Episode 57&58

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#57

After she sent them off, Hayoung was exhausted from the routines today, she went upstairs to the master bedroom and saw Zelo sitting on the bed playing on his handphone. She got on the bed and sat besides him.

After a while...

“Why do you want to marry me? How long do you want to marry me?”

Hayoung’s question made Zelo looked away from his handphone, he put it away and smiled at her innocently.

“Because…” Zelo started, then he put away his handphone and turned his body to face hers, he placed his arms on her shoulders as Hayoung put both her hands on his chest to prevent him from leaning against her.

“What is he going to do to me this time?” Hayoung said softly under her breath.

“Remember the first time we met? That time was when we were seven, my parents took me to your house to play. Your beautiful smile had made my heart fluttered, and we even share our love for the Espeon and Umbreon.” He said as he held up Hayoung’s hand and kissed the engagement ring.

“Then, I told myself that no matter what I would make you mine, no other men shall have you, including that Oh Sehun” he flashed an evil smile to her. “It has nothing to do with him and who do you think what I am to you, an object?” Hayoung questioned.

She can’t believe the man that she known for 14 years had admitted his obsession and craving for her for a long time.

“Now I have you…”

“I am not your wife yet, retard”

“Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter