Day 7

The Bet

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly and automatically smile when he saw his hot boyfriend's sleeping face. He can feel their body against each other under the blanket. It make his face become hot. He smile shyly when he remember back what happen last night. His first with Taekwoon. He hold up his hand and trace his fingers along the sleeping's perfect face. How lucky he is. So lucky. 

Hakyeon fastly close his eyes back when he saw Taekwoon stir in his sleep. Pretending to be asleep. 

Taekwoon open his eyes and look at the boy beside him. He smile before he lean down and kiss the boy's forehead. He then cup Hakyeon's face with his thumb rub his boyfriend's cheek. He lean down again and kiss his boyfriend's nose. Then he kiss his eyes, cheeks and then his chin. He smile again before he lean down to kiss his lips. When their lips almost touch, Taekwoon stop with his eyes fixed on the sleeping boy's eyes. 

Hakyeon who feel impatient with it, hold Taekwoon's neck and pull him down to crash their lips. They kiss hotly and passionately, with Hakyeon's arms around Taekwoon's neck and Taekwoon's arms around his boyfriend's waist. They deepen the kiss with their body stay close to each other. Taekwoon's hand slowly going down, touching Hakyeon's bubble . Hakyeon moan in their kiss that make Taekwoon's member react on it. 

"I think you no need to be prepare because of what we did last night. Ready for our fourth round," whisper Taekwoon seductively before he start to slip in. 

 

Taekwoon put Hakyeon on the sofa softly. After another round in the bathroom, Taekwoon need to lift his sore boyriend who can't walk because of him. Hakyeon just sit there while Taekwoon go to kitchen to cook them breakfast. Hakyeon just watch him from the living room. Feel so lucky to have him. He really hope Taekwoon will just stay at his house forever. With him.

But, he also thought. What if Taekwoon's parents forgive him and then allow him to stay at his house back? Will he move out from this house? Well, of course he will. This house is small. Its far from Taekwoon's big house.

"Hakyeonnie, lets eat," said Taekwoon that bring Hakyeon back to reality. "What are you thinking about?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit beside his boyfriend when he realise how serious Hakyeon look.

"Nothing," Hakyeon shake his head. But Taekwoon does not believe him. "Are you hurt? Is it hurt so much?" Ask Taekwoon worriedly.

"Its hurt. But, I'm just fine. Don't worry," reply Hakyeon with his red face. Feel shy suddenly. "I'm just thinking," told Hakyeon. "Thinking of what?" Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand and stare at the boy worriedly.

"I'm just thinking about you," told Hakyeon honestly. "What about me?" Taekwoon can't understand him.

"If your parents allow you to go back to your house, will you go?" Ask Hakyeon. Before Taekwoon can answer, Hakyeon continue, "of course you will. What kind of question is that. Its not comfortable for you to stay here. I understand that. Don't worry. I will not be angry. We can meet at college or..." Taekwoon shut the talking boy's mouth with his own. Kissing him deeply. Hakyeon close his eyes and kiss his boyfriend back.

"I will leave. But only with you. I don't care where I stay. With you beside me, anywhere can be a heaven for me. Please stay with me," said Taekwoon softly that make Hakyeon smile.

Taekwoon then hold both of Hakyeon's cheeks and stare straight in his eyes. "I want to be with you forever. I want you to be with me forever. I want us to be together forever. Where ever we stay I don't care. Even if we live here, I don't mind. Its not that bad. Who say I'm feel uncomfortable living here? I love it. I like it because you are here. With me. So, no need to think like that. I don't want to stay away from you. I want to sleep with you beside me. I want to sleep with you in my embrace," continue Taekwoon. Hakyeon smile widely with his wet eyes. Feel happy and also touched with Taekwoon's words. "I love you, Hakyeon. I never feel this kind of strong feeling before. Trust me. My heart belong to you and I don't have plan to change it. Don't worry. I'm yours forever," continue Taekwoon. Hakyeon's smile become wider with his tears start to flow down. His tears of happiness. After his parents passed away, he never feel this happy.

"I love you too. I love you so much," said Hakyeon in his cry. Taekwoon smile in happiness when he hear that words from Hakyeon.

They lean forward and kiss each other lovingly and sweetly. Just a slow innocent kiss. "Lets continue it later. For now, lets eat," said Taekwoon after they break the kiss. Hakyeon slap his shoulder softly. "What do you mean by continue it later?" Mumble him with red face. Feel slightly angry with that boy to ruin their sweet moment with his ert mind.

Taekwoon smile innocently and give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek. He then lift that boy in bridal style before he bring him toward the dining table for their late breakfast.

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon lie together on the bed with Hakyeon in Taekwoon's embrace. With his head on Taekwoon's chest. Sleeping.

 After they feel bored watching the television, they both decide to take a nap. Taekwoon's hand keep rubbing Hakyeon's hairs softly as he think. He need to tell Hakyeon everything. He does not want Hakyeon feel angry at him. Or feel betrayed for lying to him. He want to tell Hakyeon everything and he hope Hakyeon will not be angry with him. He really hope that.

He look at the sleeping boy lovingly before he lean down and kiss his forehead. Hakyeon smile in his sleep like he know what just Taekwoon did. Taekwoon close his eyes too and sleep. Hoping and praying everything will be okay.

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon went out to go to a restaurant for a dinner. On the way back home, Taekwoon stop at FlowerShine to visit the boys and also to buy flowers for his boyfriend. "Good evening. Oh, hi Taekwoon, Hakyeon," greet Hongbin when he realise who the one enter the shop.

"Hi, Hongbin. Are you alone?" Ask Hakyeon when he can't find anyone else in that shop. "Nope. I'm here," reply someone else who just walking to them from the back of the shop.

"Sanghyuk? What are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon shockly. Can't expect to see that boy there. Taekwoon just smirk as he look at the boy with knowing look. "I ask him to replace me for today," Taekwoon answer his boyfriend's question. Hakyeon nod his head on the answer.

"So, what  kind of flower that you want?" Ask Sanghyuk. "I don't...," Hakyeon can't finish his words when Taekwoon cut him. "I want red rose," said Taekwoon.

"How much?" Ask Sanghyuk. Taekwoon jusy reply with his fingers. The other nod his head as he give thumb to him before he walk to pick the flowers for the special customer.

"So, what actually happen? Why you suddenly ask for leave today?" Ask Hongbin after Sanghyuk leave them to prepare the roses. "I need to make sure Hakyeon is okay. He can't move freely," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon slap his arm with his red face as he scold his boyfriend in his mumble.

"Eh? What do you mean? Are you sick, Hakyeon?" Ask Hongbin innocently. Hakyeon become more red, while Taekwoon just smirk with his smug face. Before Taekwoon can reply, Sanghyuk appear with three red rose in his hand. "Here," that boy give Taekwoon the roses.

"Thanks. No need to pay right?" Said Taekwoon after the roses change hands. "Yeah. I'll pay for you for that," reply Sanghyuk.

Well, when Taekwoon suddenly call him and ask him to replace him, he really does not want to do that. But, when he know where he need to go, he gladly to be here. Taekwoon know that boy has been crushing on the dimple boy when he accidently saw that boy watching Hongbin from far. At first he thought it just coincidence, but its not. According to Hongbin, Sanghyuk always come there to buy flowers for his mother. Well, that what he said. And he can see the dimple boy also like Sanghyuk too when he keep smiling when he talking about the boy.

"Here. For you," Taekwoon give Hakyeon the flower. "Tha... Thank you," Hakyeon take the flower shyly. "Lets go. Lets contine our date," Taekwoon take Hakyeon's hand and pull him out from the shop. "Bye, guys," Taekwoon wave his free hand.

 

They sit side by side at the park. Still holding hands tightly. Hakyeon keep smiling as he sometime smelling the flowers. "You know what does three red roses mean right?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his boyfriend lovingly.

"Of course. Its mean I love you," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon smile widely when he hear Hakyeon's answer, "I love you too." 

"I'm glad I found you. Thank you for loving me back," continue Taekwoon. "How many times you want to say thank you to me. Having you as my boyfriend is enough for me. Thank you to you too for loving someone like me. Who's pity like me. You make me feel the love that I crave for long time ago," said Hakyeon.

"You're not pity. You're a lucky person because you have me," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon give him weird look. "So proud of yourself," mumble Hakyeon as he pout. Taekwoon laugh slightly before he kiss Hakyeon's hand. "I'm the lucky one because I have you," continue Taekwoon.

Hakyeon shake his head before he kiss Taekwoon's hand too. "No. We are lucky to meet each other," said Hakyeon. They stare and smile at each other lovingly before they lean forward and kiss softly. A short and innocent one. Hakyeon then put his head on Taekwoon's shoulder as they smile widely. Just having nice moment with each other presence there.