Miss you

The Bet

Hakyeon lie on his previous bed at his uncle house. He need time to be alone. He need time to think. He burried his face on the pillow as he cry. Why? Why Taekwoon need to break his heart. When he love him so much. How can he do that to him.

He turn his head to his left. There no one there. There no one lying beside him. Suddenly he feel empty in his heart. He already become use with Taekwoon presence. What should he do? Hakyeon continue to cry until he fall in deep sleep.

 

Taekwoon enter his house and look around sadly. Its does not feel home at all. He already miss Hakyeon. He miss to hug him. To sleep with him. To kiss him.

Taekwoon pull the luggage into his room before he let his body fall on the comfortable bed. Its soft but he does not feel confortable at all. He need Hakyeon beside him. He want to hug him. He need to hug him. He does not know if he can sleep without Hakyeon or not after this. He know he can't. Taekwoon start to cry again until he fall asleep without he realise.

 

Hakyeon walk alone at the park as he thinking. Its been a week since he did not meet Taekwoon. He does not even leave the house and keep hiding himself in the room. He leave the house because he does not want to hear his aunty's nag. He know she does not like him there.

He sit on a bench as he look down at his finger. Everyone who saw him can see he's not in good condition. "Here," said a woman that make Hakyeon look up with his teary eyes. "I treat you this time, young man," the woman put the tteokbokki on Hakyeon's hands. Then she sit beside the boy before she start to eat.

"Thank you," said Hakyeon softly as he wipe his tears. He put the tteokbokki in his mouth with his tears continue to fall down. They keep eating silently until they finish the tteokbokki. 

"What happen, young man?" the woman hold Hakyeon's hand. Hakyeon does not reply her question as he continue to cry before he hug the woman tightly. "Just cry until you feel better," whisper the woman. She hug the boy back with her hand keep rubbing his back softly. After few minutes, Hakyeon stop crying and push the woman softly before he wipe his tears. The woman hold up her hand and help him to wipe the tears. She look at Hakyeon lovingly before she hold Hakyeon's hand.

"Care to tell me what happen? Is it relate to Taekwoon?" Ask the woman that make Hakyeon look at her shockly. How she know about Taekwoon? Oh yeah, Hebin has said Taekwoon name before.

Hakyeon slowly nod his head. "Is that girl still bothering your relationship with him?" Ask that woman. Hakyeon shake his head softly. "So, what actually happen? Who know I can help you to lighten up your burden," she cup Hakyeon's face softly.

Hakyeon look at the woman before he take a deep breath and told her everything. He keep crying when he told her about Taekwoon and the bet. "I'm feel disappointed on him. I love him so much. But, he... he just play with me. He's betting on me," Hakyeon wipe his tears that keep falling down.

"Hakyeon, are you sure that he really playing with you?" Ask that woman. "He admit by himself," reply Hakyeon as he look at the woman. Does not know why, but Hakyeon can see that woman look disappointed.

"Maybe he has his own explaination," said the woman. "I don't know. Maybe. But, I'm not ready to meet him now. I need time to clear up my mind," reply Hakyeon that make the woman smile.

"Meet him. Hear his explaination. Who know maybe that girl is lying," the woman widen her eyes that make Hakyeon laugh slightly. "Well, maybe you right," reply Hakyeon. He determine to meet Taekwoon soon. Soon.

 

"You look terrible," said Sanghyuk when he saw Taekwoon walk toward them lifelessly like a zombie. "Thanks," Taekwoon roll his eyes before he sit in front that boy. "You still can't find Hakyeon?" Ask Jaehwan worriedly.

"No. I don't know where should I go. He's not working at the cafe anymore. I ask his friends there, but they also do not know where he is right now. What should I do?" Taekwoon burried his face on his hands. He can't think anymore. He need to find Hakyeon. He need to meet Hakyeon and explain to him. Fast.

"Hi, guys," Wonshik sit beside Taekwoon before he put his arm around that boy. "Don't worry Taekwoon. He will meet you when he ready," said Wonshik to ease Taekwoon's heart. The latter nod his head before he sigh heavily.

"Hi, Taekwoon," Hebin stand beside the friends with a smile that make Jaehwan feel like want to smash that face. "Its been long time we don't hang up together. How about if we go to the cafe for drinks after class?" Said Hebin.

"Just go away. I don't want to see your face," reply Taekwoon without looking at her. "Taekwoon, just forget about him. He does not love you. I'm here right now and I love you. I'll stay with you no matter what happen," Hebin hold Taekwoon's hand with innocent smile.

"Can you stop acting? I don't like you anymore. You think I don't know that you're the reason why Hakyeon mad at me!" yell Taekwoon as he slam the table hardly that make the girl jump little bit.

"I... I don't know what you talking about, Taekwoon?" Lie Hebin as she show her innocent face.

"You told him that I ask him to be my boyfriend because I'm betting with Sanghyuk. Am I right?" Taekwoon glare at Hebin angrily. It make Hebin look down as she feel scare with that glare.

"I warn you Hebin. If I know you try to disturb my relationship with Hakyeon again, I kill you," warn Taekwoon. "Trust him. He will do that if he really angry," support Wonshik as he look at Hebin. That girl fastly turn away and leave the boys alone. 

But no. Of course she will not give up. She do will not let Taekwoon be happy with Hakyeon. Not with that poor boy. She much more great than him. Thats why she will not let them together again.