Chap 11

Spider Crack

another subscriber. I got only 2 people here (lol) but emablaq you're so nice for subscribing. Thank  you <3

 

The practice room was deafeningly silent. Mir's ragged breath was the only thing echoed in this room. GO, Joon and Cheondoong was nailed to their place, watching with horror as Mir turned his glaring bloodshot eyes at them while Seungho was still on the floor, one hand holding him up and the other hand cupping his throbbing cheek.

          None of them move. None of them spoke.

          Their guts twisted inside their abdomen, they didn't know what to do. Didn't know how to react until another voice boomed through the room.

          "BANG CHEOLYONG!"

          All of them jumped, except Mir, as if Mir had been expecting that.

          Rain was there, by the door, his muscly arms crossed in front of his chest, the veins popping up and his eyes glaring with a mad glint in those dark orbs stabbing straight towards Mir.

          Mir scoffed. Of course. Of course Rain would blame him. After all, he punched Rain's beloved talented dongsaeng with his filthy hand.

          Mir turned towards Seungho who was still on the floor. The maddening look in Mir's eyes were still there as he glared down at Seungho. "Don't you dare talk about my parents." The venom literally dripping in his voice and the no longer hidden hatred flowed out freely from the pair of eyes looking down at Seungho. "I had enough of this ." Mir turned and walked off, bumping his shoulder against Rain who stared after him, looking baffled, belated about a few seconds before he stalked off after the MBLAQ maknae, looking quite pissed.

          Seungho watched the place Mir had left, still unable to digest the things that had happened in such a short time but winced when he felt towel pressed against his bruised cheeks.

          "You're bleeding." Joon whispered softly, eyes swarmed with worries as he used the towel to wiped the blood trickling from the cut on Seungho's lips despite feeling his own hands trembling in shock.

          "I.." Seungho spoke but his voice faltered and he hung his head low.

          "That is too much Seungho." GO's cold voice break the silence that was just starting to form again. His glare fixed on Seungho.

          "Hyung." Cheondoong called from side. "Don't."

          GO didn't even spare the visual maknae a glance and despite the warning, he went on, "You have gone too far, Seungho." He hissed.

          "Hyung." This time, Joon threw the main vocalist a pleading look. "Please, not now." He begged as he saw Seungho's gloomy look being up close.

          "Why not?" GO barked. "Seriously, Seungho, did you hate the kid or something? What made you say such thing?" GO stomped forward, now standing towering over Seungho. "Even if you hated him, insulting him that much, even dragging in his parents are too ing much Seungho, you've got no ing excuse for that!" GO yelled, his eyes brimmed with angry tears. He was not the type to get angry but this time, he just exploded. He couldn't contain his rage. "What did he do for you to hate him this much? You promised you will settle things down with him but if this is what you mean by settling things down then don't even bother! You just have no damn respect for the kid and you know what, you made me lost respect for you!" GO turned but before he walked off, he spat one last sentence, "You certainly don't deserve his respect either." and stormed off through the open door.

          Cheondoong shook his head a bit. "I don't agree on GO hyung for everything he said but I do agree you have taken this a bit too far." Cheondoong spoke softly and him too, left the room.

          "Aren't you going to leave too?" Seungho asked, his voice barely above whisper as Joon stayed kneeling beside him. When Joon didn't answer, Seungho looked up, taken aback by the pale looking dancer, writhing in pain beside him and was even more shocked when Joon collapsed right after, curling on the floor, panting and gasping for air. "CHANGSUN!"

         

@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Mir looked in the mirror of the bathroom. His tears wetted his flushed face but there was no turning back now. He had done the unspoken and although he wanted to deeply and sincerely regret his deed, he just simply didn't.

          He didn't regret it.

          Things are going to go downhill from now on and there was nothing that could stop the snowball he had rolled. He could already practically imagined what was going to happen after this.

          Seungho would not forgive him and hate him even more. The other members would lose even any speck of sympathy for him and just like Seungho, hating the mere presence of him.

          Their group dynamic that had been shaken from the start coming to a shattering pieces. And fans would notice. Things would escalated and everything would be broken.

          Even his dream.

          At the thought that his dream that he had been working so very hard for, Mir collapsed, hands still clinging on the sink as his knees dropped on the tile floor and he sobbed there.

          Why was it so hard when all he wanted was to just stand on the stage, singing and dancing his heart out, getting recognition for his work?

          Was that too much to ask for?

          Was that too much for a talentless country boy like him?

          "Do I have to let it go?" Mir asked himself between his painful sobs. "Do I stop trying now?" Mir sobbed louder, that thought made it hurt even more if possible. His sobs, his cries turned into wailing. Everything is unfair. Everything just...

          Hurts.

          Then what should he do to make the pain stop? What is it that he should do to make everything stop? Mir turned his head slightly, eyes catching the sight of a bottle of floor cleaner seated among the other cleaning items and stared a few seconds, even imagining himself drinking the content in the bottle down, burning his throat with the poison but then he shook his head.

          What was he thinking? Suicide? Mir clenched his teeth, the feeling of wanting to scream and wail and just cry his heart out bubbling inside to the point it was overwhelming himself and he finally did. He let out the loudest angry cry he could it almost felt like he could shake the world with his voice.

          Why should he kill himself? Just because the world ? Because people around him were jerk? No. If anything, he should kill them, not himself.

          No.

          He was not going to let them win. Not anymore. He didn't want to be the weak Mir he once was.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Rain watched the spots on the floor with a deep frown. He winced when a loud heart wrenching wails pierced his ears and felt his own chest throbbed at such agony.

          What the hell is happening?

          Why did such misunderstanding take place between these kids he loved like his own dongsaengs?

          Right now, all he could do was stand outside the toilet, listening to Mir's distress cry. He would have wanted to rush inside, gathering the broken young male into a hug but he knew it was not going to be that simple. For as long as he knew Mir, the younger hated being sympathized.

          All he had wanted was a form of recognition.

          It didn't matter how sad he was or how sick he had gotten, Mir would always flashed a smile, pretending everything was alright, hiding each and every feelings inside. And look now where that bottle up feeling had brought the maknae to.

          Unable to hear more of that agony pulsating from inside the toilet, Rain left but paused after a few steps. Would it be alright to leave Mir like this? Would it be okay? What if Mir did something stupid out of the heat of the moment?

          Shaking his head, Rain felt like hitting his own head. No. Mir would never do that. Mir was not weak. He was stronger than that. He would get over this and as a brother and a teacher, all he could do now was to look over his dongsaengs as they grew stronger from the pain. That was what he had been doing and would keep on doing.

          After all, such pain was no stranger to himself.

          Looking over his shoulder, Rain carved a sad smile, "You will be okay. All of you will." He whispered, hoping the wind would bring his feelings to their dongsaeng and continued his walk out of the building.

          It would be painful for each steps but it was what needed for them to be strong.