one way or another

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

'Are you sure this would work out?' Kyungsoo's eyebrows were furrowed at the time Sehun was pushing the thin wires of a small camera on the huge mirror. Sounding as easy as it was, the little has decided to make a move, and that is, to set up a hidden camera to prove the theory of Kris's cheating extravaganza. Being in the room of the alleged cheater was already making the vice president anxious, but knowing that a idiot named Jongin was assigned as a look out has made him feel the anxiety more than before. Finally finishing in hiding the small device, Sehun smiled. 'Yeah, what did you expect from me?'

A small thud was heard when the little jumped off, before it was proceeded by him dancing frantically to the direction where it was placed. 'I just really want to prove to Dad.'

'We could've asked Chanyeol-hyung for this..'

'Nah, he got a class.'

'Baekhyun-hyung?'

'He's busy with dad, right?' He turned his body to him and smiled. 'Kyungsoo, don't worry. Can you stay here while I got to my room to check if it really works?'

'But what if Kris comes home? Didn't you say he's carefree of his schedule?'

'You worry too much, Kyungsoo.' The boy winked at him, patting him in the head that made him remember how he was the shortest of the bunch. 'Plus, your boyfriend is with you, right?'

'Kim Sehun!' A huge smile was on the little 's face when he ran out, leaving an angry boy in the room. A tiny head suddenly popped out of nowhere as he was trying to look around, making him avert his eyes as there was an instant rush of heat on his cheeks. Jongin had been looking at him with curiosity, still unaware of what happened, but Kyungsoo ignored his sticking gaze, making the boy stood back from where he was before.

Looking around, Kyungsoo thought at first that Kris having his own room was weird, considering how they'd be together for three years with Sehun's dad. He maybe has his own reasons, he thought, but until Sehun said that he was cheating on his dad, the possibility of it increased. He stood the direction where the camera was, hoping that that little would come and tell it's working. But to his surprise, a yell was along with a bunch of loud thumps, telling that 'Kris is already here!'

The calmness that was in the boy's blood already turned to fear and panic as he looked around, trying to find a place to hide to. But seeing that Jongin was nowhere to be seen and that there was already a different kind of footsteps, he had no choice but to enter inside the closet. He silenced himself immediately when he heard the door creaking, revealing a tall man entering inside. A silent gasp went out from his mouth as he saw it wasn't only Kris---there was a bit shorter, thin-looking man with him. So it was true---the tiny body of Kyungsoo was starting to shiver as he saw the horrifying scene in front of his love-innocent eyes that were drenched in fear as Kris started to be feeling all touchy to the unknown man inside. When their lips met, his eyes widened----He always hoped that it will never happen to anyone...

Much more to him in the future.

A sweating Sehun was beside the dancer, eyebrows furrowed in deep worry and were anxiously clicking around the computer. Jongin had shared the same feelings with the boy, much more when he realised Kyungsoo was nowhere to be seen when the target had finally arrived, much more to the fact that the boy himself never had the chance to escape.

'He's hiding inside...' were the words that came out from the boy's mouth as he started to ramble, thinking anxiously on how to get the vice-president out but never minding what the hell is happening in front of the screen. 'God, I should've been the one there.'

'Don't worry about that.' The calm tone on Jongin's voice somehow made his blood boil a bit, making him look at him questioningly. 'What the hell are you talking about?! Kyungsoo's in that ty as situation and you're just gonna say don't---'

To the little surprise, a large sound was made when the dancer slammed his hand on the table before accompanying a smile that was already a first for the little .

'I got a plan.'


'Kyungsoo-ya? Are you there?'

The rough, sloppy kisses that heating the passionate atmosphere on the room came to halt when a voice of a young boy was outside. With irritation and panic in their faces, Kris pushed Tao off and quickly shoved him into the closet with the both of them unaware in the hidden surprise. Trying to look like he wasn't making out with some guy inside his boyfriend's house, he opened the door with that full i-was-sleeping face before seeing that one young boy Sehun would always bring the house to.

'What do you want, Jongin?' The tone when he called out his name was sounding like he wanted to end him in a slice, but the boy tried to look like he wasn't a shivering cat when he faced him full on. 'Can I see Kyungsoo?'

'Ha?'

'I want to see him. I think he's hiding there.' Kris raised him an eyebrow and crossed his arms arrogantly, confused on what the this pretty boy was talking about. 'There's no Kyungsoo in here, though?'

'We were playing hide and seek with Sehun, and somehow he's the only one left---'

'What the !'

The conversation of the two was cut off when a high-pitched male voice was screaming from the closet that suddenly opened. A half-, petite young man was on the floor with the fear in his eyes while Kyungsoo sat there, hugging his legs with widened eyes. A relieved and smiling Jongin came skipping inside the room to reach him. 'You did come out of the closet, huh?'

'N-nini....' A shaky voice from the vice-president made the dancer smile sweetly at him with love on his eyes.

'Yeah, let's go---' He turned to see Tao still frozen in shock on the floor, making give also a warm smile. After all, something warm can thaw something frozen, right? 'Oh, hello there, mister.'

The two young lovers finally went outside of that hellhole, making the other two realise that something must be wrong in their own relationship.


Ever since he had that heart-to-heart talk with him, Junmyeon would always find himself meeting Yixing.

Whether it be in the supermarket, in the street, or even in the university itself----well that's because their theater room had a schedule of his tour, but anyways, he seemed to somehow crossed paths on him.

He thought it was too weird to be a coincidence, but he knew Yixing would not do that because even the idol himself is shocked to see him himself.

Junmyeon was unaware he's right. The reason, you ask? Someone is working behind the scenes, and it's no other than the lovely, hardworking secretary of his.

It was part of Sehun's plan, but it was the eagerness of Baekhyun to make his boss to get back on his first love. The little gave him the locations where the professor himself would often wander around, and it was his own work that made it do the trick. He even tried to hard to schedule a concert on the theater of the university the professor's in just to make them meet again and again. It was like playing a match maker and that made him squeal like a little pimpy who'd squeal over romantic k-dramas, often wondering how it feels like making two people fall in love again.

And now with the newest information he received from the mastermind, he then went out.

It was a well-known drinking place that was near the university, and according to Sehun, the professor texted him that he's going home late due to the professors having a drinking party. And to trigger his excitement, the boy added that his dad is also a bit weak to alcohol.

'我们去哪?'(Where are we going?) Dragging the idol around, the secretary shoved him inside the car and started driving making him confused. '卞伯贤,我们去哪?' (Bian Bo Xian/Byun Baekhyun, where are we going?)

'Just giving you a headstart, 大.' (Boss.)