Day 2~ night

The Bet

Taekwoon sit at the living room after he tidy up the house little bit. It not too difficult to do that when the house is not too mess. He consider it as clean if he compare it with his bestfriend's room. Well, he used to have a bestfriend. Before that friend move away to another place. Suddenly he miss that boy and start to wonder what is he doing right now. Hetake out his phone and call for that boy, hoping he still use the same number.

"Hello," said Taekwoon when the other answer his call. "Emm hello," greet the boy back. Taekwoon can hear hesitate in his voice.

"Kim Wonshik right?" Ask Taekwoon even when he recognise the voice. "Yes, I am. Who's this?" Ask Wonshik back.

"Jung Taekwoon here," Taekwoon need to pull away the phone far from his ear when his friend suddenly shouting. "Is it true you, Taekwoon? Its been long time we don't talk to each other. How are you? Have you got a girlfriend? How your study?" Wonshik start to attack him with the questions. 

"One by one," cut Taekwoon that make Wonshik stop asking him questions. "I'm fine. I don't have a girlfriend because I just got dumped. My study is just great," reply Taekwoon with some regret.

"What happen? Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik in concern when he can detect trouble in his friend's voice. His question make Taekwoon sigh heavily.

"I... I'm not," reply Taekwoon. Then he start to tell Wonshik about his problems. He know Wonshik since they still kids. Wonshik is his family and he trust him. He also told him about the bet. He does not mind about it anymore. For him the bet is no longer important. He does not want that kind of reputation. He just want to confess everything. His terrible day when he know the harsh reality. 

"I'm sorry for that, Taekwoon. But don't worry. I have a suprise for you," said Wonshik after Taekwoon finish telling him everything.

"Are you going back here?" Guess Taekwoon that make Wonshik groan. 

"Hey, its suppose to be me the one who tell you that," whine Wonshik that make Taekwoon roll his eyes. "I miss you Wonshik. I'm glad you'll coming back," said Taekwoon honestly.

"Yeah me too. Don't worry. Everything will be okay. I'll be with you soon. Just wait for me, okay?" Said Wonshik before they end the call. 

Taekwoon feel glad and become lighter when he told Wonshik everything. Now, what he should do? He look at the clock and its almost 8 p.m. Hakyeon will be back soon.

Suddenly, one brilliant idea come in his mind but he does not know if its a very good thing or not. He stand up and walk toward the kitchen. He open the refrigerator and scan the foods in it. Then he open the cupboard and found some pasta in it. He guess he will cook a simple pasta for Hakyeon. He does not really know how to cook it actually. So, he find the way in the internet. Thanksfully the important ingredients are all there.

He wear the apron and start cooking. He follow the instruction nicely and he feel satisfy with the outcome. The pasta look edible and delicious too. He can't believe he able to cook it by himself. Without he realise, Hakyeon already there. Watching him from behind as he lean at the wall.

Hakyeon feel quite tired actually. But when he enter the house, he can smell something delicious. When he reach the kitchen, he saw Taekwoon is cooking. With the pink apron that he always use. That boy look so cute. He feel like he's having a wife who cook dinner for him when he got back from work. That sight make he forget about his tiredness. 

Hakyeon slowly walk toward that boy and hug him from behind. Taekwoon jump little bit as he feel shock with the sudden skinship. He almost drop the spoon. He turn his head and can see the one who hug him.

"Its smell delicious. What is it?" Ask Hakyeon as he look over Taekwoon's shoulder. But he need to tiptoe little bit to see the food. 

"Just pasta for you. Its my first time cooking. I hope its can be eat," reply Taekwoon still not confident with his cooking. "I think it will be so delicious. The smell is great," reply Hakyeon still hugging Taekwoon tightly.

"It almost done. I think you should wash up and rest for a while. I will call you when its already finish," said Taekwoon as he pat Hakyeon's hands that on his stomach. He can feel that boy nodding his head before he release the hug and walk into the room. Taekwoon feel glad Hakyeon did not see his face when he hug him just now. He put both of his hands on his cheeks as he try to calm his heartbeat. The hug is so warm and he like it so much.

After he finish cooking the pasta and put it on the table, he walk toward the room and found Hakyeon sitting on the bed as he reading on something. No, he's studying.

"Hakyeon, its done. Lets eat now," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look up. He realise that boy is wearing glasses. 'Cute,' think him. "Okay," reply Hakyeon as he take off his glasses and put it on the table beside the bed with his book.

After they finish eating, they sit at the living room side by side. "How your day today?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon. "Terrible," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon turn his body to him and look at him worriedly.

"What happen?" Ask Hakyeon. Taekwoon then start telling him about what he just heard. Hakyeon hug him when he finish his story. "Don't worry. I'm not sad anymore. I'm glad I know about them now. If not, I'll be stay in lie forever," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon give a proud smile at him.

"You're a mature boy, Taekwoon. I'm proud of you," said Hakyeon as he pat Taekwoon's shoulder. 

"How about you? How's your day today?" Ask Taekwoon as he lean at the sofa and look at Hakyeon. "Its quite same. Nothing interesting. Just, I have a small problem at the cafe," reply Hakyeon.

"Problem?" Taekwoon tilt his head. "Well, the owner of the cafe already come back from his holiday," told Hakyeon that make Taekwoon feel confuse. "Okay. So, whats wrong with it?" Ask Taekwoon that make Hakyeon release a heavy sigh as he lean on the sofa too.

"Well, the thing is that man always disturb me. I don't know why but he keep trying to find my mistakes. Even when I don't do any of it, he still want to blame me," told Hakyeon that make Taekwoon understand. "If that so, why don't you find another job?" Suggest Taekwoon.

"I already plan to do that. But, I don't know. I like working there. The workers there are all nice. By the way, that man does not always there. So, I think it fine. I think he will left next week. So, its okay," reply Hakyeon as he give an assurance smile.

"Okay, if you say so. But, if he try to do something bad to you, tell me," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon nod his head.

"Lets go to sleep," said Taekwoon when he saw Hakyeon yawning.

"You the one who need to go. I'm sleeping here remember?" Said Hakyeon as he push Taekwoon softly.

"No, you're not," said Taekwoon as he cross his arms. Hakyeon tilt his head confusely. "You'll sleep on the bed tonight," said Taekwoon.

"No, I'm not. You the one who'll sleep on the bed. You're my guest," reply Hakyeon as he shake his head. "Yes you are," said Taekwoon. He then put his arm around Hakyeon's waist and another one under Hakyeon's legs before he lift that boy.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Ask Hakyeon as he automatically put his arm around Taekwoon's neck. Afraid Taekwoon will drop him because he's heavy. That what he think. "We'll sleep on the bed together. The bed is big enough for us," said Taekwoon as he walk into the bedroom with Hakyeon in his arms. He put Hakyeon on the bed slowly and then lie beside him. He pull the blanket over their body before he turn his body facing Hakyeon.

"Look, its fit for both of us," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile as he turn his body too, facing Taekwoon. 

"Yeah, you're right. Good night, Taekwoonie," said Hakyeon as he yawn with his hand covering his mouth before he fall to sleep. Taekwoon stare at the boy closely. He can see the tiredness on Hakyeon's face.

Carefully he brush Hakyeon's bang and caress his cheek softly. He think how lucky he is, able to meet this boy that day. When this angel appear in front him and safe him. He really feel glad and grateful for it. He put his arm around Hakyeon's waist and pull him closer to him. He smile before he kiss Hakyeon's top before he close his eyes and fall asleep too.