Episode 11&12

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#11

They arrived Hayoung’s personal apartment to hang out. Hayoung got her apartment because she got excellent grades and her parents find that she is very independent, so they gave her an apartment for her to stay in. “Hayoung, what does that Zelo dude mean that he is going to be engaged with him?” Chorong asked in concern. Hayoung sighed, she then explained to them and Sehun about her arranged engagement.

Upon hearing about it, the Apink members looked at each other with blank expressions, they had no idea what to do. As for Sehun, he looked a bit hurt. Sehun is Hayoung’s childhood friend and neighbour, they always hang out together with each other and have strong bonds with each other. They even went to the same school. Sehun actually had a crush on Hayoung, ever since he met her when they were 11 years old.

Flashback…

Sehun was playing soccer with his friends when he suddenly got leg cramp. He let out a scream and clung onto to his ankle in pain, then a girl ran to him, she bend down and said sweetly, “Oh you are hurt,” Saying this, she massaged Sehun’s ankle. Sehun looked at this girl, he thought, She looked so pure and cute. Magically, the cramp was gone after she massaged his ankle. “Ok, are you alright now?” She asked. Sehun nodded shyly. She helped him up and introduced herself, “Hi my name is Hayoung, I just came here to visit my grandmother…”

Ever since that day, every time Hayoung came to visit her grandma every weekend,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter