Episode 75&76

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#75

A few days later…

Zelo and Hayoung came back from their honeymoon. When they arrived to their house, they were a bit surprised that their parents are in their living room. Of course, when they heard that the couple was coming back, they rushed to the house to see if they have ‘good news’. Hayoung greeted the elders. When Mrs Choi and Mrs Oh saw some hickeys on Hayoung’s neck, they smiled as they are sure that Zelo did a great job and it won’t took long to get a grandchild.

“Is everything ok?” Hayoung asked as she caught the two elderly women staring at her. “Oh nothing nothing. We should get going… your father will be having a meeting later,” “Hey, since when I have a…” Mr Oh is going to retort back to his wife when Mrs Oh covered his mouth with her big hand. Then, both she and Mrs Choi shoved their husbands out of their house. “Don’t you stay for tea…” Hayoung asked. “Oh no no my dear, just spend time with Junhong,” Mrs Choi replied then she shut the door.

As Hayoung was baffled at their funny actions, Zelo laughed as he knew about the mothers’ intentions, he went up and scoop Hayoung up. “Shall we have some fun?” his eyes was twinkling with tease. Hayoung felt scared at his approach, as her legs were already aching from his brutal ‘service’ in their honeymoon. Before she knew, Zelo had already carried her to their master bedroom.

Surprisingly, he put her on the bed gently, then he sat on the bed with her. He wrapped his arms ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter