22. I Knew!

Betrayed!

22. I Knew!

 

 

“You really think that I didn’t knew that you were Ben?” Jinyoung said and stared straight into the elder’s eyes

 

 

“What? You knew? How?” Mark asked surprised, he thought that he had hided very well as Ben

 

 

“Well……” Jinyoung started

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jinyoung POV.

 

 

I listened to the movie and Ben’s phone with an explanation Ben trying to tell me about the movie, but it starts to get boring. Only listen to the movie and a phone with boring voice is kind of hard to stay awake with. My whole world is black now so it so easy to fall asleep, I’m sleeping too much lately to be honest. I am feeling more and more sleepy and I put my head on Ben’s shoulder, I can feel that I will soon fall asleep.

 

 

“Jinyoung, I really wish that we can go back in time……” I heard someone say, it made me stay awake

 

 

“Me being your boyfriend, us as a couple……. watching movie together like now, cuddle together……. I’m sorry…… I really miss you Jinyoungie……” The voice continued, and I can feel someone kissed my head and held my hand

 

 

That voice…... I recognise it, it felt like it was from someone I knew, it’s so familiar…...Mark hyung’s voice, but I’m with Ben. Why can Ben suddenly speak and talking like we were once a couple? Why he sounds so like Mark hyung? Why did he kiss me and holds my hand? Who are you Ben? I have so many questions I want the answers of, but not now, I need to find out more. I pretend to be asleep and stay in that position just a little more

 

 

When it was dinner time, I asked Ben if he has siblings. I need to find out if Ben is Mark hyung.

 

 

“Yeah, I have to sisters and a brother, but they aren’t here in Korea…….” Ben typed in his phone said and it made me be more suspect. Yeah, I have never asked Mark hyung before if he had any siblings, but I did a background check on his family before and knew how many siblings he has.

 

 

I didn’t ask more, when we both went to our own room to sleep, I couldn’t sleep that night, I just had to much thought in my mind. I heard someone open the door of my room and I suspect that it was Ben. I can feel that he’s getting near me, I pretend to be asleep.

 

 

“Why are you so beautiful when you’re sleeping?” Ben muttered. Me as sleeping beauty? Now he’s a creep.

 

 

“Will you forgive me when you see me again?” Ben said and moves my bangs that covered mine bandage over my eyes. Why should I forgive him? Are you really Mark hyung? Then JB must had new who you are. So he easily forgives you and put you by my side again? You betrayed med and hurt me, I become like this because of you, I won’t forgive you.

 

 

“I miss you Jinyoungie….and I really love you……” He said and I really wanted to laugh. Love me? If you love me, why did you betray me? You choose that ing Jackson oven me. That’s how you love someone?

 

 

He kissed my lips and I felt his tears on my face, I misses his kisses, but you’re a betrayer. Why? Why must you betray me?

 

 

He held my hand, I really want to push it away, but I can’t let him know that I had find out everything, just not now

 

 

“I won’t give up……. you will give me one more chance, right?” He said before I heard him leave my room. Forgive you? Aren’t you too naive to trust that I will forgive you so easily? I wanted to stay and be strong, but I just couldn’t control me emotional, I felt my tears. I bite my lips to stops me from making any sounds, I don’t want him to hear me.

 

 

The next morning, I pretended like nothing had happened, but I wanted to test him. After breakfast I stopped him from leaving, I asked if there’s something bothering him.

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m just tired, I didn’t sleep well last night……” he said, so I suppose he tried to stay shut

 

 

I tried again and asked him to come with me to my check up on Monday on purpose to hear his reaction. He lost the glass on the floor and I can hear the broken sound of the glass, he must be surprised of the sudden question. He said that he will clean it up after him, I got his reaction, I pretty sure that Ben is Mark now.

 

 

“Ah….” He sudden screams, did he hurt himself?

 

 

“Ben?” I asked after him, I got worried if he got hurt. Why must he always be so clumsy?

 

 

I got anxious and stands up from my seats right away. I tried to find my way to him, I’m getting near the other side of the kitchen where he was. But suddenly felt something under my feet.

 

 

“Aaahhh……” I screams, I stepped on some broken pieces of the broken glass and it ing hurt. Why must I go find him in bare foot? I really want to curse now

 

 

I felt he carried me in bridal way to the couch, I suddenly felt my heart pumping so fast, I felt like blushing. Park Jinyoung, stop it! You need to stay strong and can’t fall for him again. I told myself and tried to stay calm. He let med down to sit on the couch.

 

 

“I will go find first aid kit…...” He typed and said, I can hear him leave the living room and running up on second floor

 

 

I heard him running downstairs again an put something down, I suppose it is the first aid kit.

 

 

“It will sear a bit, I will clean the wounds now……” He said and put my feet on his leg, he started to cleanse my wounds and it is ing sears.

 

 

“Aaahhh…...” I couldn’t hold it back, I screamed cause of the pain and I felt like crying

 

 

“Why you came over when you can’t see? You knew that I had broken a glass…... what if you get infection……”  He typed on his phone worried, I can hear his worry, but why now? Why after you had betrayed me? I want to know the answer of his question too, why am I worried about him? Why did I go to him right away? Shouldn’t I be mad at him?

 

 

“I heard you scream and got worried, are you hurt?” I said, just to pretend to being nice, I told myself.

 

 

“I’m fine, just a little cut on my finger…...” He typed on his phone and said, I nodded my head.

 

 

“You should clean your wounds as well…...” I said to him, but why did I feel relieved of he had only a small cut and didn’t hurt a lot?

 

 

“Ben?” He didn’t answer me, so I asked after him.

 

 

“Did you say that you were worried about me?” Mark typed and asked me, I felt nervous. I didn’t know what to say. I feel so embarrassing and my face feels like heating up

 

 

“No, I didn’t…...why…...why would I worry about you……” I answered stuttering, why did I even stutter?

 

 

After had cleaned our wounds, we sat silently and awkwardly beside each other. “Since I hurt my foot now…… you need to carry me around…...” I said in a command, just to make it hard for him, since it is his fault I got hurt. To my surprise, he gladly agreed

 

 

I wanted to go back to my room, so I made him carry me up. I had my arms around his neck for support and he carried me up slowly. I felt like being treated like a princess. He put me down on my bed. When I heard he was about to leave, I grabbed his hand to stop him from leaving. I didn’t know what got into me, but I didn’t want him to leave. I pulled him near me, and he fell on me.

 

 

“Aren’t you going to stand up?” I asked him and he quickly stands up and typed with his phone “Sorry…...”

 

 

“Stay…...” I said without letting go of his hand, I don’t know my feelings now, but I just want him to stay.

 

 

“Ok….” He typed, but he just stands there, not more

 

 

“Lie down beside me…...” l commanded, made him lie down beside me, it’s been so long since last time he lied beside me, just to cuddle

 

 

“I want to cuddle…...” I said, I really want to cuddle with Mark hyung, he didn’t answer me, so I just turned around to hug him. I told myself this is a step to find out if Ben is Mark or not. I can still remember Mark hyung’s touch and hug, how he cuddles with me.

 

 

At first, he just lied there not moving, but slowly I can feel him hugs me, it felt so family, just like how Mark hyung would cuddle with me

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK