The Playboy

Time Slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: I didn't mark this as "M" but there are parts. Just skip it if you're not comfortable. 

 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

 

 

"Among the actives, Shinhan Financial shed 0.58 percent, while KB Financial lost 0.57 percent, Hana Financial dipped 0.35 percent, Woori Bank collected 0.31 percent, SK Telecom retreated 1.07 percent, Samsung Electronics dropped 2.36 percent, LG Electronics plunged 3.98 percent, SK hynix skidded 2.33 percent, POSCI plunged 4.26 percent, KEPCO climbed 1.41 percent, Hyundai Motor declined 1.59 percent and Kia Motors eased 0.16 percent."

 

Mark loosened his tie as he felt her hand making its way up to his chest. He knew very well that when Song Eujin, daughter of Ambassador Song and also the directress of Hanwha Corp., has decided to finally have a meeting with him, the lady has something else in mind.

"Yeah?" Her voice sounded all too seductively but Mark being a pro at this game is a master of seduction himself. How else was he able to score a meeting with the busy woman?

"The lead from Wall Street is cautiously optimistic as stocks fell under pressure early Monday but rebounded to end in positive territory." He continued, not minding Eujin's hand which is now fumbling to open the buttons of his long sleeved shirt.

They are at this bar. Not a proper place to do meetings but, it's Mark's game zone. And he plays well in his zone.

"The Dow added 35.77 points or 0.15 percent to 24,307.18, while the NASDAQ jumped 57.38 points or 0.76 percent to 7,567.69 and the S&P 500 rose 8.34 points or 0.31 percent to 2,726.71." 

 

Yes, he's still discussing about the latest trend in the Korean Stock Exchange market, though it's very much clear that Eujin is not interested in any of it.

But Mark at least has to pretend to still do his job. Even though he's almost  hundred percent sure that he'll get Eujin to say yes to investing in his proposed start up, he still needs to talk.

Though his looks can do almost everything for him, it's nice to use his other skills too.

 

"So, ma'am," He purposely used honorifics that made the directress arch her eyebrow. "If you're going to ask me-"

But then a finger touched his lips, shushing him from saying what he has to say next.

Song Eujin inched her face closer, her lips almost touching Mark's as she smiled seductively at the stock broker. "If you're going to ask me, I'll say let's get out of here and show me what I'll have if I decide to say yes to this investment."

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"Oh, hell." 

Eujin moaned against his mouth as he plunged is tongue inside her warm mouth.

Mark pushed her against the wall, trapping both her hands on top of her head, kissing her senselessly as what she wanted.

"Sweet." Mark said biting her lower lip, and now kissing her jaw, down to her neck making the lady moan some more.

 

They're now at his place, after hailing a taxi, where the two of them only made out much to the taxi driver's seeing. It's a good thing he didn't bring his car. In times like this, he knows better than to bring his car, anticipating what always happens next.

In his three years of being a stock broker, he learned that his smart brain and mouth can't do all the work to get him to where he is now.

Sometimes, he got to use what he has. And what he has, well ladies want it. Ladies want him. That's his charm. It only takes one night for him to be able to make them say yes to investing.

And that's just what he needs. 

 

", Mark." 

Mark could only grin against Eujin's neck, as he zipped her dress down. Without breaking apart, they walked towards his bed.

"I want you. Now."

Mark willingly obliged, taking off his shirt and zipping down his pants. "Patience, babe. You'll have me." 

He dived in for another kiss, pushing Eujin to her edge, making her want more and more of him. "God. Inside me, now."

But Mark continued to torture the lady making it hard for her to keep her words comprehensible.

"Will that be a yes?" Mark asked after inserting another finger eliciting a louder moan from the directress. 

"Oh , yes. Yes. It's a yes. Just-"

And Mark didn't need to be told. Grabbing a , he wore it around his length and upon properly positioning himself, started ing inside the lady.

A couple more and Eujin is a mess. But the lady seemed to have enough experience as him, suddenly reversed positions and is now riding him, much to his pleasure.

He held on her waist, supporting her weight and guiding her every move.

 

Mark has his eyes shut, with Eujin still moving on top of him, when suddenly she stopped. When he heard her scream, he opened his eyes.

He's just about to ask her what's the problem when she suddenly got one pillow and threw it at something behind her.

 

"What the is this?!" Eujin exclaimed, as she moved off of him, wrapping the bed sheet around her. "The , are you gay?!"

Mark was caught off guard but was quick to answer. "No, the I'm not!"

Eujin suddenly stood up and got off from his bed, only allowing him to see who Eujin threw the pillow at.

It's a person. A weirdly dressed person, but he has no time to study the said person cause now, Eujin is hurrying to wear her dress.

"Eujin, wait-"

"No! Don't come near me, you creep!" She shouted at him. 

Mark stood from the bed and grabbed Eujin's arm who's about to leave his bed room.

"I said don't touch me!" She said in pure disgust. ", was I stupid."

"Eujin, it's not-"

"No! Don't say anything more. Just get your ing hands off me!" She wriggled off his hold. "And that's also a no for your offer!"

 

The door slammed shut after the directress left.

 

Mark stood there, dumbfounded of what has just happened. Turning, he saw the reason of Eujin's rage.

There's a man, who has his face towards the room's wall. Despite his ancient clothing, hanbok was it and all, he could clearly see that he's a he.

Enraged, and very much upset, Mark walked towards the man's direction. 

 

"WHO THE ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM???!"

 

His voice erupted inside his four walled be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter