Recurrence

Time Slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh god. This is veryyyyy late. (◍•﹏•)

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

Mark brought his arm to cover his face from the sunlight. By the warmth of the sunlight, he could assume that it's already late in the morning, maybe nearly noon?

Scrunching up his nose, he turned to lie on his back and reach his arm for. . . . . Jinyoung? Mark opened his left eye as he tried to search for Jinyoung who is supposed to be lying beside him. But there was no one. Now, rubbing his eyes open and about eighty percent awake, he again stared at the empty space beside him, hoping for Jinyoung to somehow materialize right there.

His mind went back to what happened last night. How Jinyoung said he loves him... him Mark and not just Yi En. How Jinyoung made him feel assured that he loves him truly for him and not just because of a memory. And how those plump lips felt so perfectly soft against his. I do love you, Mark. How those words sounded all so right in his ears. And how he loved hearing those over and over again, with Jinyoung's head resting on top of his chest as they cuddled all through the night.

Was it all just a dream?

 

Sitting up, Mark held his head. Maybe he shouldn't have gotten drunk last night. He scanned the room. The bed is the same, but when he saw a different bag on top of the bedside table, only did Mark realized something. And the sound of the coffee maker doing its job only confirmed his thoughts.

It wasn't a dream. Because now, he finds himself in Jinyoung's room. And Mark couldn't be any happier.

 

Mark was still sitting on Jinyoung's bed when the latter has walked out from the cabin's kitchen. Well, it wasn't really a kitchen. It's just a small corner with an electric stove, coffee maker, and a sink. He saw Jinyoung holding a mug of coffee. Mark immediately smiled at him brightly but the younger just gave him a side glance as he put the mug on the small table near the bed.

"Oh, you're awake now." Jinyoung pursed his lips while looking at him. No good morning? Mark thought. "I'll get you coffee, wait here."

And Mark did, getting off from the bed and sitting on the chair by the small table. It didn't take Jinyoung a whole minute to get back with his own mug of coffee, and handed it to Mark. "Here you go." Then Jinyoung also sat down.

Mark watched as the younger sipped on his coffee. Mark felt a bit weird, because Jinyoung seemed a bit. . . . he doesn't know... distant? He sounded normal, the usual, but... Mark just can't put his finger on it, but something doesn't feel okay.

"Are you alright now?" And now it's Jinyoung who is asking? Isn't Mark the one who's supposed to ask him that? Did Jinyoung wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Jinyoung this morning, is not exactly the same as Jinyoung last night.

"Why would I not be okay?" He asked, uncertainly.

That's when Jinyoung placed the mug down on the table again, eyeing him. "Well, you were too drunk last night, that's why I was asking."

"I had a couple of drinks with Jaebum before going here."

"You really dragged Jaebum with you? The guy is getting married tomorrow." why does he sound like he's nagging him? Mark just creased his brows as he listened more. "Maybe you should be more careful in drinking. You should not get yourself too drunk like last night. You came here banging on my door that I had to pull you in, or else the other guests will be disturbed and awakened."

 

What? That happened?

"For the whole night, you kept on rambling about how unfair I was to you, and how I am still in love with Yi En." Now Mark is lost. What Jinyoung is saying is far from what he remembered happening. 

Was it just a dream?

 

"What dream?" Jinyoung asked making him realize that his thought didn't stay in his mind. 

Disappointed, and slightly embarrassed, Mark only kept his head down."N-nothing." Maybe he should leave. 

 

"If you're talking about how I said I love you, because you were you... and that I will still love you even if you weren't my Yi En..." Jinyoung even shrugged. "Then yes... it was just a dream."

Mark thinks he forgot about blinking. He's sure his eyes screamed confusion as he stared at Jinyoung who is looking at him knowingly. "Because that definitely didn't happen." The younger continued, with a smirl slowly forming on his lips. A second after, he bursted out laughing. "You should see your face right now, Mark." Jinyoung laughed hard, with one hand pointing at him and the other on his stomach.

It took Mark a few seconds before finally figuring things out. "What the heck?" and that was all he was able to say. As much as he hated thinking about it, Mark really thought what happened last night didn't really happen. But the way Jinyoung is laughing right now is enough to tell him that the younger was only pranking him.

"You..." Mark said as he stood, inching closer to Jinyoung who now has his finger up, trying to make him stop on getting nearer. 

"Stop right there, I might spill my coffee." 

But Mark just got the mugs and placed them on top of the drawer, and proceeded to getting closer to Jinyoung. "You got me right there." Jinyoung looked nervous but those playful eyes were still there. He had fun teasing him, didn't he? "Now, I'm the one to get you." And in one swift move, he had Jinyoung in between his arms just as the younger was about to run away from him.

Jinyoung squealed as he tightened his arms around his waist, with his back against Mark's chest. "Let go, Mark!"

This prince is such a coy, Mark thought. He didn't let go, though. Instead, he carried Jinyoung towards the bed and plunged himself on it, with the younger still in his arms. He rolled them over, pinning Jinyoung's hands on top of his head. "I love you." He says once again.

And when Jinyoung met his lips with his, saying "I love you." back, Mark could only smile contentedly.

 

"No, I am definitely not drunk last night."

 

**********

 

"Seems like the boat is sailing smoothly, ain't it?"

Jinyoung looks at the guy who just stood beside him, while he was busy looking at the flowers which will later on be used to beautify the place.

 

All seven of them are here, on the side of the shore. The organizer said this is the best sight to hold the wedding here in Mallipo beach. And she was right, since it'll be perfect to watch the sunset right in this side of the beach. They could clearly see how the sun will kiss the ocean as it sets down beautifully. 

Youngjae has picked the perfect time and place to have his wedding. 

 

Confused, Jinyoung looked at Jaebum, who is wearing only an oversized white shirt, and a cap. The groom to be may be in a good mood now, after eating, unlike earlier when Bambam has annoyed him. 

Earlier they were helping the couple to choose the food which will be served tomorrow in thier wedding's reception. But the Thai kept on insisting that he wants to have a chocolate fountain. And Yugyeom, chiming in to his now boyfriend's request, did not help. If not for Youngjae calming his fiance down, those two might've been dead by now.

 

"What boat?" Jinyoung asked, and looked at the ocean, trying to find a boat. But there was none so, what was Jaebum talking about?

He heard his short laugh and he saw how the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter