Ch. 4 - A GOOD DAY

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After they’re announced their public dating, they’re getting more attention from many people. How long they’re dating? After or while on WGM? So, a rumor about him and Nana dating weren’t true?

Yura and Jonghyun have talked about how to handle any question that probably asks about them so that their answers will be the same.

“You’re guys really...crazy.” 

Sojin visited Yura’s apartment for a dinner after a week, she was shocked after heard the news and disbelief they’re faked it. Yura couldn’t do anything because the photos being evidence and she just telling the truth to her parents, members, and some close friends in Ulsan. They know about Woojin, and of course, bewildered when the news out.

“How’s Woojin?” asked Sojin carefully.

“I don’t know—“ answered Yura who still focused on her games on a tablet. “Ah! I am lost!”

Sojin knows that it's hard for Yura to forget him. Yura looked at Sojin and leaned on her, “He was calling me after the news out...”

Sojin kept silent and continued listening to her.

“I am rejected all his called and he texted me that he wanted to see me..but I said don’t dare to appear on me and blocked him.”

“Then?”

“Molla—I still hurt and made me realize I am tired with him.”

“How’s about Jonghyun?” asked Sojin suddenly.

“Jong Oppa? Wae?” Yura wasn't got it her meaning.

“Didn’t it's weird that he’s fine to public dating with you? I mean—ah—hows I describe this—“

Yura still not got it what he meant. “He’s said he’s fine because it's me none else, what's weird? We are just fake, it's easy for us..”

“He always been has feeling for you—“ Sojin statement made Yura giggled.

“What? It's very ridiculous,” 

“Wae? Didn’t you guys have something before?”

“It was—“

Yura stopped her words and their memories back on her mind.

“I want to love you, Oppa.”

Yura could felt her face came into red and her heart wanna burst at that time. She couldn’t back and just let her heart win.

Jonghyun's selfishness made her realized that she couldn’t wait for him again. He knows about their feelings but he avoided it, Yura knows that. She knows his heart. But love is about choice, he chose to ignored it and she chose to keep it. It’s doesn’t work though—she tried her best to made him realized it. She chose to change her mind and spotted him into a special place in her heart that never she opened again. But it doesn't mean she forgot all about him.

"ah, I have to go now right now." Said Sojin get up and took her bag on the couch.

"Waeee? Can't you stay with me, eonnie?" Asked Yura sad.

"I can't, my children will be sad.."

"Tsk. Your cats?"

Sojin nodded and chuckled.

Yura see off her till in front of the door, "thankyou to see me,"

Sojin smiled and hugged her, "I will come again later,"

"Of course, you should!"

Sojin opened the door to get out and surprised to saw someone who stands in front of the door looked surprised too.

"Jong Oppa? I think you have a shooting today?" Yura surprised to saw him too.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Jonghyun opened his mask and greet Sojin.

"It been a while since we meet," said Sojin.

Jonghyun smiled at her, "Ne.."

"I think I have to go right now, enjoy your date!" Sojin gives a wink for Yura after that made both of them embarrassed and awkward.

"Let's come in, Oppa.."

Jonghyun seat on the couch as Yura cooked ramyeon for him. His eyes following her all the time.

"Did you see the news?" Asked Jonghyun wondered.

Yura looked at him and wanted to laugh, "Eo!"

"They publish our past photos when we were often met, its crazy right? How can they know about it and just showed it now," continued her disbelief.

"Ng, they're would thinking that we are dating for a long time," Jonghyun gets up and walking close to her. He could smell her scent body and look close to her bare face.

"All the news about the past brings many old memories right?" Said her without realized made Jonghyun lift his lips.

"Yeah, many old memories," he repeated her statement. 

"Yeah, it was-"

Yura lifts her face on him and stopped when he realized a topic that they're talked.

"It was.." She was become flustered and couldn't finish her words properly. 

Jonghyun just stared at her that lost and pointed at ramyeoun with his chin, "I think ramyeon is done.."

"Ah, you're right.." Yura quickly safe the ramyeon and accidentally touched a hot pan made her cried out.

"Yah! Ppabo ya! Kwaenchana?!" Jonghyun worried and took a look at her hand then washed her burned immediately.

"Ah, its hot.," grumbled her.

"Why you are so careless.."

Jonghyun quickly went out to buy an ointment for her after that.

"Ppabo ya.." murmured her for herself and moved the ramyeon to a table in the living room.

A sounded from the door made her get up, she thought it was Jonghyun who come in but it's someone else that made her heart trembling. It's Woojin.

"You do not change your pin," said him.

"It's not polite to come in without permission," said Yura irritating.

Woojin silent for a while and come close to her.

"What are you doing here?" Asked her.

"We have to talk-"

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter