Episode 81&82

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#81

In the another room…

“Wow Zelo… I didn’t you were that ruthless. Don’t you be scared that your wife will find out about this and will get mad at you?” Yongguk . Zelo took a sip of his red wine and scoffed, “She won’t find out about this. Besides, nobody messed with my wife, especially when she is carrying my babies.”

“What? You’re becoming a father? Congrats!”

“Hehe, it is twins and that woman in the hotel room now had pushed Hayoung down and almost caused a miscarriage, she will get what she deserved within a few hours,” Zelo said as he monitored the special night camera in the hotel room. Then, he asked Yongguk, “How was the things with the other two women?” Yongguk smirked, “Just like what happened to that Ok Hyomi a few years ago, my men already taken disgusting photos of them already, I can promised that they will be slandered and shunned by a lot of people within a few days,” Zelo chuckled a little, “and this is what they get for insulting my wife…”

Meantime, at Hayoung and Zelo’s house, Hayoung was sitting on her bed, rubbing gently on her belly. She cannot believe it…

Hayoung loves children and longed to have kids of her own, but certainly NOT with Zelo. She supported her head with one of her hands as she have mixed feelings. Just as she was thinking deeply to herself on what to do, her phone buzzed.

“Hello…?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter