Misunderstood

The Bet

"Well, you win. I will announce to all students that you are the best in this college," said Sanghyuk that make Taekwoon roll his eyes.

"Just forget about it. I don't care about the stupid bet anymore. But, thanks to it I found Hakyeon," reply Taekwoon. "But still I'm feel weird, how can I get into this bet," continue Taekwoon that make Sanghyuk smile before he put his arm around Taekwoon's shoulder.

"Well, its all start when we sit at the same table in the club. Then we bet, if you can stay alive without your parents money for a week, you win. If not, I win," Sanghyuk summarize what just happen.

"Yeah, you're right. But, now I need to tell Hakyeon about it. So that he'll not misunderstood on me," reply Taekwoon before he walk away leaving the boy alone. Without both of them realise, someone heard everything that they said.

 

"Hakyeon, I search for you everywhere," said Taekwoon when he found that boy walking to nowhere. Hakyeon just look at him without saying anything before he look down. "I need to tell you something. And I hope you don't be mad at me when I told you that," Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand tightly before he take a deep breath. Taekwoon want to told him about that bet, but can't when Hakyeon talk first.

"Is it true you're betting with Sanghyuk?" Ask Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at him in shock. "How do you know about it?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Is it true or not?" Ask Hakyeon again without looking at him.

"Yes, I've betting with him and I'm just want to tell you about it. How do you know about the bet?" Ask Taekwoon curiously as he hold Hakyeon's arm. That boy still does not look at him.

"Someone told me. I... I need to go. Thank you for everything Taekwoon," Hakyeon pull back his hand and run away from that place. Taekwoon does not understand. Why Hakyeon need to run? Maybe he feel angry on him for lying. 

"Hakyeon!" Call Taekwoon as he run after the boy. But he got stop by a girl who suddenly hold his arm. "What do you want Hebin?" Taekwoon pull back his hand harshly.

"I want you. I'm sorry for everything that I did. I'm sorry. I love you so much and I can't live without you," said Hebin as she hold Taekwoon's hand.

"But, I'm not. I don't like you anymore. By the way, I already had a boyfriend. So stop disturb me please," said Taekwoon before he leave the girl alone.

"You will never be happy with him, Taekwoon. I will not let that happen," Hebin glare at Taekwoon's back with evil smirk on her face.

 

"Do you see Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon after he try to find that boy around the college. "No, I don't," Jaehwan shake his head. "Where is he?" Mumble Taekwoon as he keep thinking where that boy go.

"What happen?" Ask Sanghyuk when he saw how worried Taekwoon is. "Well, I think he's angry about the bet. But, I don't even tell him about it. He already know. Are you the one who tell him about the bet?" Taekwoon look at Sanghyuk.

"No, I'm not. I don't even see him today," Sanghyuk shake his head. "So, who told him?" Taekwoon ask himself as he think.

"I know who," said someone that make all of them look at the person. "Wonshik, is that you?" Ask Taekwoon when he realise who is that boy.

"Taekwoon, I miss you so much," Wonshik walk toward that boy and hug him tightly. "Why you don't tell me you're coming back today?" Said Taekwoon as he hug the boy back. "Its a suprise," reply Wonshik with wide smile.

"Guys, introduce. This is Kim Wonshik, my bestfriend. Wonshik, this is Han Sanghyuk and Lee Jaehwan," Taekwoon introduce them to each other. They smile at each other before they return to Taekwoon's problem. "You said you know who tell Hakyeon about the bet. Who?" Ask Taekwoon curiously.

"Well, at first I don't know who is this Hakyeon. But, I overheard their conversation while I try to find you," Wonshik start his explaination.

 

Earlier~

"I'm pity of you," said Hebin that make Hakyeon tilt his head confusely. "Why?" Ask Hakyeon. "Well, for your information, Taekwoon is betting with Sanghyuk. If he able to be your boyfriend in seven days, Sanghyuk will admit that he's the best in this college," told Hebin that make Hakyeon look at her shockly.

"You're lying. I don't trust you," Hakyeon shake his head in disbelief.

"Well, if you don't trust me, you can ask Taekwoon by yourself if he really betting with Sanghyuk or not," mock Hebin with a smirk. "And for your information, we never break up. It just part of his plan to become close with you. Not more than that," continue Hebin before she leave that boy alone. She know she able to make Hakyeon trust her,

Hakyeon look down sadly. But he know he should not trust her. He need to ask Taekwoon and hear his explaination.

 

"I know they are talking about you when I heard they said your name and Sanghyuk. I try to find you to tell about it, but its look like he found you first," said Wonshik that make Taekwoon start to become more miserable. Now he know why Hakyeon acting like that. He does not tell him about the bet yet. What kind of bet he's making with Sanghyuk. Now he misunderstood on it.

"That really," Jaehwan feel so angry when he heard what Hebin has done. "She really shameless. First she throw you away and now she want you back. She's too much," continue Jaehwan that make Sanghyuk rub his back to calm him down.

"I'm sorry Taekwoon. Its all because of this bet," said Sanghyuk with his sorry face. "Its okay, Sanghyuk. Its not your fault," Taekwoon pat his back softly.

"I need to go back home now. I need to explain to him," continue Taekwoon before he walk away leaving his friends. "I hope everything will be okay," said Jaehwan as he watch Taekwoon walk away.

"Me too. Emm Jaehwan, I need to go now. I need to buy some flower for my mother. Bye, Jaehwan. Bye Wonshik," Sanghyuk leave those two alone.

"Hi," Wonshik walk closer to the boy. "Emm hi," greet Jaehwan back as he try hard to calm his heartbeat. This boy is so hot. 

"Emm can you show me around this college. I'm still new here. So, will you?" Ask Wonshik. "Of course I will. Lets go," both of them walk side by side as they happily chatting.

 

"Hakyeon," Taekwoon enter the house hurriedly. But, he found nothing. No one there. Hakyeon's clothes also not there. The house is empty. Taekwoon sit on the bed as he start to cry. Why this happen? Why Hakyeon run away before listening to his explaination. Where he can find him? Suddenly he can hear the door knocking that make he fastly stand up and run to the door. Hoping it was Hakyeon.

But, its not him. "When will you emptying this house? Hakyeon told me that he does not want to live here anymore," said the old lady as she look at Taekwoon. 

"Emm did he tell you where will he go?" Ask Taekwoon. "No, he did not," reply the woman honestly.

"I will sent you the key after I tidy up the house," said Taekwoon to the woman. She nod her head before she leave. Taekwoon close the door and lean against it. 

"You must be disappointed at me. I understand why you angry to me. But what she said is a lie. You should wait for me Hakyeon," Taekwoon can feel the tears continue to fall down again.