Blessing

The Bet

"Introduce this is my daughter, Song Haemi," Mr Song introduce his daughter to Mr and Mrs Jung.

"Hello, uncle, aunty," that girl bow slightly to both of them. Mrs Jung just smile at the girl. She know this man must has some trick for introducing his daughter.

"Never know you have a beautiful daughter like her," praise Mr Jung with flirt smile. His wife glare at him that make he give playful smile at her. "Well, I heard you have a son," Mr Jung give meaningful smile at both of them. 'I knew it,' said Mrs Jung in her mind.

"Yes, I am. He's now studying at a college. Why?" reply Mr Jung. He still can't catch that man's intention. "How about if we marry our children? Don't you think its a good thing," the Haemi smile when she hear his father's words. 

"Well, I don't know about that," Mr Jung rub his neck awkwardly. "We need to ask Taekwoon first before we decide on it," said Mrs Jung firmly.

"Well, if you agree on it, I don't think he will refuse," said Mr Song.

"We don't want to force him. If he does not want it, we can't do anything. He already an adult. He can choose his own life partner by himself. I don't want to force him into something that he does not like," reply Mrs Jung that make Mr Song close his mouth tightly. She can see the girl look irritated with her words. Well, she will not allow this girl become her daughter in law. Never.

"Emm how about if we set a date for our children to meet. Then we'll see if they like each other or not," suggest Mr Jung to save the awkwardness. "I agree. Next week, at Fancy Restaurant," said Mr Song as he smile at Mr Jung.  "Okay," Mr Jung smile back before that man and his daughter leave them.

"I don't like that girl," Mrs Jung keep glaring at the girl who already far from them. "I can see that. But, who know maybe Taekwoon like her," reply Mr Jung that make his wife scoof.

"He already has someone that he like," told Mrs Jung that make her husband look at her shockly.

 

"I love you," whisper Taekwoon again and again. Hakyeon turn around and glare at him. "Can you stop it? I need to concentrate here," pout Hakyeon.

"I can't. You are neglecting me," said Taekwoon as he pout back.

"I'm not. I just need to finish this assignment. I already skip my class for these week. I need to finish it for my marks," reply Hakyeon before he turn around. Give his full attention to the assignment as he keep typing.

"But, I need you. Taekwoon junior need you," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon groan. He turn around once again before he give a smile. Seducing smile, "if you don't disturb me doing my assignment, I will let you do it as many time that you want." Taekwoon's eyes become wide when he hear his boyfriend's.

"Promise? No taking back," ask Taekwoon with exciting face for confirmation. "Promise," reply Hakyeon before he turn to his laptop again. He yawn as he keep typing. Does even realise what time already is. 

"Finally finish," said Hakyeon proudly to himself. He then stretch his body before he look at the clock. Its already 2 a.m.  He turn around and can see his boyfriend already fall asleep on the bed. He close the laptop softly before he lie beside his boyfriend. "I'm sorry," whisper Hakyeon before he kiss Taekwoon's forehead.

"If you are sorry, can we do that right now?" Ask Taekwoon as he open his eyes suddenly that make Hakyeon yelp in shock. "I thought you were asleep," Hakyeon slap Taekwoon's arm softly.

"I can't sleep without you beside me. So, how about if we start our hot night now," whisper Taekwoon ily before he change their position with Taekwoon hovering his boyfriend. Hakyeon automatically put his arms around his neck. Taekwoon smile at his boyfriend before he lean down and kiss him passionately. And next day, Hakyeon still does not go to college.

 

"I'm sorry, Hakyeon. Its all because of the bet you and Taekwoon are fighting," Sanghyuk bow to that boy. "No need to. Its my own fault for not listening to Taekwoon's explaination first. By the way, its all because of this bet I met Taekwoon. You the one who bring us together," reply Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk smile widely.

"Hi, beautiful," said Taekwoon before he sit beside his boyfriend and give a peck on his cheek. Hakyeon look at his boyfriend shyly, "can you stop with the embarrassing nickname."

"Emm no. Or you want me to call you my baby?" Tease Taekwoon that make Hakyeon blushing more. "Yah, stop it," Hakyeon slap Taekwoon's shoulder softly.

"They look so cute," Jaehwan look at the couple in jealous. "Well, we can be more cute than them," said Wonshik that make Jaehwan look at him. Keep blinking his eyes shockingly with Wonshik's words.

"Why you so cute, Jaehwan? Make me can't hold myself from eating you," whisper Wonshik that make Jaehwan blushing hardly.

"Are you okay Jaehwannie? And who's this boy?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at blushing Jaehwan before he look at Wonshik. "What have you done to Jaehwan, Wonshik?" Scold Taekwoon. He glare at Wonshik who smile at him innocently.

"Hakyeon, this is my bestfriend, Kim Wonshik. He just move over here and study here too," Taekwoon introduce Wonshik to Hakyeon.

"Hi, Wonshik. I'm Cha Hakyeon, Taekwoon's boyfriend," Hakyeon smile at Wonshik as he bow slightly. "Hi, Hakyeon. Well, you're definitely a beauty. That why Taekwoon love you so much," praise Wonshik.

"You're such a sweet talker," Hakyeon give judgeful look at the new boy. "Yes, I am. But, what I said is the truth," reply Wonshik before he lean toward Jaehwan. "And I'm serious about what I just said to you," whisper Wonshik that make Jaehwan blush more.

As they talking, suddenly Taekwoon's phone ringing. Taekwoon stand up and walk away to answer the call. "Hello, dad. Whats wrong?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Okay. I'll go there after class. Okay, bye," Taekwoon end the call before he look at his friends back.

"Whats wrong?" Ask Wonshik as he look at his friend.

"My dad, he want me to meet him today," told Taekwoon before he look at Hakyeon. "And I really want to bring you with me. I want to introduce them their future son in law," continue Taekwoon.

"Maybe later Taekwoon. I don't think I'm ready," Hakyeon pat Taekwoon's hand softly. "Anything you said, my love," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile. 

 

Taekwoon who just comeback from meeting his parents does not know what he should do. How can they told him to do blind date when he already has a boyfriend. He sigh heavily as he enter the house. His steps stop when he smell something good comes from the kitchen. He smile when he see Hakyeon's back as he cooking. He slowly walk toward him and hug him from the back.

"Hi Taekwoonnie," Hakyeon turn his head and give a peck on Taekwoon's lips. "Hi, Hakyeonnie. Smell good. It make me feel so hungry,"  reply Taekwoon as he hug the boy tighter.

"Just wait for a while. It will be done in few more minutes," Hakyeon pat Taekwoon's hand softly that earn soft hum from the other boy.

 

"So, why your parents want to meet you?" Ask Hakyeon after they finish eating. Taekwoon take a deep breath before he look at his boyfriend and hold his hands tightly.

"I love you, Hakyeon. Remember that okay?" Said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon tilt his head confusely. Why he need to tell him that. "My parents want me to meet a girl," told Taekwoon. "So, they already have their own choice for you," Hakyeon look down sadly.

"No. They said they just want me to meet her. But, they do not mind if I don't like her. And its look like my mother does not like her so much," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon sigh before he look at his boyfriend.

"Just meet her. But, only meet her. Don't fall for her. If I know you cheat on me, I kill you," Hakyeon glare at his boyfriend cutely.

"Never. I will never fall for another person when I already fall for you so hard," Taekwoon stare straight into Hakyeon's eyes lovingly. "You and your sweet mouth," Hakyeon smile shyly with his blushing face.

 

Taekwoon sigh for million times before he look at his watch. He really hope this meeting will end fast. He want to go back home and cuddle with his boyfriend. "Hi, Taekwoon," greet a girl with sweet smile on her face. Taekwoon stand up and bow to the girl slightly. The girl then sit in front Taekwoon, still smiling sweetly. But for him it does not sweet at all. 

"I'm glad you want to meet me," said Haemi as she hold Taekwoon's hand. 

"I don't want to give any hope to you," Taekwoon pull his hand away. "I already has someone that I like. So, I hope we can just be friend. Not more than that," told Taekwoon that make the girl's face change. The smile already disappear before she smile back. "Its okay, Taekwoon. I understand," Haemi nod her head with forced smile. 

"How about if we order our food first," suggest Haemi as she open the menu book. Taekwoon just nod his head before he also open the menu book. Without he realise, the girl glance at him before she smirk, 'you think you can escape from me.'

 

"How?" Ask Mrs Jung after Taekwoon enter the mansion and sit in front her. "Just fine," reply Taekwoon short. There nothing that he can tell. They just change few words and go to their own way after the dinner.

"So, do you like her?" Ask Mr Jung without looking at the boy and keep reading his book.

"No, I don't like her. I already has a boyfriend," told Taekwoon that make Mr Jung look at him while Mrs Jung just smile.

"Really? Who? What's his name?" Ask Mr Jung curiously.

"His name is Cha Hakyeon. He study at the same college as me," told Taekwoon. He actually feel scare his parents will oppose their relationship. "I hope both of you will agree on our relationship," continue Taekwoon that make his parents look at each other.