betcha

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

It has been a week since all of those ruckus happened and the two star-crossed lovers never had a chance to see each other again. It was wild from start to finish----Sehun being the mastermind of making sure his parents meet shocked Junmyeon the most, realising that he has been helping the idol in his goal of chasing him after all. Plus the fact that he was pushing on making him 'believe' that Kris was definitely cheating on him sounded atrocious at all. But what happened has happened: he committed a big sin to the three of them: Kris, whom he's engaged with; Yixing, his first confusing love and the father of his child; and Sehun, his dear son. 

At the night where they have been caught red-handed by Kris, Junmyeon felt like his world was going to crumble. It was starting to tear down when he saw Sehun meeting his biological father for the first time, but all of it fell the moment he let his past meet his present. The professor was embarrassed----not for himself, but to Yixing whom he gave hope to at that tiny moment. The moment his fiance dragged him out, he knew that the fairy tale magic is gone, making him realise that this is the reality: he should be doing all those scandalous things to the person whom he's engaged with. 

Pain never felt so real on his wrist, and as much as he winced, he is powerless because no matter how he'll complain, Kris would never listen the moment he is triggered. He tried his best not to worsen the situation the moment they both sat inside the car wordlessly. Staring intently on him, he saw him staring blankly before letting out an exasperated sigh. 

'I'm sorry.'

Junmyeon's eyes widened. It was rare for Kris to say these two words----and it was so sincere that it sounded sweet, making him tear up. To his surprise, the tall man gently held his hand and gave it a soft kiss before looking him in the eyes with a sorrowful look on his face. 'Junmyeon.... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I did that to you----I was jealous seeing you with an another guy.'

Hearing those words, all of those fluffy feelings stopped. The professor did not say another word.

Seeing how there was no message coming across nor image to see, Kris decided to let go of his hand and started driving. The whole drive was silent for the both of them, and as they went inside, there was no spoken words. They both fell in bed beside each other, tired of the words and actions that were draining the both of them. Junmyeon gazed at the ceiling atop him whilst Kris gazed at him with unexplainable and unreadable emotions, making the professor realise that this was basically their relationship at this point.  It was full of bull, full of going round and round like dogs, then tired---drained of everything. But then, he thinks again, what was it? What started this? What is it that made him a fool? It was Wu Yi Fan's deal, right?

After all, in exchange to have not an expose scandal that will ruin Yixing's career, he must love him, not matter what it takes.


Life, according to Sehun's dictionary, is full of ups and downs like wheels moving around the roads of nothingness. Sounds wise for a twelve-year-old, sensible for the down part that's currently happening to him now. In case you're wondering what happened to him the moment he saw the of the story he's making, he went home safely. After having that mental breakdown in the huge field of S University, his idol of a father drove him in front of his house, saying nothing with that yielding look on his face that Sehun wanted to punch so bad. He went inside, saw the room was awfully silent, then went to his room to sleep.

Does that sound like a coward? A forsaken person? A down one? No! I created Sehun to be a little , not a little coward!

Let's go back to the course of his actions the moment they arrived in front of the gate. Our little Sehun tried his best not to send his tightly-clenched hand to his Chinese dad, who was looking like he was about to give up after seeing a preview of the enemy boss that he's about to fight. He went inside, feeling dejected, which made him annoyed the moment he took a step inside their big- mansion. It was silent, like a haunted house in the middle of Seoul. The atmosphere was irking him---it sadly silent, and it annoys him because he's already sad outside, and arriving home to see it sad boils his blood. But he did not say a word about it and continued to walk towards his room.

The moment he was on the floor where his room was, he decided to check up on his dad. Fortunately for him, the door was not entirely closed, and he thanked the rising gods of the east that there was no lewd activity happening right before his eyes or else he would be labelled a voyeur at this young age. His dad was facing the door, sleeping, whilst Kris (not a surprise for the boy, kinda happened for some times, but still surprising after what happened) hugging behind him. Seeing that his dad is okay, he went into his room, locking it.

And that's where the fun starts.

Opening his computer, he decided to spice things up. What's the best contender for trouble? Another trouble (I guess)! He made sure no sound would come out by wearing headphones because he doesn't want to be labelled as a ert by anyone just because he is trying to cut the part where his lover friends were almost caught in the act. As the video appeared right before his eyes, Sehun froze. Right before him is an evidence that would destroy his dad's engagement while at the same time prove how he was a cheater, and just by seeing it, he feels...

He feels nothing at all. After all, he loathes Kris because that's what the man also feels about him too.

But... seeing the whole thing, he could not help but feel sad and angry for his dad, who was literally dragged by the demands of him. On the gods he swore to take revenge! 

Sehun started to edit. But for a moment he paused and texted the two lovers, knowing that there must be something that happened to them while he was gone. After a few chitchat with the embarrassed two, he suddenly heard a door opening, along with footsteps. Curious and brave at the same time, he opened the door slightly to look who it was.

It was Kris, answering the phone. Kris, phone, night, outside the room--evidence? Sehun thought for a moment, but somehow doubted for a moment before he heard that meaty evidence right before his eyes.

'Tao.'

Immediately, Sehun grabbed his phone and started to record what could be caught in the audio recorder.

'I missed you.... I'm so sorry baby, I'll see you tomorrow..'

'Oh, you can't wait? Do you want daddy's so much?' Sehun could not help but roll his eyes. 'Don't worry, you'll be getting it tomorrow.'

'Baby, I just been meaning to tell you something. It's really important.' The boy's eyebrows furrowed the moment he heard him said those, and he even became more curious when he saw that serious look on his face. Kris paused for a moment before sighing, 'Baby, I'm already engaged.'

Sehun widened his eyes. So this cheater did not tell him that he's already engaged?

'Are you okay with that baby?' Who the hell would be okay with that, you idiot!

'I see... you know, I'm planning to speed up this marriage. I've been wanting to tie him up and never let him go.... The next two days would be our engagement party, you know? I'm excited.'

As he finished his call, he immediately went inside his room, leaving the boy inside the other room dumbfounded. That sentence sent shivers to his spine and shook his whole body with fear. 

'On god,' He whispered. 'You'll be the one I'll be ting on next!'