Returning Friends (Returning Freeloaders)

Welcome to Waikiki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon sipped her tea, listening to Chaeyoung recount the night prior and how she made a fool of herself in front of a pretty lady. The two were sitting in the kitchen slash workers' dining room while a few plates of food were spread around to be eaten. Jihyo was listening too but she didn't have enough energy to lift her head from her plate of pancakes when the pounding in her head had yet to disappear. And Nayeon? Well, Nayeon was busy being the CEO of the house and cleaning everything up. 

Jeongyeon still kept the wooden sword at arm's distance just in case.

Chaeyoung cringed at herself with each word that utters from . "She was so beautiful, you wouldn't believe it, Jeongyeon-unnie!"

Jeongyeon nodded her head, moving to put more tea in her cup. "Yeah, you said that already."

"And I just looked at her with my mouth wide open and staring at her. Like a fish! I must've looked like a fish to her!" Chaeyoung proceeded to hide the redness of her face with her hands.

"But a very cute fish, though." Jihyo added her own two cents, though it was muffled by the pancakes still in her face.

"Thanks, Jihyo-unnie, but she must think I'm some weirdo now. I must've looked at her for so long and made her uncomfortable. Maybe that's why she ran away so fast. It was super late at night too..." Chaeyoung put her forehead on the table in defeat. "But she was so pretty..."

Jeongyeon was on her third cup of tea and, frankly, she might need thirty more if Chaeyoung continued to beat herself up like this. The first three cups were just enough to keep her sanity after Chaeyoung kept repeating about how the woman was "so beautiful." As much as she was glad that the little gay was blooming, no amount of tea could get her through a whole day of listening to her say the same thing over and over about some mysterious woman. Jeongyeon needed hard whiskey for that.

"Look. Chaeng." Jeongyeon put down her cup. "There are plenty of fish in the sea. Plenty of whom have yet to be creeped out by you, which is mostly your fault. I'd be creeped out by you too if I were her."

And on the third day, God finally lifted her head from her nice pancake pillow and glared at the green haired woman. "Jeongyeon, you're not helping poor Chaeyoung here." She turned to Chaeyoung. "Don't worry about what Jeongyeon said. She's a pessismist. If you see her again, you should apologize when you have the chance." Jihyo patted Chaeyoung's head and moved to wash her face.

Chaeyoung sighed, visibly deflating. The odds are low and Seoul is a very big city. She must be a tourist too since her accent was indicative of a foreigner. With a final sigh off her chest, she looked to Jeongyeon and moved the conversation away from herself. "So, ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter