Party

The Bet

"Hakyeon, are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon when he realise how pale that boy look. They now at Jung mansion because Taekwoon's parents invite Hakyeon to their anniversary party. They want to meet their son's boyfriend.

"I'm scare and nervous. What if they don't like me? What if they can't accept me? I'm just no one," Hakyeon look down sadly. Taekwoon smile before he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. "They will like you. Who can hate someone nice and beautiful like you. Don't worry. Everything will be fine," Taekwoon give encourage smile at his boyfriend. Hakyeon take a deep breath before he nod his head. 

Taekwoon brush Hakyeon's bang before he give a peck on his forehead. "Now, lets go," said Taekwoon before he walk out from the car. Hakyeon close his eyes as he try to throw all worries away before he follow his boyfriend. They walk side by side into the mansion.

Hakyeon can see so many people there. They look so different and rich. He really does not feel comfortable to be there. He just follow Taekwoon walk around the place until they stop in front a man. 

"Congrates on your anniversary dad. I hope you two can stop bickering for something useless," wish Taekwoon before he hug that man. "It just your wish that never can be happen," that man hug Taekwoon tightly and pat his back softly before he realise Hakyeon's presence. "And who is this gorgeous boy, Taekwoon?" Ask that man with flirt smile at Hakyeon.

"Dad, introduce. This is my lovely boyfriend, Cha Hakyeon," Taekwoon introduce Hakyeon to his father.  "Emm Hello uncle. Congrates on your anniversary. I'm Cha Hakyeon, Taekwoon's boyfriend. Nice to meet you," Hakyeon bow to Taekwoon's father politely with nervous smile. He still feel worry with that man's acceptance.

Mr Jung look at Hakyeon carefully before he lean forward to his son. "He's gorgeous and cute. Nice choice Taekwoon," whisper him but still can be heard by Hakyeon that make he blush. "I know. But, he's your future son in law. If I know you try to flirt with him, I'll tell mom," warn Taekwoon with judgeful glare. He know his father well.

"Of course I'll not. You want me to die," reply Mr Jung with dramatic gasp. Hakyeon smile secretly when he heard the father son conversation. "Listen Hakyeon, when we get married I hope you'll not acting like my mom," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon blushing more. 'He said when we get married. Get married!' Hakyeon's heart is beating crazily right now.

"Aigoo, he's so cute," Mr Jung look at Hakyeon with adoring eyes. Its look like this man already fall for Hakyeon's cuteness.  "I know he is," support Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look down to hide his red face before he pout and glare at Taekwoon. As warning to his boyfriend to stop embarassing him. But, it just make it worst. "Don't glare at me like that. You look y and hot like that," whisper Taekwoon. Hakyeon fastly slap his shoulder. Mr Jung just smile, looking at the lovers arguing.

"Where is mom, dad?" Ask Taekwoon when he can't find that woman. "Upstairs. She said she has something to be done," reply Mr Jung. 

"I'll leave you two for a while. Enjoy this party Hakyeon. I will be back for both of you," Mr Jung excuse himself when be saw his friends among the crowd. Hakyeon just nod his head with a smile. When that man leave, he release relief sigh.

"Look, everything is okay. He already adore you," Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand tightly and give encourage smile at his boyfriend. "Oh yeah, how about if I show you the garden. Its beautiful," suggest Taekwoon when he realise how uncomfortable his boyfriend is. "Nice suggestion," agree Hakyeon with eager nod. He just want to escape from this crowd.

 

"Its beautiful," praise Hakyeon as his eyes wonder around the garden. He run slowly toward the gazebo at the middle of the garden with Taekwoon follow him closely from behind. He smile when he saw how excited his boyfriend look.

Hakyeon look at the colourful flowers with sparkling eyes. "Look, Taekwoon. They are so pretty," Hakyeon point at the flowers. "But, you are more pretty," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon give knowing look at him. "You and your sweet mouth," Hakyeon smile shyly before he continue walking toward the gazebo. He sit on the chair under the gazebo with his eyes still wonder around the garden. "Its feel nice to be here," Hakyeon feel better than inside the party place.

Taekwoon walk toward the boy with soft steps before he take out his phone. He play some piano music that make Hakyeon look at him. He put the phone on the table before he kneel in front Hakyeon. "Would you like to dance with me, my beautiful flower?" Ask Taekwoon as he hold out his hand with soft smile on his face. Hakyeon look at his boyfriend before he smile and take the hand. "I would like to, my handsome prince," reply Hakyeon before both of them stand up and walk to the middle of the gazebo.

Taekwoon put his arms around Hakyeon's waist while Hakyeon put his arms around Taekwoon's neck. Their body keep close to each other as their face almost touch. They swing their body softly, following the music. They just stare at each other lovingly as they drown into their own world. Do not even realise they have few spectators watching them.

When the music stop, they keep staring at each other lovingly before they lean forward. Kissing softly and sweetly. Their lips dance together as they drown into their own happiness. Suddenly they heard some noise come from nearer bushes that make both of them stop kissing and look at the direction of the noise. They then look at each other before they laugh. 

"How about if I bring you some food?" Ask Taekwoon with his hand rub Hakyeon's cheek softly. "I would love too," reply Hakyeon still looking at his boyfriend lovingly. Taekwoon leave his boyfriend alone to take some food. But not after he give another kiss to his boyfriend's delicious lips. 

Hakyeon just sit there as he look around after his boyfriend leave. He still feel amaze with the garden. Without he realise, few girls are walking toward him.

"What are you doing here?" Ask a girl that make he look at his left. He can see a girl that he does not know with two girls that he know well. "Taekwoon's parents invite me. What are you two doing here, Hebin, Hyuni?" Ask Hakyeon back as he look at the girls. "Well, we also got invited," Hyuni flip her hairs sassily.

"So, you are Taekwoon's boyfriend?" Ask the unknown girl as she walk closer to Hakyeon. "Yes, I am. And you are?" Hakyeon does not know her.

"I'm Song Haemi, Taekwoon's fiancee," the girl sit in front Hakyeon with her evil smirk. "Really? I don't know that," reply Hakyeon calmly. He admit he feel quite shock with this girl's sudden confession. But, he learn his lesson already. This girl is Hebin's friend. It is possible they use the same trick on him.

"Yes. Tonight, his parents will announce our engagement," said Haemi with wicked smile. "Well, congrates," reply Hakyeon that make the girl feel irritated with his spiritless response.

"You think you're good enough to be Taekwoon's boyfriend? To be part of Jung family? I don't think so. You just a poor boy who want to be rich easily. But, I'll not allow it. Taekwoon is my fiancee. We will be married. And you will be throw away like rubbish. That how you need to be treat by us. You just a low status person. Not suitable to be with us," Haemi smirk with mocking smirk before she stand up. Hakyeon does not say anything and just look at the girl leaving. "I suggest you to leave Taekwoon. It for your own good," said Hebin before she also leave that place.

Hakyeon's eyes wonder around as he feel so angry. How dare she talk to him like that? She does not know anything about him. He stand up as he fan himself using his hands to cold himself. He can feel himself sweating because he feel angry. "I really want to curse," Hakyeon walk backforth under the gazebo.

"Whats wrong Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon as he walk toward the boy with a tray of foods and drink for both of them. "Nothing. Just feel little bit hot," reply Hakyeon with assurance smile. Taekwoon tilt his head confusely because he can feel the cold wind touching his skin.

"What do you bring for me? I'm feel so hungry right now," Hakyeon look at the food with sparkling eyes. Taekwoon put the food on the table before he sit with Hakyeon beside him. They eat as they talking. Hakyeon already forget about the girls. What he saw right now is only the handsome charming boy in front him.

"Sir Taekwoon, Mr Jung and Mrs Jung want you to be at the party right now," inform the butler.  "Okay. Thank you, Mr Ok," reply Taekwoon.  "Lets go, my love. You still do not meet my mother yet," said Taekwoon as he already stand up.

Hakyeon follow him and check on his appearance. "Am I look okay?" Ask Hakyeon still trying to find any dirts on his suit. 

"Emm...," Taekwoon look at his nervous boyfriend carefully. "Not yet," Taekwoon lean forward and kiss Hakyeon's lips. Its not a kiss. Taekwoon is the sauce at Hakyeon's lips cleanly.

"Yah," Hakyeon close his mouth with the back of his hand as he glare at Taekwoon. "Now you look better and clean. Lets go," Taekwoon's hold Hakyeon's hand tightly and drag him into the party place back.