So What!?

Welcome to Waikiki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed after the chaos of that day, and things slowed down for the Waikiki Workers. Sana and Momo settled in to Mina's room the morning after with Mina's aid. The soft-spoken woman insisted that she wouldn't mind sharing her room with the two new Japanese members and the rest of them relented to her wishes, glad that Mina seemed more at ease with the added presence.

The two integrated themselves easily into the Waikiki Guest House and the lives of its inhabitants.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner—the menu for each day had different dishes from the day before, demonstrating Sana's versatility and erasing the doubts they had for the clumsy girl. The Waikiki Workers also rejoiced over the fact that, with someone filling the chef position, they had no need to contact their local fried chicken guy anymore and receive the same judgemental stare they had been getting for years.

Though messes arose from time to time, Sana was quick to clean it up before the others were to notice that she did something wrong. So far, she only broke one plate and Sana considered that an accomplishment.

In addition to her skills as a chef, Sana was a natural entertainer, as she was mostly seen laughing and conversing along with the guests about the strangest topics that came from the top of her head. When she was off grilling duty, she, along with Dahyun, went around the house joking around amongst guests and workers alike. Her cheerfulness and inviting personality attracted everyone to her like a magnet, the female population in particular.

Momo on the other hand proved to be an endearing member of the team, because she was always ready to help anyone with a giant smile on her angelic face. She was a sweet girl and very innocent, from what they saw from that night.

For example, whenever Dahyun needed a plate from the cabinet and attempted to climb the counters, Momo was there to hold the chair steady while crying for the girl to be careful getting down. Whenever Jihyo struggled to move a chair for a guest to sit, Momo would kindly offer her a hand and take it without a complaint from , easily moving the chair to the designated spot. Whenever Nayeon washed the dishes, Momo appeared to ask if she can dry them to make Nayeon's job easier and to keep her company when she worked. 

There were more instances, but overall moral of the story: Momo. Was. Adorable.

Her bright face and joyful skip to her step were able to charm the girl into their hearts, and in turn they felt the need to help her whenever she looked like she needed it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter