happy endings don't really end well at the end

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

Horror and dread filled Yixing's face as he saw Junmyeon being taken away by Kris.

It was inevitable for him as he faced the reality; Junmyeon is already engaged and that he's just having fun within the moment with him.

Everything was in slow motion; the tall man was behind them looking triumphant and the professor's face was now in pure horror as he met his eyes as he was caught red handed. The way the man grabbed Junmyeon's arm; the clasping of his fingers and the nothingness it felt----it was all there.

He is thankful for that moment he shared with him, even if he wasn't the person for him in the end.

'Dad! What are you doing?!' Despite being hopeless, he saw his tiny ray of light: his twelve-year-old son waving at him, yelling words whilst chasing his dad. The lights moving away in different colors were leaving an impression on him---he has to make a resolve.

He smiled. He must not lose hope. He promised on becoming a homewrecker, right?

.....Right?


'Hey, Kris, wait! That hurts!'

Junmyeon's wrist was already red from the tight grip of Kris's hand as he forcibly took him away, and feeling the intense pain along with the fear of getting broken, he immediately slapped his hand. The man turned to him with glaring eyes that seemed to make him freeze on the spot. The thumping of his chest that was fear-induced, and he couldn't even move a single thing on his body no matter how much he wanted to.

He's going to be killed now.

He knows what the look on his face meant.

'Kris...' The professor immediately ran to his side, holding him closely as he pleaded for his life. 'It's not wh-what you think....'

'So what is it then?' He replied, pissed with a face about to burst on what he saw. 'You're telling me that you kissing another man in front of me is just nothing?'

'I was not thinking straight, Kris... Believe me!'

'We aren't straight, either---let's go home.' Junmyeon could see himself facing death when Kris grabbed the same wrist again. It was more painful this time, with him gripping it so tight that he winced. The professor was already powerless as he started to follow his footsteps.

'Dad! Dad!' The two turned their heads to see a boy frantically running to their direction, with eyes full of worry and eyebrows furrowed in fear. Seeing that it was his son, the professor couldn't help but to cry----it felt like it was before, that moment where Kris would become mad and ended up destroying everything. With his voice weak and desperate, he shouted; 'Go to your dad, Sehun! Go to him!'

'But I want to go with you!'

'Just ing stay with your dad, Sehun!' was his last shout before they went on, leaving the boy who stopped on his tracks only to see his dad get taken away by his very endearing fiance. Seeing that it was impossible to chase them, the boy ran to where his other dad was, who, at this point, was too stiff to the things that happened to him a while ago.

'爸爸!' (Dad) He spoke, moving his hands around his face. 'Why are you standing there like a sim waiting for instructions?'

He did not say a single word nor move a single muscle. Sehun sighed, exasperated and worried about the situation right before him. 'Dad, please...'

'Sehun, I'm a failure in both father and lover department.'

The sudden words from his mouth made the boy turn his head in wonder. What the is saying again? But that's tea, anyway.

'I was very determined to have him in my arms again, but I can't do it....' Yixing's eyes shined as he looked into the ironic surrounding he's in, with his mouth bitten tight. The urge to cry was high, but he's trying his best not to look like a wimp in front of his son. 'I'm so sorry, Sehun -ah.'

Hearing those words, Sehun had that unsettling urge to hit his idol dad with anything that he can grab. It's annoying; his long-lost father was so determined to win over his dad through immoral and illegal ways, with plans made by the little along with his squad to have chances to be with him----now that they've done it, he's backing down now? Clicking his tongue, he rolled his eyes. 'Are you done?'

'What?'

'I said, are you done?' The stern look on the boy's face left a stunned Yixing, who knew that he was at his limit. He did not speak a word, troubled at the expression his son has been giving. To his surprise, Sehun went a little closer, with an angry look on his face while grabbing his father by the clothes. 

'You....idiot of a father! Why do you give up now?! Aren't you supposed to be a homewrecker? You said it yourself that you're going to win over my dad even if he's engaged to Kris-----We've helped you, so why stop now? You and my dad are already doing the same thing Kris has been doing to him, so why?!'

In Yixing's arms was a powerless Sehun; with his grip released and tears overflowing.