epilogue

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

Life is like a rollercoaster, full of ups and downs, yet one is left refreshed after all the screams that were let out in the middle of the ride. That's what basically what happened to the Zhang family---a literal rollercoaster from start to finish as per Sehun's plan. But after all the mess, it was worth it.

After Kris was thrown to prison, the little underwent to therapy from the trauma he had during that incident. He was relieved at the same time, because he can now see that simple, happy smile of his dad now that he's back to his first and true love. It's kind of cheesy, but the boy knew that those were the right words to describe them, which led them marrying each other five weeks after that event, making everyone---except the grooms who shared smitten looks on their faces as they explained the situation.

And it happened! The simple, yet elegant wedding that brought out their most beautiful smiles as they finally reunited at last. Sehun felt a tiny tear escape from his eye as he watched them unite after all the mess that he did just to connect the two. It wasn't him that bought them together, but rather their feelings that they thought was lost was just there, waiting for them. But it was funny for him to hear his dad that he's finally a Zhang at last while bawling massive drops of tears.

It was such a lovely day. But there is a downside that he only remembered after the wedding reception, he forgot that his dad was an actual celebrity---he can feel his fans and netizens coming at him at comment section, but he was rather surprised at the fact that they're happy for him---after all, he finally found the person he mentioned that he was waiting for.

Their life was full of surprises, and they were contented by it---but not until one, no, two came in.

It was an average day for the newly married Zhangs on their newly purchased home: Yixing was working as the CEO and face of the company while being an idol at the same time; Junmyeon was still teaching in the university, and Sehun was studying at school with Jongin and Kyungsoo. However, Sehun was surprised with a sudden call from the professor.

'Hello, Dad?'

Are you free?

'I'm always free.' He chuckled. 'Why?'

I'm having a party at our house. Tell Kyungsoo and Jongin to come... Ah, I also told Jongin's dad to come along with Minseok-sshi.

'I see, but what is it for?' He asked, curious. It sounded fishy...it was rare for his dad to have a party, and he sounded like the lady from Parasite. He was surprised the moment his dad let out a simple chuckle and a simple reply before hanging up.

Secret.

On the other side of the story, Junmyeon was excited while preparing everything. Well, it wasn't only him that planned this for something, so he was more than eager. Beside him was Minseok, who was happily helping him in after a tteokbokki session. Smiling, the professor happily called his husband, eager for his earnest reply. But as soon as he remembered what to call him, he suddenly felt embarrassed. 

'老公...' (Hubby...) He breathed out, waiting for him to answer. Hm? What is it, my dear, my love my---

'Oh!....Can you come early today? I'm throwing a party...'

Sure, I can. Why?

'Secret!' He replied, faced already lit up with excitement. 'Tell Baekhyun that I called his boyfriend too, okay? Love you!'

Minseok, who was glancing, saw that his marriage has definitely changed him into a better person, despite being not able to see his face properly. But on god, he thought, wasn't this a 180 for someone who failed a class last semester?


Kyungsoo, Jongin, Jongdae, Minseok, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and the rest of the family members sat as Junmyeon bought his hands together with a satisfied smile on his face. There was so many food in the table that made his son question if this was actually simple or not, but he is even more confused when his dad suddenly said, 'Even if I'm Buddhist, I'll still say a simple prayer to bless this simple meal.'

What meal? Sehun thought as he closed his eyes and bowed his head. This is more like a feast!

Junmyeon breathed in and out deeply as he was nervous, but he decided not to be because this isn't some awkward thing, but rather a blessing. 'Dear Lord, I'm thankful for all the blessings that I received this year--for my son, who continues to give me motivation to work hard, for my husband, who gave me another meaning for my life...'

Everyone, especially his husband, went wide-eyed after the next thing he nonchalantly said. 'And for the new blessing inside me that gave me another reason of happiness. Please bless our meal that we are going to eat today. Amen.'

'YOU'RE PREGNANT?!'

'Yeah,' He replied, smiling while rubbing his belly repeatedly. 'I was suddenly sick for some reason, and I thought, 'isn't this me when I had Sehun?', and turns out I was right! HA!'

The whole household was silent in surprise, but everyone's attention diverted when there are sobs coming from someone in the room. And it was Yixing, making everyone laugh.

Ah, Junmyeon smiled as he comforted his husband with a hug. I wonder how everyone will react later. This is just the first wave.

The whole dinner was composed on Junmyeon telling stories about Sehun to everyone, along with the boy's friends congratulating him on becoming a big brother now. But there was a sketchy thing that most of the people (except Yixing and Minseok of course) have noticed with the professor---he was definitely on something with Jongin's dad! He was nudging on the man, who was hesitant, but after the few obvious nudging, Jongdae was able to get out from his seat.

He then went to Minseok, who was confused, and suddenly knelt in one knee, asking, 'Will you marry me?'

'YOU'RE MARRYING ME?!'


hello, this is sejún. i'm happy to inform y'all that there will be a spinoff with this story... and i'm not saying that title because that's no fun lol. there are two pairings in this story---xiuchen and kaisoo. this will be three years after this story, which means the boys are now matured yay! lol. but anyway sulay and sehun are also in there as minor characters. i don't have a certain date when i'll start because you know, i'm lazy (whoa, shocking), but i've been planning this while writing this fic.

anyways, i would like to apologize to everyone who waited for me to finish this fic that almost took two years... and i would also thank everyone who continued reading this despite me not being able to update properly. i admit that i was very lazy in updating, but at the same time, i am a graduating senior, so i felt overwhelmed that i couldn't even write a single word to any of my fics. but thank you so much for waiting and reading this absolute ! i enjoyed writing this because of your comments that made me laugh and made me feel touched to the point of explosion but really, thank you! see you soon!