Nuisances

The Bet

Taekwoon and Hakyeon walk side by side in hands. "Your uncle is nice." Taekwoon and Hakyeon were just met that man at a restaurant. Hakyeon feel so happy when his uncle and Taekwoon already become good friends. "Yes, he is. I hope he will find someone else that can appreciate his love," reply Hakyeon.

Taekwoon stop his step and make Hakyeon stop his step too. Taekwoon put his arms around his fiancee's waist and look at him lovingly. "Don't worry. He will be fine. He will start a new life at China. Lets pray for his happiness together." Taekwoon cup Hakyeon's cheek and rub it softly. Hakyeon smile before he nod his head. He give a peck on his fiancee's lips before they continue walking.

"I will miss him," said Hakyeon sadly. "You can call him when you miss him. Or we can go visit him at China. And I don't think he want to miss his nephew's wedding," reply Taekwoon. 

"Cha Hakyeon!" Shout someone that make both of them stop and turn around. They can see a woman is walking toward them angrily. "Au... Aunty," Hakyeon look at the woman in shock.

Plak! A hard slap reach Hakyeon's cheek. Taekwoon fastly push that woman when she try to slap his fiancee again. "Let me see," Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's cheek and he can see how red it is. 

"I'm fine," Hakyeon just give small smile before he look at the woman back. "What do you want, aunty?" 

"How dare you? You ask me what I want? You destroy my marriage. You dare to tell your uncle about me. Its all because of you we got divorce. I guess you are happy with it right?" Yell that woman angrily. 

Hakyeon shake his head. "Its not my fault. You the one who cheating on my uncle. He caught you and your boyfriend together in the house. Its you who expose yourself," Hakyeon remind her the obvious fact. 

"If not because of you sending that video to him, he will never know about it. Its start with you. You hate me. That why you did that," that woman is still shamelessly blame Hakyeon for her own fault.

"If only you did not let your boyfriend enter my room that day, I will not send that video to my uncle. Its not my fault when you the one who cause of it. Stop blaming me for your own mistake. You should be more happy right now. You can sleep with your boyfriend without need to worry about uncle anymore. You do not need to meet him in secret anymore. You can just get married with him. I don't care about you. We are related because you were my uncle's wife. Now not anymore. So, I hope you will be happy with your life. Good bye, Madam." Hakyeon pull his fiancee away from that shameless woman.

When they both already far from that woman, Hakyeon groan in annoyance and angry. "How dare she talk to me like that? How dare she hit me? Its not my fault when she cheat on my uncle. She so shameless, blaming me on her own mistakes," nag Hakyeon still walking fastly, dragging his fiancee with him. 

Taekwoon stop him and pull him toward a bench. He push him down to sit on it. "Calm down. Let me get you some drink. Just clear up your mind," Hakyeon nod his head with deep breath. Taekwoon kiss his forehead before he walk to nearer cafe.

Hakyeon close his eyes and try to calm his head. The cold wind is helping him. Suddenly he can feel someone sit beside him. He open his eyes and frown immediately. He fastly stand up to leave when that man hold his arm.

"Don't touch me!" Hakyeon pull back his arm and glare at the man angrily. "Okay. Okay. I just want to talk," HanGyu lift both of his arms up. "People talk with their mouth, not with their hands," reply Hakyeon sassily. He does not need to be so polite with this man. He is not his boss anymore.

"Hey, no need to be so arrogant," smirk HanGyu. "What do you want?" Hakyeon take few steps backward to distance himself from the man.  "I want to say sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know what happen to me that night. You look so y and that make me unable to control myself."

Hakyeon look at the man in disbelief. Is he just blame him for making him lost his control? Or is he read that man's words wrongly. 

"I like you, Hakyeon. I like you a lot," HanGyu walk closer to Hakyeon. "Stop there," Hakyeon fastly hold up his arm to stop that man from coming any closer to him. When HanGyu stop, he continue, "You are married, Mr Song. And I don't like you at all. I'm already engage and will be married soon. So, its better if you just leave and don't ever show your face in front of me."

HanGyu grab Hakyeon's arm harshly. "Let me go!" Hakyeon try to release his arm but that man is holding it tightly. It start to feel hurt. "No one can take you away from me. You are mine!" HanGyu glare at Hakyeon angrily.

Hakyeon huff in annoyance before he knee the man's ball hardly. HanGyu crunch down as he hold his broken property. Hakyeon hold HanGyu's collar and look at him deadly in his eyes. "I'm not yours. Leave me alone. Or you want me to destroy your eggs and make sure you can't anymore." HanGyu swallow hardly when he hear the threat. His voice is so cold and scary. 

"Leave." HanGyu fastly walk away in limping when Hakyeon release his collar. Hakyeon's eyes follow the figure until it disappear from his sight. He know become more angry. What kind of day it is for him today. He met the witch and he also met that . He need Taekwoon here right now.

"Here," Taekwoon give the cold bubble tea to his fiancee. Hakyeon just look at the drink before he look at Taekwoon back and grab his neck. Pulling him closer and kiss him passionately. Both of them pants heavily after the kiss. "I saw what you did. I'm proud of you, my love," Taekwoon give another peck on his fiancee's lips.

"We should go back home." Both of them look down and chuckle when they realise both of them are in same condition. "Yeah, I agree with you, love." Taekwoon give another peck before they walk back to their house. Fast and quick.