Trapped

Time Slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung is not exactly sure why he's letting this temperamental man drag him for everyone else to see.

Him, the crown prince of Hanseong, being ordered by someone, to shut the hell up​​​​​, the man's words not his, as his hand is tugged roughly, leaving him no other choice but to follow.

Where are his damn guards when he needed them? They never fail to stay close to him even if he wasn't asking, so where on earth are they now? Jinyoung is now back to cursing on Ju Won. 

 

The two of them rode the lifting room again. Jinyoung finds it weird but functional. It allows him to go from floor to floor without using his strength too much. He'll suggest Donggung to have one. 

Upon reaching the door, Jinyoung tried to slip his hand away from the mad man but to no avail. He only let his hand go when they're finally inside.

Jinyoung could only hiss as he examined his red wrist. That man's hold is really tight! That's another violation! He did not just disrespect the crown prince but also treated him roughly! Oh the king will definitely hear of this.

 

Glaring at the man who now has his back turned at him, Jinyoung decided to give him a piece of his mind.

"You-" only to be interrupted by the man's finger which is waving in front of his face.

"Not one word." 

 

How dare this commoner silence him like that? Rude. That's all Jinyoung could call him.

The man ce again, and started talking while holding a small rectangular object near his ear. What is that? 

"Get your asses here, I am about to go ing crazy."

Who is he speaking with? Jinyoung wonders. There's no one in the room aside from the two of them. He's crazy.

 

So Jinyoung just ignored and decided to walk around the room, with his hands on his back. The room is quite spacious. It's almost as big and as grand as Donggung, but not quite. His palace will always be more magnificent than this place.

But he has to give it to this man. He's living a good life, he thinks. And he had things which Jinyoung never saw before. What is this place exactly? It's very much different from Hanseong. When he was outside a while ago, Jinyoung was surprised by the number of people walking on the streets. It's late at night but the people don't seem tired. It's like the day is just starting.

And all those moving carriage, not needing horses? What are those called? They even make loud noise and move even faster. 

He also couldn't miss the tall structures surrounding the place. He's used to seeing towers and palace but the structures which he's seen are different. Even this one, the place he's currently in is very tall in structure. 

 

"Hey." 

Jinyoung turned to see the man with his arms crossed, still holding the rectangular object he's speaking with earlier. "Take a seat here."

The man sat and tapped on the seat across him. "Sit on the couch."

Couch, he says. Jinyoung walked slowly and sat on the spot the man was offering him. The moment he did, he felt comfortable. It was really soft, and it feels good on his back.

 

"So your name is Jinyoung?" the man started.

"Prince Jinyoung."

"Whatever." The man shrugged him off. "Look, I don't know what your deal is, but I'll find out about that as soon as those guys arrive."

"What guys?"

"You'll know." The man replied shortly. "I think you should know who is the person you messed with. I'm Mark."

"Mark?" Jinyoung's brows creased. "Mark from?"

"From Seoul." 

"Where is Seoul?"

The man, Mark sighed heavily as if his patience is running out. "You're in it. We're in Seoul."

This had Jinyoung confused. "I haven't heard of Seoul. I've been in almost all the districts but Seoul is not one of them."

Mark just shook his head and didn't talk again, until some men arrived. These men, he thinks are the guys whom Mark is pertaining to. Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom. Jinyoung managed to get all their names.

 

Bambam, the guy with long thin legs has so many questions as to how he arrived in his hyung's room. Yugyeom, the bright yellow haired guy is just focusing on eating the food which they have brought. 

Jackson, the man with dark brown hair and round eyes was the only person Jinyoung decided to talk to. Aside from Mark, he thinks Jackson is the only sane person he could speak with.

 

"That's weird. And you're saying that you're the crown prince of... Hansung?"

Jinyoung almost rolled his eyes. His previous judgment about the man being sane and normal now wavering. "Hanseong." He sternly corrected but the other just smiled at him. 

"Oh, my bad. But where is that, exactly?" 

Jinyoung turned to face Mark who is staring intently at him and Jackson. "That's what I've been asking this friend of yours. If only he let me finish my talk with the old man earlier, I would've been in the palace by now."  Now he really did roll his eyes upon recalling their encounter just a while ago, before Mark rudely dragged him back upstairs.

The older just continued on giving him an incredulous look, though. 

The sound of the doorbell broke their glance towards each other. To which Yugyeom ran to attend to. 

 

When the door opened, Jinyoung saw the person he's been cursing on since this evening but still hoped he'd see amidst this trouble he's currently in. 

He didn't waste any second. He got up on his feet and ran towards his bestfriend's direction, wrapping his arms around him. 

"Oh I'm glad you came! You really came for me!!!" Relief washed through hin when he saw Ju Won enter the room. Finally, a familiar face. He's been surrounded by strangers for too long.

But he felt Ju Won stiffen, for a reason not known to him. Then another man spoke from behind him. "What is this?" The man has his arms crossed and is glaring at him. Now who is he?

Jinyoung then felt Ju Won push him away and finds him inching closer to the glaring man. "I don't know him, Youngjae. That's the truth."

This threw Jinyoung into the hole of more confusion. What is happening? Who is this guy and why is his bestfriend clinging on to him? "How could you say that to your own bestfriend, Ju Won?"

His face is probably crumpled right now, but upon the mention of his name, his trusted bestfriend's face crumpled more. "Who is Ju Won? I'm Jaebum."

 

Only then did Jinyoung notice. This guy in front of him, yes he looks like his bestfriend. Squinty eyes and all. But, he's dressed like the other guys. And his hair, his is now shorter. But Ju Won never cuts his hair that short. This guy...... is not Ju Won.

And that fact is more than enough to shake him up.

 

What happened in that cabin? After the loud booming sound of thunder and the shaking of the ground... What exactly happened?

His heart thumped as he stared at each of the guys around him, all staring at him as if he has grown two heads or something.

"W-what is happening?" His hands felt cold. It's not that hot, but he's sweating. 

Locking his eyes with those of the dark blue haired man, he stuttered. "Where have I gone?"

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"So you're saying you're from Hanseong, Kingdom of Joseon. And we're supposed to believe you?"

The seven of them are all seated around the couch, with Youngjae leading the interrogation. But Jinyoung isn't on his right mind to respond right now. He just kept on staring at Ju Won, he meant Jaebum, who remains on giving him the look which says he doesn't know him.

"I don't know about you guys, but this is crazy." Bambam said, sitting back comfortably on the couch as he drank his orange juice.

 

Youngjae stared at Jinyoung who is still looking at his boyfriend. "If all of these you're saying are true, then that means you came all the way from Joseon dynasty which ended like 200 years ago?"

Jinyoung remained unresponsive. He doesn't know what to do or say either. This situation is unbelievable even for him. How can he just go from one era to another? He's starting to realize and understand things. Putting the pieces altogether, he is starting to realize that he's not just lost in a different place...... but in a different time.

"Wait. Youngjae." It's Jackson who is speaking now. "So you're saying Jinyoung here is from an ancient era, Joseon you say?"

"Well, that's what he's been saying, right? That he's the crown prince of Hanseong?" Jackson nodded. "You guys might not know this but Hanseong is Seoul in Joseon dynasty. You can even look it up in the internet, since you guys apparently didn't learn anything from Korean History."

"I knew I heard Hanseong from somewhere!" Bambam replied. 

"Stop bluffing, you're always asleep during class!" Yugyeom countered.

 

"What is the name of your father, or your highness as you said?" Youngjae turned to look at him. And struggling to speak, he mustered a short response. 

"King Yong-Sun."

Youngjae clasped his hands together. "The 22nd king of the dynasty." He said a matter of factly. 

"Wow, hon. You're so smart." Jinyoung looked at the love struck Ju-...Jaebum. 

"Basically you are approximately 230 years ahead of your own time." 

And that fact frightened Jinyoung. He wants to smack himself in the hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter