Bet

The Bet

Taekwoon just glare at the boy in front him. How can this happen? He hate this boy and now he sit at the same table with him. Its all because of his friends who suddenly disappear when they arrive at this club. And this boy suddenly sit in front him and drinking like he does not do anything wrong. This is his table, why he need to sit here. 

"Why you here?" Ask Taekwoon coldly, still glaring at his enemy.

"This club is opened to all. Not just for you," mock Sanghyuk as he smirk. Taekwoon does not reply but keep glaring at him.

"Don't glare at me like that. Are you really hate to see me here?" Ask Sanghyuk as he give hurtful face and hold his chest dramatically. 

"You know I am," reply Taekwoon as he roll his eyes. Feel irritated with this boy.

"Why? I don't hate you. I just don't like you so much," said Sanghyuk that make Taekwoon frown. 

"You the one who keep disturb me and my friends," Taekwoon really want to leave but it will hurt his pride. This is his table, Sanghyuk is the one who need to leave. 

"I'm not doing it on purpose. Your friends the one who keep making troubles. Is it really fun bullying those people? Its not me the one who start it," Sanghyuk really hate Taekwoon's friends. He told him the truth that he does not hate Taekwoon. Just feel disappointed that this boy did not do anything to stop his friends. 

"Why you want to help those people? They are poor and low. They deserve to be treat like that," Taekwoon smirk before he drink his wain.

"Being poor does not mean they not human. You can be this rich and arrogant all because of your parents. Not because of your own afford. I bet you'll never able to live without your parent's wealth even one day," mock Sanghyuk that make Taekwoon put down his glass harshly as he glare at that smirking boy.

"I can do that," Taekwoon really hate when this boy looking down at him. He is Jung Taekwoon. The heir of JC Coorporation. 

"Really? How about if we bet on it. If you able to stay alive without using your parents' money for one week, just one week, I'll admit that you're the best in the college. If not, just accept that I'm better than you. How?" Said Sanghyuk as he move closer to Taekwoon. 

Taekwoon think for a while. Is he really able to live without his parent's money for a week or not? "Why? Are you afraid?" Sanghyuk continue mocking him that make Taekwoon become more angry.

"Okay, deal," Taekwoon and Sanghyuk shake their hands agree on the betting.

"So, lets start this monday and end at the sunday," said Sanghyuk. Taekwoon just nod his head agree on it.

"But of course, there condition for this betting," continue Sanghyuk. "What?" Ask Taekwoon in annoyance. He already accept this challenge, what condition that he need to accept.

"To make this fair, you can't tell anyone about this bet. This just between you and me. Your friends might help you if they know. So, where's the challenge in that. As what we agree, you can't use your parents' wealth. So, your house, your car and your cards cannot be use," Sanghyuk told about the condition.

"What? Where will I stay then?" Ask Taekwoon with frown on his face. Now he start to regret on it.

"Well, you can stay at your friends' house. Or your girlfriend's house. I don't mind as long you don't tell them the reason," Sanghyuk give a suggestion. "If they ask why, just tell that your parents do not want to give any money to you anymore," continue him. 

"So, how? Are you still in this bet?" Ask Sanghyuk as he hold out his hand. Taekwoon take a deep breath as he thinking. Well, its not that bad he think.

"I'm in," Taekwoon take the hand and grip it tightly to show his determination. He want to prove that he's not someone who depend on his parent's wealth only. He can live without their money. He know he can. Maybe?

By the way, he just need to keep alive for seven days only without his parents' money. What will go wrong in that short of time? Well, he really does not know about that.