when i leave and come back

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

Related image   Related image

SOME SULAY GIFS TO DISTRACT YOU BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT TO GET CHEESY FDHKHKDKSHD


There were beautiful flowers around the corner, masking them of the scent of their everlasting fragrance; lilies, roses, peonies and chrysanthemums--they were all making them feel the love that was in their hearts. His eyes could only watch on the beauty of his face as he looked at them...Crystal clear they were, they were oh full of purity. Heart beats were skipping---one, two, three, what is happening? It was all in a trance, yet why is time slower for the both of them? Finally, they were now reunited as one. The love that was once lost found its way back to there hearts. The feeling cannot be contained as they both drew closer with each other, engulfing the longing that they had suffered for all those years; concentrating into a kiss of a lifetime...

That was what Yixing imagined when he thought of finding Junmyeon again.

But instead, here he was, locking eyes with him as he knelt down in front of the boy who claims to be his son, making him wonder when his fantasies will come to life.

It was the first time he saw him properly: no hiding, no running, no escaping involved anymore. The Kim Junmyeon he loved for all those years was still the same after all---kind-looking, tenderly loving and caring, but with a boy in his arms. There was pure shock evident on his eyes as they locked into his, carefully holding his son like a hen to her chicks.

The reason why he was in that worry-crazy state was because of the small slip Sehun's friend has. Calling him with the tone like he's about to die, he told them that he accidentally called his dad to tell him being "lost". Since there was no to escape, they both agreed to act like it really happened, and that he "found" him somewhere. It wasn't part of the boy's plan of course, but it was the first step for them to getting to know each other.

Silence between them was making the boy awkward; he noticed as he saw Sehun give an uneasy look, as if he was telling him to say something to his silently judging dad, before being told by him to go inside. 

The more the time passed, the more Yixing thought they were having a staring game.

'Are you just gonna look at me like that?' He asked, trying to take the small steps to not to anger him. He thought that hard before breaking the silence, and he just can't suppress himself to be silent; he wanted to ask and say so many things---i love you  i miss you   how did you manage to raise that brat  how come you're still beautiful as ever   did you forget what we had   you don't deserve to be cheated    why did you leave me    why did you love a jerk like that   i did achieve all the dreams we hoped for---

But in the end, all he could say was that.

God, what an idiot.

Junmyeon did not answer, but instead stood up and went in front of his car. Before he entered, he motioned him to get inside, but due to him not understanding what he meant, he gave him a confused look. 'What?'

He motioned his head to the car. He is still confused. 'What?'

He did it again, but this time, Yixing had the audacity to speak, 'What the hell are you, are you mute? Can't you just speak to me like an actual human being?'

'Get in the car.' He responded coldly, but the idol obliged. Listening to his voice for the first time was odd to him, knowing how it changed after those years, and that it sounded so harsh on him, making him feel a painful tug on his chest. Knowing nothing on where he'd take him, Yixing could not help himself but to look away from him.

This was far from his fantasies...it was cold. It wasn't the same; it wasn't the warmth that got into him when they were still together.

Zhang Yixing was an idol trainee by the time he met his roommate. He was studying also at the same time, but he was trying his best to achieve his dream of being an idol. The exchange student was from Korea, but that wasn't the thing that distracted him the most when he was trying to read the textbook at night. It was the gentle shyness Junmyeon had--he was very careful around his things and that he reminded him of tangyuan.

At first, they were very awkward on each other until the Korean was struggling around the cultural differences, making him do the first move to help him with it.

The rest of the love story was history to say at least, until one night, he broke up with him.

Like some idiot in a love story, he cried for days, almost ending up not debuting. But he promised himself to be successful, so that once he'll have the power, he'd find him just like always.

But little sheep never meant to take over Korea like that.


Junmyeon still looked angelic as ever, but he was now cold.

He could only gaze at him by that time he found himself sitting somewhere near the river. It was the same river they used to look at by the time he visited Korea, but seeing it with him again made it feel nostalgic. Again there wasn't a sound, only the waves of the river around them.

'How did you find him?' was something that finally came out softly from his mouth after the deafening silence Yixing couldn't stand. There was coldness trailing on Junmyeon's gaze as he turned to him, questioning. Feeling how painful it pierced him, the idol wanted to respond happily, but it would ruin the mood around. '..found him somewhere outside my building when I was about to go home. He looked lost.'

'Ha...' The professor trailed off his words as he looked away, making the idol turn to look at him. 'You did all the things you told me before.'

'You're...' He breathed out, not used to the painful feeling. 'You're the only one left for me to complete it.'

'It's been twelve years already, Xing,' he responded blandly as he laid on the cold ground. The night had no stars to raise, and there were only city lights accompanying them. 'I'm sure you've forgotten about me.'

'I never did...' There were words he could only speak into a whisper; something that will never reach Junmyeon's ears as he coldly gaze the dark sky, thinking about this stranger he loved once that's right beside him. 'Are you going to ask about Sehun?'

'Yeah, is he mine?'

'He is,' Junmyeon felt no emotion as he avoided the uncomfortable gaze Yixing gave him. 'But please don't bother introducing yourself to him.'

'I won't.' He lied. 'Please come back to me.'

'I already have someone now.'

'But did they love you the same way I did with you?'

He felt his eyebrow twitch. Both of them are nothing but good old liars; avoiding each other at all cost while crying at each other's backs like desperate idiots. Junmyeon was a cold liar that cried in his sleep whenever he reads the letters that reminded him of his old days with him while Yixing, on the other hand was warm. Yixing lied that he was okay without him, but with the shadow of desire to claim the love he lost was more stronger that the emotions he ing faked.

'Twelve years, I'm still single,' He continued, unaware how it hurts them both to look at their happy past. 'I've always waited for you.'

'Why did you have to do that?' He asked, moving away from where he laid and had sat up to face him. There was a confused look on his face, making the idol hold back his laugh in the middle of this serious situation. He thought it was cute. But he really can't help it. 'Why are you laughing?'

'You've known me a lot, Junmyeon,' He spoke in between laughs. 'You know I'll always follow you...'

Junmyeon could feel his cheeks heating up as he felt warmth on his face---it was Yixing holding them tenderly. It was the first time they touched---he was warmer than ever, and he felt his heart break in bittersweetness. 'You know what?'

The professor raised his eyebrows. 'What?'

'No matter how you'd avoid me, Junmyeon...I'll always wait for you.'

'What if I run away?'

'Then I'll chase you...even if it means I'm going to be the homewrecker.'