Day 5~

The Bet

"Hi Hongbin," greet Taekwoon when he enter the flowershop. He fastly wear the apron and stand beside that boy. 

"Hi Taekwoon," greet Hongbin back as he smile at that boy. 

"Where Mrs Lee?" Ask Taekwoon when he realise that woman is not there. "Home. My father is sick, so she take care of him," reply Hongbin. Taekwoon just nod his head on his answer.

"Welcome to FlowerShine. What can I help you, miss?" Said Taekwoon when two girls enter the shop. Hongbin just watch Taekwoon talking with the customers. He can see the girls keep giggling as they watch Taekwoon wrap the flowers. Well, maybe the cold image of Taekwoon is quite good for this shop. 

"Thank you. Please come again later," said Taekwoon as he bow slightly at the girls. When he turn around, he release a heavy sigh. He realise the giggle and attention given by the girls and he do not really like it.

"Good job, Taekwoon," said Hongbin when he hear the heavy sigh come from that boy.

Then another customers come. "Welcome to FlowerShine," said Taekwoon when the customers enter the shop. Thanks to this work, he got to learn in how to talk. Its not he does not know how to talk. But, he does not know how to lead the conversation. Here, he explain about the flower, the meaning of flower. When the customer ask for his opinion, he able to give his nicely and the reason on his choice. 

"Welcome to FlowerShine. Oh, Hakyeon?" Taekwoon look at the boy shockly. "I bring you coffee," said Hakyeon as he smile and show two cup of coffee in his hands.

"Oh, who's this beautiful boy?" Ask Hongbin as he look at Hakyeon. "Hi, I'm Hakyeon, Taekwoon's housemate," Hakyeon introduce himself with slightly bow.

"I'm Lee Hongbin," that boy introduce himself. "Here," Hakyeon give the coffee to Taekwoon.

"How's your work?" Ask Hakyeon. "Good," reply Taekwoon short as he put the coffee on the table. "How about you?" Ask Taekwoon back.

"Good too. The owner already go back to his place. So, I don't have stress anymore," reply Hakyeon as he smile wider. "Good to know that," Taekwoon smile back before he ruffle Hakyeon's hair softly. 

"Emm I'll leave now. See you tonight. Enjoy the coffee," said Hakyeon before he look at Hongbin. "Sorry if I disturb you two," said Hakyeon with slightly bow and also apologise smile.

"No, of course not. You can come anytime," reply Hongbin as he smile back. "Bye," Hakyeon wave his hand. "Bye, Hakyeon," said Taekwoon and Hongbin at the same time as they also wave their hand. Taekwoon take a cup of the coffee and drink it. Then he realise the stare given by Hongbin. 

"What?" Ask Taekwoon without looking at the staring boy. "You just smile," said Hongbin that make Taekwoon roll his eyes.

"Of course I can smile. I just don't smile frequently," reply Taekwoon before he continue drinking his coffee. Hongbin just shrug his shoulder before he drink the coffee too.

 

Hakyeon put the chairs on the table before he open his apron. He look around the cafe and feel satisfy with his work. The cafe look clean and the others will not have any hard time to clean this shop tomorrow. He enter the employee room to change his clothes. As he open his uniform, suddenly someone hug him from behind. He fastly push that person away and take few steps backward to distance himself from that person.

"Mr... Mr Song?" Hakyeon look at the man in shock. What is he doing here? He thought this man already back to his place.

"You're so beautiful Hakyeon. I want you so badly," said HanGyu as he look at Hakyeon's body in lust. His eyes then fix at exposed Hakyeon's chest. The uniform already opened half of it. When Hakyeon realise that man is staring at his chest, he fastly close it using both of his hands.

HanGyu walk closer to Hakyeon that make the boy become more scare. He try to run but that man fastly grab his arm and shove him toward the locker. He pin Hakyeon on the locker as he try to kiss Hakyeon.  That boy try his best to escape from that kiss. He close his mouth tightly as he struggling to escape from that man's hold.

"Let me go!" yell Hakyeon as he still try to fight that man. It make HanGyu feel angry with Hakyeon.

"Help!" Shout Hakyeon that earn a slap from HanGyu to shut his mouth. Then he push Hakyeon and pin him down. He tear Hakyeon's uniform that make Hakyeon scream louder. HanGyu his lips as he look at Hakyeon's expose skin hungrily. 

"Let me go. Please," plead Hakyeon as his tears keep flowing down. He does not want to give up. He keep fight and fight. "You look so y. You look so alluring. You will be mine, Hakyeon. Mine at last," said HanGyu as his hand hold up Hakyeon's hand while another one already hold Hakyeon's belt.

"Help me," Hakyeon keep chanting as he close his teary eyes, does not want see what that man want to do at him.

Suddenly he can feel the weight on his body got remove and the grip at his hands also gone. He open his eyes slowly and he can see someone punching his boss. Hakyeon fastly crawl back and sit at the corner as he hugging his knees tightly. He keep shaking and crying as he close his eyes and ears tightly using his hands. Suddenly he can feel someone touch him that make he scream in scare. 

"Hakyeon, its me. You're safe now," said the one who hug him that make Hakyeon open his eyes slowly. He look at the boy with teary red eyes before he hug him tightly. He really feel scare. 

"I'm here, Hakyeon. I 'm here. Don't worry," whisper Taekwoon as he hugging Hakyeon tighter. He keep rubbing Hakyeon's hair to calm the boy before he look at the fainted man lying not far from them. Thanksfully he enter the cafe when he feel weird that Hakyeon still does not finish his work.

 

Taekwoon finish his work quite late because a customer suddenly appear last minutes when he want to close the shop. That man want to buy ten bouquet of red rose for his wife for their tenth wedding anniversary. Taekwoon and Hongbin do their best to arrange the flowers for that man. Taekwoon smile slightly when he wrap the roses. He already imagine himself in that man position ten years later. He will do something romantic like this too for his love. 

After he and Hongbin close the shop for that day, he fastly go to Hakyeon's cafe and realise that the light still on. But there no one in the cafe. He want to wait for Hakyeon outside but does not know why, he feel like he need to enter the cafe. He open the door and look around to find Hakyeon. He then remember about the room where Hakyeon came out before and walk toward it. His steps stop when he can hear someone screaming and also sobbing sound from the room. Taekwoon's eyes become wide when he realise who the owner of that voice. He fastly barged into the employee room and saw something that he hate the most.

Hakyeon is on the floor with another man hovering him. He can see that man is holding Hakyeon's hands while another try to open Hakyeon's belt. Taekwoon fastly pull that man away from Hakyeon. That man who feel shock with his presence does not able to react when he punch that man hardly that make he fall on the floor. He then sit on him and hold his collar before he keep punching that man until that man lose his coincousness. 

Taekwoon then turn around and saw Hakyeon sitting at the corner as he shaking. That sight broke his heart. He walk toward the crying boy fastly and hug him tightly. But that boy keep pushing him as he scream in scare. 

"Hakyeon, its me. You're safe now," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon open his eyes and look at him. He can see how scare he is from his eyes. His lips are shaking, his body too. Hakyeon keep crying before he hug him tightly. "I'm here, Hakyeon. I 'm here. Don't worry," whisper Taekwoon that make that boy stop fighting him.

Hakyeon feel glad Taekwoon is here to save him. He safe because of him. He keep hugging that boy as he feel safe in his arm. He can feel Taekwoon's hand keep rubbing his hairs softly. He burried himself in Taekwoon's embrace as he continue to cry. Taekwoon pull him closer until he sit on Taekwoon's lap. They keep in that position until Hakyeon become calmer. 

Then Taekwoon realise Hakyeon's breath become lighter. When he look down, he can see Hakyeon already fall in sleep. Taekwoon wipe Hakyeon's tears before he take off his sweater and wrap it around Hakyeon's body. He look at Hakyeon lovingly once again before he lift that boy and bring him home.