jesus krist

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

'In order to find the answer, you have to use the quadratic formula, and whatever...'

It's only a bustling normal day for a professor like Junmyeon, who wrote the formula in the middle of a lecture. While trying to explain the whole set, he can't help but give a mental sigh whenever he turned to see some students start falling asleep and are actually sleeping. But it's always the same everyday; it's either the students are tired from part-time work or from doing something, and no matter how he scolds, it will be the same always.

Even if this is always happening everyday, he still feels bad.

But what's worse is the phone call he suddenly heard while in the middle of the lecture. He glanced at the students and raised a finger before turning his back. He sighed when he finally saw the caller ID; it wasn't that he is disappointed (not again by the students, of course)—Junmyeon knew that whoever called him is about to report how his lovely son ed up again.

Sehun is his twelve-year-old; a stunning youth according to the ahjummas on the neighborhood who flocks every morning to gossip. The boy was from his own womb, but he's really surprised that his attitude is far from his—he isn't really surprised; he thought that the boy caught his playfulness from his other father.

Junmyeon bit his lip. It has been long since then. But his son is his only treasure left. It's only him.

'Hello?'

'Good morning, Mr. Kim.'

'Good morning, how may I help you?'

'Are you busy?'

The question made him furrow his eyebrows in worry. His son is known to cause some trouble at school, but hearing her tone, anxiety started building up. 'Why?'

'Mr. Kim, your son had a fight today, but apparently, he didn't start it. He got a few wounds, though.'

Upon hearing her explanation, he sighed in relief. But there's still anxiety left as he remembered Sehun has a wound. 'Uhm, Miss, I am in the middle of my lecture right now and—'

'Oh, you are? I'm sorry for disturb—'

'No, it's okay. Actually, I'm sending someone on Sehun's side. He'll be there. Yes, thank you.'


Sehun thought that after being a good boy and not starting trouble, he'll finally see his father on his side. But to disappoint him, it wasn't his father who showed up, but instead his 'really caring' boyfriend.

The boy rushed inside into his room as soon as they arrived home;pure disappointment obvious on his face as he frowned, whereas his father's boyfriend gave him sly looks.

Wu Yi Fan, or according to his dad, Kris, is his father's boyfriend for almost three years, but despite the length of being together, the boy really hated him. Well it wasn't one-sided, it's mutual. Sehun hated Kris only for the fact that Kris also hates him for some reason—as if that the boy is a big block for him and a nuisance (though Sehun respected their loud ing by playing games with headphones on). Sehun doesn't know, but it felt like he is being viewed by that tall er as an enemy.

To everyone, Sehun is just a little brat who earned the title of being a little , but in reality, is just a boy who needed love and affection. People tend to feel and view him as pitiful, and he hated that—despite how busy his father is on his work, he is still grateful he's trying to be hands-on, even if he feels alone sometimes, but he's okay. Sehun's really okay.

But in this moment, he never thought that walking around the house because of boredom will change his life completely.

It happened when his body decided that the thirst is real; he wanted to drink the banana milk he whined his dad to buy. He slowly walked down the stairs, eyes switching left and right to see if Kris is around to tease and call him names again. When the coast is clear, he finally went in front of the refrigerator with such confidence; opening it with best feeling he has at the moment.

His small eyes scanned the whole fridge for milk, and they landed on the top most where it sat alone. With a smile, he grabbed and sipped the drink with a small straw; happiness and contentment being fulfilled by his little heart of a son. The boy loved his father so much, and all he wanted are simpler things—but he can't; the world is too complicated. The boy gave out a contented sigh as he finished his drink and threw it with a huge grin on his face.

Alas, that same smile faded when he heard something not far from the kitchen.

'Show daddy what he wants.'

Sehun froze as he heard a familiar voice in the living room, and what he heard made him furrow his eyebrows in confusion and at the same time, drew him nearer.

Is his father facetiming Kris right now? If they are, what in ing hell are they doing? ting in the middle of his work?

Those are the things Sehun thought as he tiptoed to find him, but he cringed at the thought of his father facetiming his jerkish boyfriend—it's something that he, a man with a full sense of dignity, won't do.

But what's worse is that there are moans alongside, and they weren't small—rather, are loud; the phone is in a full speaker mode. Sehun's eyes widened as he tiptoed more, only to find the tall er's back facing him with a stranger on the phone, .

Jesus Christ Kris—are Sehun's first words upon seeing the situation in front of him, and he couldn't believe his innocent eyes (no, they aren't innocent) would see like this early.

A man—whose name he doesn't know—is on the camera playing with himself while loudly—a terrifying moment for the boy as he gazed.

'Ah, yes.' Kris replied, making Sehun cringe in disgust. 'Moan louder for daddy.'

But despite of the shocking situation happening right in front of his eyes, Sehun knew that this will be a good way to get rid of Kris.

A good old cheater.

But as soon as he hurried back to his room, he knew that his father will just brush this off and categorise it as 'excuses Sehun gave me in order to get rid of Kris' before scolding him.

But then again, Sehun is known for his reputation as a little .

He hurried inside his father's room.


'Look, I do think I need to find my father,' Sehun spoke as he entered on his room with a bunch of papers on his hand, only to see his only two friends doing different things. Kim Jongin played video games on Sehun's computer with a stuffed bear on his lap whereas the silent boy Do Kyungsoo laid on his bed with a book on his hand. 'I mean you...ah, you're busy.'

The trio is very unlikely, and everyone in their middle school are surprised, seeing that their personalities are really too contrasting with each other. Jongin is known for being a charismatic dancer and is often bullied due to his love for stuffed bears; Kyungsoo is the vice president of their class who did the president's job and is a straight-A student while Sehun is the kid whom you could associate with the words 'trouble' and 'little '.

'Ah, I remember you told us that Kris isn't your father,' commented Kyungsoo as he placed down his book on bed and sat up to face Sehun, who sat on the edge. 'So you really did dive in deeper?'

'Yeah,' He replied, showing the papers he found inside his father's closet. 'And I was surprised to see that I don't really know myself.'

What the boy was talking about is first; he wasn't born in Korea. His original birth certificate isn't exactly the one he saw from Kyungsoo's, he only had one registered for his citizenship—he's actually born somewhere in China... Guangzhou, probably? Second, he thought he's actually Korean. He's half-Chinese, seeing from the documents his father filled up have his nationality as 'Korean-Chinese'. And finally, the little boy saw letters of his father to someone called Yixing, and boy, he knew this guy is Chinese—did his father have something for Chinese guys?

As for that guy named Yixing, he wondered; is he his father?

'Ok, so you're partly Chinese,' replied Jongin, who still has his eyes glued to the computer screen. 'So can you help me translate some words here since some of my online friends are in China?'

'Just because he's half-Chinese doesn't mean he can speak Chinese,' replied Kyungsoo with a bored look in his face. 'Jongin, don't you even remember Sehun is raised here all of his life?'

'I'm sorry, I'm a bit stupid.'

'It's okay, I guess.' replied Sehun, who attempted lazily on stopping the two into another childish fight. Kyungsoo sighed, before placing the papers down carefully, and asked, 'So what are you going to do about this? You're using it against Kris?'

'No? I can't even use this against Kris?' He asked, looking at the heart-lipped boy questioningly, hoping he isn't like Jongin. But a huge smile appeared on his face as he remembered and started to tease, making the other look at him in confusion. 'I think he knows about this. You keep saying things that'll make Jongin admit he's stupid when you're stupid yourself. What a lovely dumb couple, aren't you two?'

'Shut up, we aren't!' the two replied in unison, heads snapping at Sehun, who snickered at their (in)denial development. 'Say all you want but you're still the dumbest couple in the universe—ouch!'

To his surprise, he got hit by the two with the bear and the book.

'Y'all really gonna do this to me, huh?' He gave a look of disbelief . 'Yeah, we'll stop once you shut your mouth.'

'But let's go back to Kris,' Kyungsoo started again as Jongin turned his back to continue playing. 'If this isn't gonna work, what are you pulling receipts for?'

'Well...' The smaller boy sees in Sehun's eyes that there is some going on and he knew this is going to be fun (not the fun fun, but the fun where he gets in trouble again) so he immediately thought of stopping him. 'Are you sure this ain't gonna harm your reputation again, Sehun?'

'Look, the plan I have in mind isn't the one where I am going to start.' There is a hint of positivity and happiness in his eyes; Kyungsoo had the vibe of hope in his mind that Sehun is starting to change. 'It's not gonna be my fault, but actually Kris's.'

That abrupt Kyungsoo's happy thoughts before he got confused. 'What do you mean?'

'You might not believe me guys,' He continued, smiling. 'But I've secretly caught my dad's boyfriend cheating.'

'And?'

'He got a for him in his phone.'

'Don't you think he's talking to an AV?'

'Why is he doing that when he literally has my dad? Plus I hear the boy his name too, so yeah.'

'Why the hell are you happy knowing that the love of your dad's life is cheating behind his back?' asked Jongin suddenly, making the two turn their heads to him, then back to Sehun. 'What do you mean I shouldn't  be happy? Well I should be, since I'm gonna get rid of his ! I don't get why my dad loved him, he's so blind.'

'Then would you sacrifice your dad's happiness in order for you to get what you've always wanted?' The question Kyungsoo asked shook the boy for a while. Jongin looked like he agreed to the other's question as he moved his chair to face him with a straight look. Yet Sehun ignored it for he knew, deep in his heart, this plan he's been planning isn't exactly for him. It's for his dad's own good. To the two's surprise, he gave a smile. It isn't the usual smile he'd often portray. 'My dad's happiness is also my happiness. But if that happiness will hurt him, won't I step in? I love my dad so much, and I will choose to do everything for the sake of his happiness.'

'So what are you going to do now?'

'Find my dad.'

'And ruin his life?'

'Maybe, a bit.'

'And?'

'Learn Mandarin, of course,' He smiled, showing his pearly white teeth. 'Is it possible to talk to him if he hears me, his long lost son, not speaking Mandarin?'