lil' just got a lil' better

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

'It's you, that little !'

Everyone's eyes turned to the man standing on the hallway then back again to the boy, who was holding the cake in his hands with confusion on his face. They then looked back to him, then to the boy, then to him, then to the boy, then to him----

'You're the little that snuck inside the office!' He shouted louder than before, pointing his hand to him. Chanyeol had his eyes almost popping out of his eyelids in surprise as the two kids other than Sehun were looking at each other as if they knew what he's babbling about, making him wonder what mess have the three had gotten into. And instead of shaking in fear like any other kids will be, he grinned. 'So you're Baekhyun.'

'Eye---what? How did you know my name?' The secretary looked at him in eye, wide in shock as he froze on where he stood before looking back to his boyfriend, who was already more nervous than a puppy. 'How did you know these kids, Chanyeol?'

Chanyeol was about to reply when the boy drew nearer to him, still smiling. 'I heard your name on my dad's office when you chased me. Didn't he tell you about getting home early?'

'You!' Angry like a tiny chihuahua, he placed his hands on him. 'You're eavesdropping!'

'Well, what did you expect when I was on the same room as you?'

'This kid's snarky.' commented Jongin, who received a nudge from his boyfriend.  Baekhyun's eyes were in shock as he looked into Sehun's, making the air around the room becoming heavier. 'What... did you do that time?'

'Is it bad if I tell you that I told him that he's my dad?'

'What?'

'He's my dad!' He shouted in glee, with the secretary and his boyfriend looking at him in confusion, while Kyungsoo on the other hand, has been trying to make light of the situation. 'Isn't this supposed to be a surprise something?'

'Chanyeol, what is happening?' The tall man could only look at him with his natural puppy eyes, as he doesn't know what he was being asked and at the same time he was trying to please his boyfriend--who despite looked cute all the time was actually the devil incarnate. 'I---'

'To tell you the truth, hyung-nims,' The little came forward as he placed down the cake on the table, with eyes following him around as if he were to go crazy and to go stupid. 'Lay Zhang is actually my dad.'

'I never heard of boss talking about a son...' Baekhyun scrunched his nose as he crossed his arms, suspicious on the boy in front of him. 'He's been single for 12 years as I remember.'

'He...actually doesn't know about me. His first love was my dad--Kim Junmyeon. I know he's been talking about him, right?' For the first time, the secretary's eyes widened in realisation. That time when they were buying ingredients for mapo tofu, he can remember the look his boss had when he saw a familiar face he doesn't know about along with a little mumble of a person named Junmyeon---Baekhyun was dumbfounded for a moment as soon as he realised. 'You.... Your dad...'

To everyone's surprised, he placed his hands on his shoulders (twice) and shaked him rapidly as if he was a broken toy and he was a crying kid, yelling, 'Your dad's the lover my boss keeps talking about on interviews! He'd be saying too much details about him except for the name, the name! But how the hell did he just learn about you now?'

'Uhm, typical trope, I guess?' The boy could only give a shrug. 'He didn't wanna tell him since it would affect his debut.'

The two were in their own different world, except the other three---especially Chanyeol, who had suddenly discovered that the boy he's teaching some Mandarin that was his Algebra professor's son is actually a famous idol's son.

'Yeah.' Baekhyun smiled sadly. 'Hiding you from him skyrocketed his debut but it ended him up lonely.'

Hearing those words, Sehun's heart sank. It was painful to listen to the fact that both of his dads were lonely without each other---they were like jigsaw puzzles being separated together because destiny doesn't want them anymore---but somehow like a character in a fantasy novel, something flamed in him. It felt like passion (A/N: I'm looking at you Jung Yunho) was starting to bloom in him along with determination that no matter what happens now, he should be the one bringing them together again.

Bringing himself into conclusion, Sehun smiled. 'I'll really bust that cheating Wu on his .'

'What?'

'Nothing.' He giggled. 'Isn't this a surprise party for you, Mr. Byun?'


It was never Kris's intention to cheat on Junmyeon.

It was just that he was too hung up on the father of his kid and that made him somehow turn his sour feelings on him into hate.

The first time Wu Yi Fan met Kim Junmyeon was on that tteokkbokki place where he'd notice him eating with one of the professors of the university nearby. At that time he was just a single, fun-loving man who worked on a music studio in the morning as a producer, but everything changed when he saw him.

He thought for the first time that he actually saw an angel eating with an elderly.

And there his senses told him that he wanted to mess him so bad.

Their meeting was not what you called a happy, blissful one---the professor thought he was some cocky looking for someone to , judging on how he'd walk up to them while eating, with Minseok telling him bluntly how his pants were in the open. Embarrassed at first, but he felt that tiny doki-doki he sees on the dramas his mom would often watch when he saw him laugh at what was said about him.

He doesn't know what Junmyeon saw in him, but he just finally saw themselves growing closer and closer until their lips touch.

He thought that he had finally had a grasp of love he'd ever wanted; of the love that he'd never find in one night stands or the booze or the girls; of the heart that he had desired for so long that he was like an idiot hoping for it.

He thought he was, until he saw what his boyfriend was when drunk.

y. He thought. with Junmyeon was always great---he was really an angel. He was flustered and had eyes that were intoxicated---but the more he looked closer as he took care of him, he finally saw the sadness deep within. The man thought he was the type to just sleep when he reached his peak of alcohol, but he was surprised when he suddenly kissed him.

He thought he was just a brave kisser when drunk until he heard him talk to a person that was never him.

Yixing. Yixing was the name that came out from his lips. I'm sorry--he said, arms wrapping into Kris's shoulders weakly, making him confused. Tears streamed down on his beautiful face as he looked at him with permanent regret, stirring along with the curiosity and confusion that stuck up on his throat. He wanted to ask who he was---but all his boyfriend could answer were whispers of regret. Then came on words of love---I love you---kisses were there, but Kris knew it wasn't meant for him. He just listened and kissed him as he was the person that was meant for it...Kris just listened.

Yixing.

I'm sorry.

I love you.

I hope you're happy without me.

I hope you're happy without us.

But even if you found someone else, I would still love you, Xing Xing.

Kris thought Junmyeon's heart was already his, but he was just a supporting character.

Days where the professor would be drunk would turn out to be the days where his heart would be continually be crushed, trampled like some broken glass. He was jealous of the past lover Junmyeon had---he was jealous that he had the capacity to make him his even if they aren't together; he was jealous that the heart he thought he would ever have had always belonged to him.

Hate. Jealousy. Strong, sour feelings. These were all Kris's emotions on Yixing. They grew stronger when he met Junmyeon's son---who looked like a brat. Sehun looked like Junmyeon in the face--but never in the actions. He finally realised and suddenly became curious---was he a heartbreaker? A player? Some one night stand that he can't forget? But all of those questions suddenly halted when he talked to a girl friend who was also in the same university as Junmyeon and Yixing were.

They were supposed to marry.

As Kris's world started going downhill, he met Huang Zi Tao.

Feisty little thing. An oddball. But like a soft kitten.

Tao was just like him before he was with Junmyeon---he was a free-spirited guy with lots of friends. He doesn't care who it was---he wants it, he gets it. On a club was where they met---hot, humid but in a different world where Kris was. His was a full of tries that always fail--but this was a new beginning he wanted.

But after hooking up with him, he felt no regret.

His mind was telling him how much of an he was, but his damaged heart never listened.

His sins piled up more, and more, until they started this affair.

Tao thought it was exciting. His old, care-free self said it was a challenge.

After all, why waste time on something that will get your heart broken?


A/N: HI SPOILER ALERT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER: P A S T