you and me, on an afterparty, k-i-s-s-i-n-g

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

Yixing's eyes went wide.

I mean, who wouldn't be surprised being kissed by the person they love?

Everything became a blur for the idol; as if time stopped its tracks for the both of them. He was too shocked that he felt that his nervous system was shutting all of his senses now, and was left only with his lips to feel the professor's. He felt his lips were like women in every cliche romance stories---Junmyeon's lips for him were as smooth as a fresh rose petal; as soft as a cotton; and as light as a feather. The idol hesitated for a moment with his mind full of questions: he's kissing me? How did this happen? Am I supposed to kiss him back?

Seeing Yixing's hesitance, Junmyeon immediately pushed his face to his, kissing him until he entered his tongue.

It was bold move-----but the professor strongly held his wrist as he kissed him, hoping for a moment that he will reciprocate what was done to him. But until they ran out of breath---until their lips parted, he was left hanging. Disappointed, the professor stared at the bewildered idol. His chest went up and down, far from the beat of the music around them, and he was reaching for his own breath when he saw those round eyes full of surprise. 'Yi----'

'Stop.' Junmyeon was cut off the moment the idol's hand was in front of his face, making him move to see what happened. Yixing covered his own face with his other hand, making the professor more curious as he got closer to him. 'Hey, what's wrong?'

Suddenly, the idol squatted.

'Yixing, what's wrong?' asked Junmyeon as he knelt down to his level. Overwhelmed by everything happening in a very fast pace, the idol could only hide his already-blushing face. It was all too much for him----he was like a highschool girl having her first kiss with her crush. The professor asked again, worried about his sudden action; 'Hey, Yixing...do you regret kissing me?'

'Me?! Regretting it?!' Junmyeon's eyes widened in surprise as he immediately raised his head to answer. The look on Yixing's face was a fascinating thing to see for him; his eyes were full of emotions that made him feel like he was struck by Cupid's arrow. Unable to contain it, he laughed, making the idol look confused. 'W-what are you la-laughing at? This isn't a funny matter, you know!'

'Hey, you used to be the one making me feel all giddy, you know?' He replied, with a smug face that made him more upset, before reaching out a hand in front of him. 'Now it's my time.'

'Shut up....' was all the idol could say as he held his hand.

When the visions around you
Bring tears to your eyes

The two stood in the middle of the crowd, feeling the slow pace of the ballad playing in the speakers. Hand in hand, the two moved closer to dance. The rowdy crowd is now dissipating into a calmer one---the one full of love. Everyone is slow-dancing, eyes glued to the person they're been cherishing forever. 

I'll be your strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone

'You're such a ,' spoke Junmyeon as he noticed the look that Yixing was sporting all along. There was a crystalline shine on his eyes as the light illuminated them, along with unnoticeable bullets of tears slowly falling down on his pursed lips. The professor could not help but to chuckle seeing him, making him caress his face with his thumb softly. 'A big baby.'

The one you should call
Was standing there all along

To the idol's surprise, the professor suddenly placed his head on his shoulder as he hugged him. That moment made his heart explode inside him, even more as he felt the steady, yet loud thumps of heartbeats on the professor's pulse. They continued to dance as they hugged, with Junmyeon's soft finger caressing Yixing's neck tenderly that he felt like he could sleep. 

And I will take you in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Til' the day my life is through

Junmyeon gently whispered unto Yixing's ear. 'This I promise you.'


'They look so cute dancing...' 

Left alone in the same place where they all flocked before, Sehun gazed at the crowd slow-dancing, and immediately saw his parents who were very flashy in expressing their love on the afterparty. He knew that by seeing how his dad didn't became cautious of his actions, he'd be a topic for his students. 'Professor Kim Has A Lover?  Exclusive Pictures of Him & An Unknown Man Waltzing in S Uni's Afterparty!' would be a possible headline then.

Whilst watching his parents having the time of their lives, his phone rang, making him question whether something wrong happened in their dates. To his surprise (and horror), the one calling him is no other than Kris.

An extraneous variable!

'H-hello?' he answered anxiously. Why is he calling at this ungodly hour? He wouldn't even care where he would wander as long as his dad knew.

Where are you?

'That's odd,' he smirked. 'Why, you worried 'bout me?'

He did not answer for a moment. Sehun was anxious as he heard nothing from him---his mind was running with all sorts of crazy thoughts that would never happen----, but it was even more when he finally replied with a chuckle.

Looks like we're on the same place, then.

This night is about to become a mess again. Sehun immediately looked around the crowd surrounding the space where the afterparty is happening, hoping to spot and stop the tall cheater from going to his dad. But as anxiety covered him, he slowly realised; 

Isn't my dad also cheating on him though?

But that thought was broken off when he finally spotted a tall man walking while looking around the place. He immediately ran fast, hoping to stop him, but all he fear went to show up all at once when he saw him seeing his dad on the dance floor. The tall man ran, making him run even more faster. , why is he even ever? This isn't even part of what we've planned! were all in his thoughts as he chased him.

But he immediately lost hope the moment Kris took his first step on the dance floor.


'You're drunk, aren't you?' spoke Yixing as Junmyeon clung into him tight as another ballad played. It wasn't that he thought it was crazy, but everything feels so odd for him, and the professor isn't the type to go like this. The Kim Junmyeon he knew was stoic, calm, and elegant in action, and the one he have in his arms was carefree, hyperactive, and crazy.

'Yeah, drunk in your love.' He replied, making him look at him in disgust. 'You're really a dad... look at your dad jokes.'

'Hey, I haven't drunk anything.' Junmyeon replied as he frowned before holding his hand tightly and squeezing it. 'It's just that I really get high when I'm with you.'

'I'm your drug?'

'Yeah, and too much of you can kill him, I guess.' The two star-crossed lovers turned their backs to see a tall figure towering over them. There was a smirk on his lips, but his eyes were firing of an angry emotion that led Junmyeon to reality. 

To Yixing, this man is his only rival and obstacle.

To Junmyeon, this man is about to unleash his true nature.

The man named Kris Wu is going to ruin their night.

'I'm here to get my lover.... fiance to be exact.'