Day 5

The Bet

Taekwoon does not follow Hakyeon to send the milk today. He pretend to be asleep when Hakyeon wake up for his morning work. Thanks for that, he know that he get a morning kiss on his forehead from Hakyeon. Oh my, he like it so much. When he ensure Hakyeon already leave, he fastly wake up and wash up. Then he go to the kitchen to make breakfast and cook something for the lunch box

When Hakyeon got back home, he become shock when he smell something delicious come from the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Ask Hakyeon as he lean at the kitchen wall.

"Breakfast and our lunch," reply Taekwoon as he turn around and smile. "Go and change your clothes first. Then we can eat breakfast together," said Taekwoon that immediately follow by Hakyeon.
Taekwoon put the pancake in front Hakyeon and also a cup of coffee. "It might not as delicious as yours. But, please enjoy it," said Taekwoon before he sit in front that boy. He look at Hakyeon curiously, waiting for his reaction.

Hakyeon look at the pancake to inspect the pancake like he is a judge for a cooking competition. "The visual is okay. The smell too. Let me taste it first," Hakyeon take a fork and taste the pancake. Taekwoon watch that boy chewing the pancake slowly that make he lost his patient.

"How?" Ask Taekwoon as he feel nervous on Hakyeon's comment. Hakyeon put the fork and cross his arm on his chest with a look that cannot be interpret.

"How dare you, Taekwoon," said Hakyeon in serious tone. "I bet its not good," mumble Taekwoon as he pout.

"How can you make it so delicious when its your first time making it. Its much more delicious than mine," this time Hakyeon is the one who pout. It make Taekwoon look at him confusely. That face make Hakyeon giggle before he pinch Taekwoon's adorable cheek.

"Its delicious. Honestly. I think its better than mine," said Hakyeon with wide smile.

"No, yours still the best for me. Your pancake is the best in the world," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon blush.

"What did you make for lunch?" Ask Hakyeon curiously.  "Just wait," replyTaekwoon short.

 

"Hi Hakyeon," greet Jaehwan as he wave his hand at the boy. "Oh, hi Jaehwan, Sanghyuk," greet Hakyeon back with smile on his face.

"You look happy. Is there anything happen to you?" Ask Jaehwan when he realise that boy keep smiling as he humming on happy tone. 

"Nothing. Just as usual," reply Hakyeon still smiling.

"No, something is happening. Your smile shine brighter. What happen? Tell me, tell me," Ask Sanghyuk that make Hakyeon put his hands on his cheeks.

"Really? I guess I look weird right now," said Hakyeon to make his smile become less.

"No, you're not. You look shining more. Look like you're in love," guess Jaehwan that make Hakyeon blushing.

"Maybe," mumble Hakyeon slowly but still can be catch by Jaehwan. "I need to go to my class. Bye," Hakyeon fastly walk away from them. 

 

Hakyeon sit with his friend, Minhyuk at the college park to eat. Hakyeon open the lunch box in curious on what food that Taekwoon make for him. There gimbap and small tomato. Its look tasty. But, he feel weird. He does not remember he bought any ingrediants to make gimbap. He bet Taekwoon buy it by himself with the money that Sanghyuk give him. When he think about it, is this Sanghyuk is the same Sanghyuk that he meet yesterday? But he still feel weird, why that boy need to pay for Taekwoon's smile?

He take a cut of it and shove it into his mouth. Delicious. It might look simple but he like it so much. It feel different when someone else made it for you.

"Its look delicious," said Minhyuk as he still eying Hakyeon's food.

"You want one. Only one," said Hakyeon before he push the lunch box slightly to Minhyuk. "Delicious. Did you make this?" Ask Minhyuk in curious.

"Not me. Someone else did," reply Hakyeon with shy smile when he think about it again. He want to eat more, but his lunch box was taken by someone.

"What are you doing? Give it back to me," said Hakyeon as he try to take his lunch box back. Mike who's holding the lunch box throw it on the ground that make Hakyeon become furious. He look at the gimbap that Taekwoon make for him sadly. He only got to eat one slice. He still want to eat  more.

"What are you doing Mike? Pity him. He must be so hungry right now," mock Hebin as she look at Hakyeon with disgusting look. She realise Hakyeon still looking at the food on the ground. She then step on it as she look at Hakyeon's face. Feel satisfy with the changes on his face.

"If you want it, just eat it. I think its taste better if it mix with the dirt. People like you suit to eat this kind of food," continue Hebin before she laugh with her friends.

"It you who suit to eat this kind of food. Someone who does not know how to appreciate food like you," said Hakyeon that make Hebin stop laughing but still giving mocking smirk at him.

"Look like you try to be brave. Dare to fight us," said Hyuni as she glare at Hakyeon.

"Why I need to be afraid of you?" Ask Hakyeon that make the bullies laugh. Hebin then slap Hakyeon after she stop laughing. Hakyeon take a deep breath before he look at the girl back. He's not weak. He will not lose with this weak slap only. He just stand there firmly as he glare at the girl.

"Look like this boy is a tough boy. Let us deal with him," said Daeni as he hold Hakyeon's collar. Minhyuk want to help but fastly got hold by Mike. Daeni lift his fist to punch Hakyeon.

Hakyeon close his eyes tightly, waiting for the fist to hit his face. But there's nothing. When he open his eyes, he saw someone is holding Daeni's hand and push him away from him. "Try to hurt him, I kill you," said Taekwoon as he put his arm around Hakyeon's waist. 

 

"Taekwoon, one more smile," Sanghyuk keep bugging that boy. "Jaehwan, can you take this boy away from me," said Taekwoon as he give desperate look at Jaehwan.

"I don't think so. I want to see your smile too," said Jaehwan that make Taekwoon groan. Then they saw what happen at the park. 
Taekwoon can see Mike throwing Hakyeon's lunch box on the ground that make the gimbap that he made lying on the ground. He feel so angry when Hebin step on the food. He can see how sad Hakyeon is.

"Its Hakyeon," said Jaehwan when he realise who's the one involve in the commotion. "They do it again. I think Hakyeon already become their target," said Sanghyuk.

"You know him?" Ask Taekwoon still looking at Hakyeon who standing bravely against those people who he thought as his friends before.

"Well, yesterday Mike push him down and Hebin pour beverage drink on his head," told Jaehwan what happen before. "We need to stop them," continue Jaehwan when he saw Hebin slap Hakyeon.

Taekwoon already walk toward them as he clench his fist tightly. How dare they hit Hakyeon. He fastly hold Daeni's hand who already in air to hit Hakyeon. It make that boy look at him shockly. Taekwoon push him away from Hakyeon that make he release his grip on Hakyeon's collar.

He fastly put his arm around Hakyeon's waist and pull him closer. "Try to hurt him, I kill you," He can see confuse face showed by his exfriends. He then look at Hakyeon who looking at him shockly with his action just now. He then caress Hakyeon's red cheek sotly before he kiss it.

"Taekwoon, what are you doing?" Ask Hebin who clearly does not like what she just see.

"Kissing my boyfriend. Why? Do you have any problem with it?" reply Taekwoon as he glare at Hebin angrily.

"All of you, dare to touch him again, I will kill you. Don't think I do not have any money right now I can't do that," threat Taekwoon that make all of them shiver. Daeni and Mike know what will he do when he angry. They does not want to wake the lion.

"This ugly boy is your boyfriend? Are you serious? I know why you say this. You must want to revenge on me right, for dumping you!" yell Hebin who can't accept Taekwoon and this poor boy are in relationship.

"What? No. Why should I do that just to revenge you? I'm not angry at you. I'm glad you dump me. Because of that I found this beautiful boy. So, thank you," said Taekwoon as he smirk. Hebin shake her head in disbelief.

"How about if you just leave with your friends now. Go to your new rich boyfriend," said Taekwoon that make Hebin glare at him. She then look at Hakyeon and give threat glare at him before she leave. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon worriedly. That boy just blink his eyes few times before he nod his head. 

"Lets sit here," Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand and lead him to the table back. Taekwoon sit beside Hakyeon as he still holding his hand tightly.

"Are you okay, Hakyeon?" Ask Jaehwan worriedly before he sit beside Minhyuk, in front Hakyeon and Taekwoon. While Sanghyuk sit at the other side of Minhyuk.

"Yes, I am," reply Hakyeon as he nod his head and give assurance smile at the boys.

"Thanks god Taekwoon come at the right time. If not, I don't know what will happen to you, Hakyeon," said Minhyuk as he give a relief look at Hakyeon. Sanghyuk just stare at those two in judgeful look.

"I'm fine. Thank you Taekwoonie," Hakyeon he look at Taekwoon. That boy just nod his head before he ruffle Hakyeon's hair lovingly.

"But, the food," Hakyeon pout as he point at the messy food on the ground. "Its okay. I still have mine. We can share it. By the way, I can make it for you again later," Taekwoon take out his lunch box. 

"Its same," said Minhyuk when he see the contents of the lunch box. 

"Of course it is. Taekwoonie make it for me," reply Hakyeon with a proud face. It make the others gasp in shock. "Whats wrong?" Ask Hakyeon as he tilt his head.

"Unbelievable," Sanghyuk give disbelief look at Taekwoon. Not only him, Minhyuk and Jaehwan too.

"Its delicious. Try to taste it but only one for everyone," said Hakyeon. Sanghyuk and Jaehwan take one cut for them and eat it. While Minhyuk take this chance to eat one more. 

"Delicious," praise Jaehwan as he show his thumb. 

"I hate to admit it, but its true. Its delicious," praise Sanghyuk before he try to take another. But Hakyeon fastly take the lunch box away. Taekwoon take one slice and feed Hakyeon. That boy chew the food happily before he feed Taekwoon too. They look like a happy couple in front their friends. 

"You should taste Taekwoon's pasta too," said Hakyeon before he continue eating.

"Next time I'll try to cook another food for you," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile with his chubby cheeks and nod his head happily. That sight automatically make Taekwoon smile. Then he turn his head and see the boys are looking at him shockly. He then hold out his hand.

"Now pay," said Taekwoon as he look at Sanghyuk.

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon walk side by side as they walk out from the college. Hakyeon want to ask Taekwoon about what he said to Hebin. About the boyfriend thing. Is he serious about it or just lying to save him? Yeah, Taekwoon just lying to save him. He know it.

"Hakyeon? Hakyeon?" call Taekwoon that make that boy return to reality.

"Yes?" Hakyeon look at Taekwoon with his confuse face. "We're here," said Taekwoon as he look at the cafe behind Hakyeon.

"Oh yeah. Bye Taekwoon. Fighting," said Hakyeon with smile.

"Bye Hakyeon. I'll wait for you again tonight," Taekwoon wave his hand as he watch Hakyeon enter the cafe.