Episode 35&36

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#35

Zelo rubbed his eyes and turned to see that Hayoung is not at his side. Maybe she is downstairs… Zelo thought, so he opened his closet to change his clothes and his eyes widened that Hayoung’s clothes were gone in a trace!

He then checked high and low in the house and find out that everything Hayoung owns were gone. Just then, he received a phone call from his mother-in-law.

“Hello?” He said.

“Junhong! Hayoung ran away!” Mrs Oh screamed in his ears.

“Ran away?! What do you mean?! I am coming over now,” Zelo hung up his call and rushed to the Oh’s residence.

He saw Mrs Oh crying in her palms while Mr Oh is comforting her, Mr Choi and Mrs Choi were also there. He saw a note on the table in front of them and could recognize Hayoung’s handwriting.

He swiped it from the table and read it, his hands trembled with anger as he read word by word. He ripped the letter into pieces, he took out his phone from his pocket and ordered, “Find her! FIND OH HAYOUNG! Or else I will make you suffer!”

His actions make his and Hayoung’s parents trembled with fear. They knew that Zelo love her so much that he could not live without Hayoung and they were now very worried of him.

Back at Zelo’s mansion…

Zelo went inside the master room, his heart were full of fury that could burn down the entire city. He grabbed the v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter