Be Our Guest

Welcome to Waikiki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son "Young Money" Chaeyoung felt her brain short circuit. Her eyes were fixated on the old welcoming mat, its "Home Sweet Home" marred by one too many questionable stains. If she had lifted her head to eye level, she would have seen a bewuildered foreigner painfully clutching her nose through the glass window of the door. Ouch, good work there, Chae.

Son Chaeyoung was currently in the process of rebooting her entire system and her gaydar.

Why was she here? Why was she here? Why was she here?

 

Runninng on autopilot, Chaeyoung turned her heel and walked past the kitchen. She walked past the duo poking their heads into the hallway. She walked past Jihyo patting her face with a towel. She walked past all of her hopes of ever being a normal person in front of anyone good looking and entered her room. She might as well write her will right now because she was dying from embarrassment.

Jihyo walked to Nayeon and Jeongyeon. She gestured to the phantom that breezed by, "What happened to her?"

Nayeon looked back to the direction of the door and shrugged her shoulders. "Kids these days," she scoffed and sprung up from her seat. "Back in my day-" She was cut off by Jeongyeon throwing a towel on her face.

"Sit back down, Grandma. You might break your old bones if you stand up like that." Jeongyeon walked over to take the cloth back and continued drying the plates.

Nayeon cooed and hooked an arm around Jeongyeon's wais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter