Found you

The Bet

"What are you doing, aunty?!" Shout Hakyeon as he open the room door widely. That woman fastly sit up. Holding the blanket tightly to cover her half body. While the other man just look at him with smirk on his face. "This what you do when uncle went to work. How dare you cheat on him!" Yell Hakyeon angrily. 

"What I do is my own business. I'm not bothering you, right. Just go and leave this place right away," yell Hakyeon's aunty back as she stand up with the blanket over her body.

"You think I will let you go. I will tell him about your true act," said Hakyeon that make his aunty laugh. "You think he will believe you? I'm his wife. While you just his nephew. Of course he will trust me more than you. So, better if you just get out from my house. Now!" Yell that woman with her hand point out the room.

"I will leave. But don't think I will let this away," reply Hakyeon before he turn around and walk toward his room. "What should we do? He will tell my husband," Hakyeon can hear his aunty talking to her scandal.

"She think I'm stupid," mumble Hakyeon. He look at his phone that still recording video. He will sent this video to his uncle. He feel pity on him but he know his uncle deserve someone better than that witch. He is too immerse with his phone that make he does realise that a man enter his room. Hakyeon fastly turn around when he hear the sound of door locked and look at the man who lean on the door. With his eyes wonder around Hakyeon's body.

"What are you doing here? Leave now or I scream," warn Hakyeon as he glare at that man. "Just try to scream, I don't care. No one will hear you," that man walk closer to Hakyeon. Hakyeon glare at the man and take few steps backward.

"You're beautiful. Never know she has a beautiful nephew like you," said that man with his eyes wonder around Hakyeon's body. 

Hakyeon suddenly remember about that night. When his boss try to him. Taekwoon save him that day but how about today. Taekwoon is not here to help him.

"What do you want to do? Leave now," said Hakyeon, pretending to be brave.

"I want you," that man push Hakyeon and try to pin him on the bed. But Hakyeon fastly kick his ball that make the man bend down as he hold his broken property. Hakyeon take something near him and hit that man's head. Fastly he grab his phone and walk out from the room. He can see his aunty standing outside the room, smirking. He really want to kill her right now.

When he hear the man voice, he fastly runaway from that house without looking back. He run and run until he reach the park. The usual park that he always go. He sit on the bench as he breath heavily.

Now, he'll not showing any mercy. He send the video to his uncle. But he know, his uncle will not see the phone when he at work. Hakyeon lean on the bench with his hand on his chest. He really feel scare. The previous memories start to come back. He look at his trembling hands before he clasp it together to stop that tremble. Suddenly he can feel the cold wind start to hit him. Then he realise he's just wearing thin clothes and not wearing any sweater. He keep rubbing his hands as he look around. 

What should he do now? Where should he go? He is in deep thinking when suddenly someone standing in front him. When he look up, he can see the boy that he miss the most.

"Taek... Taekwoon?" Hakyeon look at the boy as he can feel tears start to form in his eyes. He can see how miserable that boy look. With his messy hairs and red eyes. It make he feel hurt to see him like that.

 

Taekwoon look at that boy with teary eyes. He walk around the park as usual when he want to think. And gladly, he found Hakyeon there. When he walk beside the pond, he can see a familiar figure sitting on the bench. He fastly walk toward that boy with pounding heart. Carefully so that Hakyeon can't realise about his presence. He afraid that boy will run away when he saw him.

When Hakyeon look up, he feel so relief to see him there. Able to find him. "Taek... Taekwoon?" Hakyeon stare at him with his teary eyes. "Hakyeon, I miss you," Taekwoon hug Hakyeon tightly. 

Hakyeon hesitately put his arms around his boyfriend's body. He miss him too. He miss his scent too. He suddenly forget about the reason why he angry. And when he remember it back, he fastly push that boy away and stand up.

"Don't go. Please," plead Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand to stop him. "You need to give me chance to explain to you," continue Taekwoon. Hakyeon stop fighting him and just standing there, waiting for his explaination.

"Hakyeon, I love you. I really love you. Everything that Hebin said is a lie. Yes, I have a bet with Sanghyuk. But, its not about you. I'm not betting on your heart. I'm betting on my money," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him. Taekwoon told him everything about the truth on the bet. Hakyeon can feel the tears start to fall down. He scold himself in his mind for trusting that girl. He should listen to Taekwoon's explaination. Not runaway like that.

"I'm sorry," Taekwoon hold both of Hakyeon's hands and pull him closer. He cup Hakyeon's face softly and stare at him straight into his eyes.

"I'm sorry for lying at you. About my parents, that they do not give any money to me anymore. But, I'm not lying when I said I love you. My feeling is not a lie. I love you so much, Hakyeon. And I want to stay with you forever," said Taekwoon before he give a peck on Hakyeon's lips. That boy burst into tears as he look down. Feel ashamed on what he just do.

"I'm sorry. I should listen to your explaination first. I'm sorry," Hakyeon continue to cry. He really feel regret on his rushed action.

"Its okay. I understand why you angry with me. But, don't ever think that I will do something ridiculous like that. I will not do something that can hurt your feeling. I hate to see you crying. So, please don't do like this again. I can't live without you, Hakyeon," Taekwoon caress Hakyeon's face softly.

"I will not leave you again. I love you, Taekwoon. I love you so much," Hakyeon put both of his hands on Taekwoon's cheeks and kiss his forehead. They smile at each other before they lean forward and kiss as they keep their body closer.

"I know he love this boy so much," the woman look at those two not far from the kissing boys with smile on her face.

 

"Just stay here with me," Taekwoon hold his boyfriend's hand and put his head on his shoulder. He bring Hakyeon to his house when he realise that boy does not wear any sweater.

"I don't mind. Right now, I don't have any other place to stay," reply Hakyeon honestly with his hand playing with Taekwoon's hairs.

"Really? Where did you sleep in this past week?" Taekwoon look at Hakyeon curiously.

"My uncle's house. But, right now, I don't think I want to go back to that house," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon tilt his head, waiting for that boy to tell him the reason.

"My aunty. She does not like me. She is cheating on my uncle. Just now, I caught her with a man on the bed," told Hakyeon that make Taekwoon's eyes become wide. Then Hakyeon tell him what happen after that. Taekwoon feel so angry when he heard what that man try to do to Hakyeon.

"Don't worry. Just stay with me here, forever. I will protect you," said Taekwoon as he hug that boy. "I would like to. But, I'm feel worry on my uncle. Pity him. I know he love my aunty so much," Hakyeon feel sad when he think about his uncle. His uncle is a nice person. He does not deserve it.

"Don't worry. We'll visit him soon. We need to let him to settle this problem by himself," Taekwoon run his finger over Hakyeon's hairs. Hakyeon nod his head before he smile. Nothing is better than being by Taekwoon's side.