Uncle

The Bet

"Good morning, my fiancee," whisper Taekwoon when the sleeping boy open his eyes. He is enjoying his morning with admiring the most beautiful boy beside him. 

Hakyeon smile shyly as he blink his eyes cutely, "Good morning." Taekwoon kiss his fiancee's forehead before he kiss the nose. When he lean down to kiss the plump lips, Hakyeon stop him with putting his hand on his mouth. "I'm still do not brush my teeth," said Hakyeon with hoarse voice and cute pout. 

They stare at each other for a while before Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand and kiss it lovingly. "I don't care," whisper Taekwoon before he lean forward and kiss the plump delicious lips. Just an innocent and slow kiss. But not the hands. 

Taekwoon's hand trail down, touching every edge and curve of Hakyeon's body. Well, after they got back from Taekwoon parent's house, they celebrate their engagement with hot passionate night. 

Taekwoon's naughty hands keep touching his fiancee's body as their kiss become more passsionate. "Lets continue what we did last night," whisper Taekwoon before they continue kissing and not long after that, sound of and skin slaping can be heard.

 

Hakyeon give a peck on Taekwoon's lips before they seperate to each other class. Hakyeon skip to his class happily. He can't hide his happiness. He just keep smiling until he enter his class. "Someone is happy," tease Minhyuk when Hakyeon sit beside him.  Hakyeon keep smiling as he look at his friend. Then he show his fingers. "Is that...?" Minhyuk look at the ring with wide eyes. Hakyeon nod his head eagerly. 

"We already engage," then he continue telling full story on how they can get engage. "Congratulation Hakyeon. I'm happy for you," Minhyuk hug his friend happily. "So when the wedding?" Continue him. 

"Wh... why you asking about the wedding? We just got engage you know," Hakyeon play with his fingers shyly. Minhyuk give teasing smile to his friend. He open his mouth to tease his friend more but stop when the lecturer enter the class. 

 

"I'm already engage," told Taekwoon. "I though the engagement with that girl already got cancel," Wonshik look at his friend confusely.

"Not with that girl. But with Hakyeon," inform Taekwoon with wide happy smile on his face.  "How could you? Why you don't invite me?" Wonshik give offend face to his bestfriend. 

"I don't even know about it. My father and mother suddenly announce that I will be engage. At first I'm feel quite worried. But luckily I got engage with Hakyeon. And you know what, my mother and Hakyeon already know each other," told Taekwoon about what happen that night. 

"So, when the wedding?" Ask Wonshik curiously. "As soon as I'm finish my study. I can't wait anymore," reply Taekwoon honestly. He want to make that boy his and having a big happy family together. 

"I'm happy for you, Taekwoon. Congratulation," Wonshik pat his friend's shoulder happily. In his mind, he already make plan to follow his friend. He should start courting Jaehwan officially. Yes, he should.

 

Hakyeon wait for his uncle in nervous. He suddenly got call from his uncle, ask to meet him at a restaurant. Suddenly he remember that he does not inform Taekwoon about it. He fastly take out his phone and call for his fiancee.

"Hello, Hakyeon," said Taekwoon when he answer the call. "Taekwoon," Hakyeon smile when he hear his fiancee's voice. "I heard you will meet you uncle," said Taekwoon. He know about it from Minhyuk. 

"Yeah, my uncle call me just now. I'm at D' Restaurant right now. I'm sorry I do not tell you," said Hakyeon in sorry. 

"Its okay. I'm glad you call me," reply Taekwoon in relief. "Is your uncle already arrive?" Ask Taekwoon. "No, he still not here. I'm still waiting for him," reply Hakyeon with his eyes look at the entrance. 

"Oh, he already here. Bye Taekwoon. See you at home," Hakyeon stand up when he saw his uncle enter the restaurant. "Okay. Call me when the meeting already end. Bye. Love you," reply Taekwoon. 

"Okay. Love you too," Hakyeon end the call before he smile at the one who he's waiting for.

"Hakyeon, I miss you so much," his uncle hug him tightly. "I miss you too," Hakyeon hug his uncle back.

After they finish eating the food, they finally talk. "Actually, I want to tell you that I will move to China soon for my work," inform Hakyeon's uncle. Hakyeon look at him in shock. "Why so sudden?" Ask Hakyeon.

"I got promotion," reply Hakyeon's uncle short. Hakyeon just nod his head. "I want to ask you if you want to follow me?" Continue Hakyeon's uncle as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. Hakyeon look down before he shake his head. "Its okay. I'll just stay here in Korea. I don't want to be separate with my fiancee," reply Hakyeon.

"Fiancee?" Hakyeon's uncle feel shock with the sudden news. Hakyeon nod his head eagerly before he told his uncle about the engagement. "I'm happy for you. But, I want to meet him before I leave to China. Can I?" 

"Of course. We will set a date for that," reply Hakyeon happily. "Emm where's aunty?" Ask him curiously. After that incident in his uncle's house with his aunty and her boyfriend, he does not know what happen next. His uncle look down as he sigh heavily.

"We already divorce. I got your video. When I confront her about it, she deny about it. She said she does not know anything about it. She claim that you want to destroy our marriage. That you hate her. That why you send that video to frame her. But I know you, Hakyeon. I know you will never do something like that. So, I just let her for that time," Hakyeon's uncle take another deep breath before he continue. "But, I caught her with her boyfriend few days later. I told her that I need to work outstation. But, it just a lie. When I got back that day, I saw her and her boyfriend on the bed." Hakyeon gasp before he hold his uncle's hand tightly.

"Its okay. I'm already expect that. I just need more proof for it. Well, I saw it with my own eyes. She can't deny about it anymore. So, that night I decide to divorce. I give her the house and also the car. Actually, I got that offer that day and I'm glad to accept it," Hakyeon's uncle give relief smile. He really feel relief. He know his marriage can't be saved anymore. Maybe it his fault when he does not give more attention to his wife.

"I hope your life will be better at China. And maybe you will find new aunty for me there," said Hakyeon that make his uncle laugh slightly.

"I will miss you," his uncle look at him lovingly. "I will miss you too, uncle," reply Hakyeon. He hope his uncle will find his happiness there.