Day 6~Date

The Bet

"Omo Taekwonnie, its been long time I don't come here," said Hakyeon excitedly when they arrive at the amusement park. "Really? I'm glad you like it. Next time, I'll bring you to another great place," Taekwoon smile when he saw how happy Hakyeon is.

"No need to do that. For now, lets play all games here," said Hakyeon before he walk away. But before he can do that, Taekwoon fastly hold his arm that make he stop his steps and look at the boy back.

"You forget to hold my hand," said Taekwoon as he hold out his hand for Hakyeon to hold it. Hakyeon with shy smile hold Taekwoon's hand and pull him toward the games that he want to play. Taekwoon just smile when Hakyeon hold his hand as he let that boy to drag him.

They play almost all games in the amusement park. The viking, plane, haunted house, train, bumper car, merry-go-round and others. Taekwoon also win a cute teddy bear for Hakyeon. "I name it Woonnie," said Hakyeon as he hug the teddy bear tightly like a precious thing. It is precious for him. 

"Are you tired?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw Hakyeon yawning.  "I am. But, I want to ride that before we go back," reply Hakyeon as he point at the ferris wheels. 

"Lets rest first before we go there," Taekwoon pull that boy toward a bench. They sit together as they smile. "Today is so great. I'm feel happy you bring me here," said Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon.

"Me too. I'm glad I bring you here. Thankfully I got my payment today. And its enough for me to bring you here," said Taekwoon. Well, the payment with the money that Sanghyuk give are more than enough for him to bring that boy for a date. Its not that expensive here. Its consider cheap by Taekwoon. Because before, he need to bring Hebin to expensive restaurant. She does not want to eat somewhere cheap. If presents, she want something fancy.

"Lets go," said Taekwoon as he stand and hold out his hand. Hakyeon look at the boy with a smile before he take the hand and stand up too. They walk toward the ferris wheels in hands with smile on their faces. 

"Its so beautiful," said Hakyeon as he look around the city when they reach at the top of the wheels.

"Yes, it is," reply Taekwoon but he's not looking outside. He just look at the boy in front him.

"Taekwoon? Why you looking at me like that?" Ask Hakyeon when he realise what that boy is doing. Taekwoon smile before he hold Hakyeon's hands.

"Hakyeon, thank you for everything. I'm glad you the one who found me last week when I need place to stay. I'm glad you the one who help me when I'm in a desperate condition. I'm glad I found an angel like you. A very kind person that make my life become better. I don't know how to pay your kindness. You make me realise money is not everything. Money, wealth can't bring us happiness. I'm really happy to know you," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look down to hide his red face.

"I know I would never able to find someone like you. Someone great and kind like you. And I don't want to lose you," continue Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him. Confuse with his words.

"Cha Hakyeon, I love you. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Confess Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile widely with his happy tears. He hold Taekwoon's hand tighter before he nod his head eagerly. He feel so so happy that make his voice can't came out. 

Taekwoon smile when Hakyeon give his answer before he hug that boy tightly. "I love you too," confess Hakyeon as he hug the boy tighter. They keep in that position before Taekwoon push the boy softly. He cup Hakyeon's face before he lean forward to kiss his new boyfriend.

"Emm sir, do you need another round?" Ask the worker as he look at those two awkwardly. Taekwoon give him annoyed look before he nod his head. The worker fastly close the door back when he saw the nod. Thanksfully, there not many people left as its almost reach the time to close the park.

"So, lets continue," whisper Taekwoon ily before he crash his lips with Hakyeon's. Slowly and sweetly. Hakyeon put his arm around Taekwoon's neck and deepen the kiss. Taekwoon then hold Hakyeon's slim waist and pull him close until that boy sit on his laps. They continue making out until Taekwoon can feel the wheels become slower that he assumetheir round already over. 

"Lets continue this at home," whisper Taekwoon that earn a nod from Hakyeon. Taekwoon pay for the last round before he and Hakyeon go back to their house to continue what they do in the ferris wheels.

 

Hakyeon look at their link hands as he blushing. What will they do when they arrive at their house? What does Taekwoon mean by lets continue it at home? Will they do it? Suddenly he feel nervous. He never do something like that. Taekwoon is not his first boyfriend. But, he never did that before. Only kissing. Not more than that. What should he do? He afraid he can't make Taekwoon feel good with his lack of experience.

As Taekwoon open the locked door, he glance at his new boyfriend nervously. He never sleep with a man. But, he know how to do it because Wonshik teach him that. Its not he the one who ask him to teach him. Just, that boy suddenly start lecturing on how to do it with a boy because he though Taekwoon and one of their junior are in relationship while they were not. That boy like Taekwoon but he does not. But now, he thanks to ert Wonshik for teaching him that. He will use every information given by his friend rightly.

When both of them already in their house, they just stand in front the door awkwardly. They still holding hands but do not look at each other. Both of them feel so nervous suddenly. 

Taekwoon take a deep breath before he look at Hakyeon. He slowly cup his boyfriend's face and make that boy to look at him. Taekwoon rub Hakyeon's cheek softly before he lean forward and kiss Hakyeon's forehead. Then he kiss Hakyeon's nose before they stare at each other lovingly. 

"I love you, Hakyeon," whisper Taekwoon without break their stare. "I love you too, Taekwoon. So much," whisper Hakyeon with a smile. 

They slowly lean forward and kiss each other lovingly. Their body keep close as Taekwoon put his arms around Hakyeon's waist while the latter put his arms around Taekwoon's neck. Their kiss start with slow, sweet and innocent one. Before it start being rough, passionate and hot. 

Taekwoon push Hakyeon until his back touch the cold wall as they keep kissing. Their hands already roaming on each other body. Hakyeon moan in their kiss when Taekwoon's hand slip under his shirt, touching his slim waist barely. He then change his target and start kissing Hakyeon's neck. He Hakyeon's delicious neck as the other one try hard to keep his moan. 

"Taek... taekwoon," call Hakyeon as he breath heavily. Both of them can feel their body become hot and their members already growing. Hakyeon rub to Taekwoon's that make both of them moan in mess. Taekwoon then pull up Hakyeon's shirt before he throw it down. Does not care where it fall. He then continue kiss Hakyeon. Slipping his tongue into Hakyeon's mouth. Doing french kiss. 

Hakyeon can feel his legs become weak with Taekwoon unstoppable attack. Taekwoon realise that and lift Hakyeon up as he hold Hakyeon's bubble butts. Hakyeon put his legs around Taekwoon's torso without breaking the kiss. That position make their body become more close. The fraction make both of them can't hold their desire anymore.

"Bed," Hakyeon able to whisper between that kiss. Taekwoon without breaking the kiss, bring his boyfriend toward their room. 

That night, only the sound of their moan and heavy breath fill the room with the sound of skin slaping. Its so that make the room become hot and sweaty. They keep doing it until both of them feel tired and fall in deep sleep. They do not care about time anymore. Tomorrow is holiday and they will use that time to recharge their energy. Or continue for next sessions?