you're morning queen

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

The clinking of the glasses and the shouts of celebration reached their ears the moment the two arrived. Different groups of people were around the place, and there were different types of emotion being displayed inside---but the atmosphere of celebration was sure obvious around. It wasn't hard for Baekhyun to spot the professor as the huge crowd was fixated on the middle of the shop itself. The other professors with him were having the time of their lives, whereas Junmyeon was just munching his food quietly, making the secretary think that he was trying to think about his son at home---well, he should be worrying.

'Uhm, can you tell me why are we here, Mr. Byun?' Baekhyun was suddenly surprised to the voice next to him, making me realise that he had forgotten the other target of this mission: his boss himself. Without saying a word, he sat down on one of the tables and had ordered japchae and bottles of soju. But seeing the confused look on his boss's face, he could not help himself but to lie, telling him to 'have a break since he's been working hard already.' He then moved his eyes to where the largest crowd was, staring intently at Junmyeon, who was starting to pushed around into drinking large amounts of beer. The thought of looking at the situation where a drunk Junmyeon would be seeing a worry-wart of Yixing made him giggle---it feels like it would be possible.

Well, why don't we try?

The confused look on Yixing's face was slowly withering after a few moments, and Baekhyun was amused that his boss wasn't bombarded with fans after coming inside without a disguise, making him laugh when he realised that it was mostly middle-aged people around. But that thought was overturned when he noticed there were some who were taking pictures of them discreetly---to update---along with the shop's owner quietly requesting to sign the table.

The secretary thought it was taking long for his plans to happen and was almost about to make his first move, but a miracle happened.

The professor was singing a trot song!

Everyone's eyes---including the idol, who was surprised seeing him---were directed at the man who was standing up, holding a bottle of soju as a microphone. His drunk-laced eyes and shiny rose-pink cheeks were trying to indicate how drunk he was, probably making a moe-gap on how he was different he was when he's drunk or sober. He might be drunk and that his words were sluggish, but the fact that he can sing made everyone around surprise.

'Mr. Zhang?' He pretended to act like he was confused, staring back and fort between his boss and the professor who ended his singing with everyone in the shop clapping restlessly. The look on the idol was obvious---it was absolute worry. He knew that his boss was worrying on everything, but holy ---it was the first time he was worrying at this point. He thought that this expression on his face could make him come near him, but he was wrong, it was Junmyeon himself who noticed the idol first.

Pointing to where the idol was, the other professors moved their eyes and asked, 'Why are you pointing at a stranger, Junmyeon-sshi?'

'He...He...' The secretary was already trembling like a cellphone in vibrating mode as he held back his laughter. The way the professor pointed Yixing was somehow in a funny way, and he was having hiccups along with the slurred accent, making him tremble even more when he shouted: 'I....I know him!

'Well, if you do, why don't you say a hi to him?'

'Yeah! Yeah!' He replied through hiccups and started skipping along the way. The situation wasn't the one Baekhyun was expecting, and the way his boss looked frightened like the professor was a running chicken he is fearing of was adding it. Unable to contain it, he laughed like a bass stereo while his boss was calling his name as if he was a kid who peed in his pants.

A thank you for Sehun was on the secretary's head as he finally experienced quality entertainment between a drunk and the worrying first love.


'Why are we the ones taking care of him?' was the question Yixing asked ever since they were in the car. A sleeping, soju-scented Junmyeon was on his arms as they were sitting on the backseat, making his mind rush things into remembering what happened the past few minutes.

After being dragged into an eating place, he felt like the time of the world stopped when he heard his voice again--that singing voice that he once remember to be the first one to listen to, and that he saw him again, but this time---drunk. The red tint on his cheeks were adding to his cuteness, making him happy....but there was sadness at the same time as he realised that he isn't the only one hearing him sing anymore. But the gods were giving him a chance as the professor himself noticed him and went to their table despite how drunk he was.

Fear was already taking over his body as he was getting nearer and nearer, and he could not ask for his secretary's help as he saw the situation as something out of a late night gag show. And as Junmyeon as getting nearer, it was becoming harder for him to breathe---and he was speechless as he was already in front of him, face to face. A giggling professor was an arm away from him, holding his shoulders as if they were long lost friends reuniting again, not as once lovers with a love child together. 

And before he could speak, he saw himself holding a passed-out Junmyeon.

He thought he could something and send him home with his co-workers, but seeing how the table he was before was already deserted (and that they were on their second round) gave him no choice but to send him home himself.

But the actual problem is, the person himself doesn't want to go home.

And here they are again, on the backseat. Yixing's heart was beating loud and fast as Junmyeon was sleeping soundly against his chest, unaware of the person holding him gently. The verdict on making him go home was that the professor would be sleeping at the idol's place, making Baekhyun type happily as he texted to Sehun using his boss's phone that his dad would be 'having a night' at his father's place. 

The idol was still staring at the person he was holding, and wondered how his life would be it would be the other way around. Hesitant, he tried to reach out to his face, but seeing those pink rosy cheeks that were squishing on his chest, he could not help but to rub them tender with his hand. The temptation was strong---his pale, plump lips were looking soft, making him trail his hand for his thumb to reach. He was beautiful---he thought---and smelled nice even if he smelled strongly of alcohol. What if he....

What if he... would kiss him?

'Ahem...' Yixing's eyes opened wide as he realised on what he was about to do. Slowly, he moved his face away, making the secretary laugh before speaking in a dialect he couldn't understand. 'I hope you won't make another little when you reach your home.'

'What?'

Baekhyun smiled. 'I hope you'd take care of him when he sleeps.'

'I will,' He replied, trying to hide the fact that his face was flushed into a tomato. 'Are we there yet?'

'Wow, excited much?'

'No, I'm just worried he'd vomit. I don't wanna dirty your car.' And there ended their conversation. But knowing that he only knew their story through their son, the secretary could not help but to be curious on what the father viewed what happened. 'Mr. Zhang, can I ask you a question?'

'Hm?'

'Is....is he the first love that you always mention on the interviews?' Hearing the question, the idol froze. First love...he thought as he let it resonate into his body, before answering the question with a bitter 'Yes.'

'What happened?'

'I don't know...He just...' He sighed at the sad memory of that time when they separated. 'He just broke up with me on the day of his graduation. Ever since then, I never heard anything from him. He just vanished into my life, and the next thing I knew after returning, I actually have a kid.'

'Life is crazy when you're aging, am I right?'

'Yeah, life is full of surprises.' And after that, they arrived. Sleeping on his shoulder, Yixing bid goodbye to his secretary, and started to go to his room. The professor was a bit heavy, but being with him again made the idol feel light like he was on the clouds.

After a few attempts and bangs that could've awakened the imaginative neighbors he had, he successfully laid him on his bed, bouncing. A sleeping, defenseless Junmyeon was on Yixing's bed, and on his ears he could hear the melodies of love that was composed by his heart. First love----he thought. Sure, he was his first love, but he was the one who was not worth pursuing because he knew he has his own happiness. But seeing how he was miserable without him, he finally thought of pursuing him again, just like before when they were still studying.

Seeing those inviting lips that were tempting him again, he decided to gave in and kissed him tenderly---like he was only there once.

He isn't going to make the same mistake. He isn't going to let him go now he's on his arms again.


Warmth.

Gentleness.

Heartbeats.

His eyes fluttered the moment he woke up, and his nose smelled a scent that isn't familiar to him. Wrapped around him were arms, hugging him tightly like he was going to let go at any moment. Junmyeon's face lit up as he tried to guess he was Kris, but when he looked up, he screamed to his horror that the one hugging him had let go of his arms and woke up.

Why... Why? He thought as he found himself sitting on the floor before looking at the surroundings. Yixing was on his bed, slowly looking around as he was confused. All the memories of yesterday night were a blur for the professor, making him only remember that he sang a trot song embarrassingly in front of everybody. He was confused on how he got into the idol's room, but he was thankful enough that he wasn't or anything. 'Why am I here?!' 

'Oh, it's you, Junmyeon...' was Yixing's words as he tried his best to flutter his eyes open in front of him. The professor's face was likened to an angry rabbit by him, but he wasn't saying anything as he knew it would only make him angrier. Rolling around, he talked on what happened yesterday, words lazing around as he tried to find sleep. But when he mentioned throwing his drunk to him, he could see the redness of his face turn him to those cherry tomatoes he eat on his salad---only to surprise himself by seeing the professor do a 90 degree bow, running away with a sudden thank you.

Yixing was confused at first, but knowing that everything is falling into place, he continued sleeping with a smile.