lmao hi

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

...even if I'm going to be the homewrecker.

Junmyeon's eyes open immediately upon hearing those words over his head, only to find himself sleeping on his desk. There were not much classes to teach for him today as there was a special event around the campus that made students participate, making him waste around his time inside the office. The words from Yixing never left his mind in the moment, and it somehow worried him. All for the things that were happening were making him feel like he was in a stimulation; his first love just waltzed out of nowhere, telling him that he's gonna chase him around without considering that he has a boyfriend.

He's not worried about himself, but also for the idol too, since his career would be ruined if the fans knew that he's been trying to get in a romantic relationship. Why am I being dragged out of this mess, he thought as he tried to find ways to entertain himself, only to stumble around some certain objects around his desk drawers that gave him meaning.

It was a photograph. Underneath it was a letter.

He held both things on his hands and looked at them closely; the letter was one of those days when he and Yixing conversed through mails when he got back to South Korea, while the photograph was Kris and him spending a day together in Los Angeles. It was different---the two things were all about love, and yet, it gave him different feelings around. The photo of him with Kris was taken two years ago, and he could remember how exactly he felt very spoiled...but now...

Junmyeon could bitterly smile. It just felt so distant.

Without thought, he let the photo fall from his hands. His eyes became fixated on the letter strongly, grasping the feelings of excitement and bliss as he remembered almost tearing them apart when the letters are sent home that time. Of all the letters the Chinese gave him, this seemed to be the one he had forgotten. Curious, he opened it with care---only to find another photo with the paper.

Dear Myeon. He read them with his eyes. But it was the same eyes that fell the first tear when he read what was next. Thank you for becoming mine, finally.

There was an unexplained feeling on his chest---it somehow felt like a pang; it was tightening---as he finally realised what this letter was. It was the first letter Yixing had sent to him ever since he came back home, and was the same letter that made him scratch his head in translating as he was still very new in learning Mandarin. But he remembered that even though he had a hard time reading it, he was very happy like a teenage girl when he held that piece of paper on his hands.

It was just an ordinary piece of paper with ink but it gave Junmyeon a lot of meaning.

Ah, the memories, he thought as he looked away from the letter for a moment to take a look on the photo. It was a sleeping Yixing hugging Yangshim*, and it made him laugh. God, he still looks high even when asleep.

Now that he can finally understand the words clearly, the same feeling came back--but it hurts him a lot now because it felt like he was the one to be blamed on what happened to them. If it weren't for him getting pregnant on the time Yixing was still a trainee, they would've been together, or even married happily somewhere in China. But he can only be thankful for his child, who was his safe-house and the love of his life, that he was able to survive without his first love.

His jaw clenched as he read the last line on his letter.

I think that no matter how many times you go away, you'd still come back because you love me, right?

you, Yixing. Junmyeon thought.

*Yangshim is that big ol' sheep plushie Yixing has.


It was already the middle of the morning and it was a clear day for everyone when Sehun had the audacity to his up again like the usual, but this time it was something romantic.

It wasn't for him or for his undeniably gay friends though.

From what he promised to the tall guy on the convenience store, he'd be setting them up on a surprise date for him and his boyfriend who just got home from China. He was very willing at that time he was trying to make a deal with him, but as someone who hasn't experienced the joy of love around, he suddenly became reluctant.

How the hell, he asked himself, do dates work?

'You two are dating, right?' Both Kyungsoo and Jongin froze on their seat when they had their lunch at school, eyes opened wide that made the little give a smirk. The two didn't say anything but Sehun knew that they aren't just two bros sitting each other two centimeters apart 'cause they aren't gay or anything. When they were about to open their mouths to deny it, he laughed. 'Can you stop denying it? You're both too obvious.'

'And what about it?' The vice president spoke, eyes glaring at him that made the boy pout. 'Hey, I'm just teasing you. I actually need help from the both of you since you are toget--the !'

'And that's about?'

'ing dates.' He replied as he tried to rub the spot Kyungsoo had pinched him. As soon as he told them about the deal he had with Chanyeol, he could not help but to barf while looking at them not because they were gay, but because they look too sappy. 'Can't you two stop looking like you're about to eat each other...'

'You're just bitter because you got no one with you.' spoke the dancer as he sassed him out. 'So what does his boyfriend like?'

'He told me that he likes corgis since he has one, and that he also liked to play games.'

'And?'

'I just didn't listen to the other words he said because all of it were just him talking nonsense anyway,' He replied, scratching his head. 'But they are actually bestfriends before they were together.'

'Oh, I see...' Jongin replied as he started to give a long look, but Sehun then suggested; 'I was planning to put them somewhere on an arcade, but how the hell are we gonna surprise them on that?'

'Aren't there also dog cafes where you hang out with them?' suggested Kyungsoo as he finished his lunch. 'They could play games together while in there.'

'That's cute, but how are we going to surprise him?'

'I don't know; ask him, maybe?' Sehun could only give them a bored look as he could feel himself get irritated.

'Does love have an after effect that makes a person dumb?'


In the end, they ended up choosing the cliche-style of surprising a lover.

There were heart-shaped balloons and some cute placed around the living from that Jongin carefully picked somewhere which was bought by Kyungsoo, and Mongryong was sitting along with Toben on Chanyeol's lap. The tall man was looking Sehun in disbelief when he saw him light the candles of the cake they bought. 'You could've just paid me instead of going such lengths as these, Sehun. You're a .'

'Nah,' He replied as he placed down the match. 'I'm trying to get experience.'

He looked in disbelief as he heard him laugh. 'You got someone you like now, Sehun?'

'No? I just want to set my parents up since they finally met each other after 12 years.'

'But didn't you say your dad has a boyfriend already?' The little laughed at the word boyfriend for a moment, making the elder bit his lip in regret. 'I...well, I don't like him a lot.'

Chanyeol was about to speak when Kyungsoo suddenly busted into the room, yelling as he tried to turn off the lights, 'They're here! They're coming!'

What they planned was something ridiculous: they made Jongin act like he was being chased by stray dogs in order to bump into the boyfriend, and in turn, he'd be letting him inside their apartment, and voila, it's the love shot!

Things were going smoothly for them as they waited in the darkness, until they finally heard the door unlocking, making them all stiff in dead silence.

'I should expect Chanyeol to be at work in this hour, but he told me he has no shift so where is he?'

'Oh, you're living with someone, hyung-nim?' Sehun could feel his veins popping as he tried to hold himself back from laughing when he heard Jongin's innocent acting voice. 

'Ah, yes,' They could hear him walking towards where the switch was. 'Why the hell are the lights oo---'

'Surprise!'

There was a confused look on his face when he saw his boyfriend along with children, but overall, it created a big confusion when the boyfriend suddenly screamed in horror when he saw Sehun's face.

"It's you, that little !'