what's worse than backaches? BOOM. a child.

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

F E E L S    A H E A D 


It took him at least a moment to process the information like an old man he was.

Standing there were expectant eyes of a child waiting for his answer as he claimed that he was his son. And here he was, looking at him blankly like a statue in a museum.

A child. His own son.

'A c-child?' Yixing stuttered as he pointed a finger to the boy before he turned it to himself. 'M-my son?'

'Yeah,' replied Sehun as he gave a small smile. This time the boy didn't speak Mandarin but it wasn't because of it he felt a headache coming through. It was the fact that this boy, a boy he never knew nor seen but felt strangely and awfully familiar from it, told him that he was his own bones and flesh. Impossible! 'So?'

'I always use protection before I enter.' He spoke as he raised his eyebrows before narrowing his eyes in suspicion, but his stares were no use as the boy gave him a bored look. 'Then how am I alive if I was in that damn ?'

'How old are you?'

'Twelve?'

He crossed his arms at him. 'Then how did you know about condoms?'

'Uhm, everyone isn't as innocent as you think?' He replied as he shrugged as he looked at him with the same face. Yixing was about to reply when he heard running footsteps, and an occasionally high-pitched voice that sounded like huge trouble. To Sehun's surprise, he was immediately grabbed by the idol and got shoved under his table whilst Yixing immediately sat on his chair.

'Mr. Zhang!' The doors flew open to reveal an almost-dying Baekhyun. Acting innocent as he really was, he raised his eyebrows at him in confusion. 'What happened, Baekhyun?'

Sehun widened his eyes the moment he heard his name---it was awfully familiar. Catching his breath like a puppy (Yixing thought so looking at him), he held the door handle to balance himself before asking, 'Have you seen a kid?'

'What kid?' He discreetly looked down to see Sehun putting a finger on his lips, making him realise that the kid actually sneaked in inside. Looking back to Baekhyun, he gave a worried look. 'What happened?'

'There's actually a kid who sneaked inside,' He replied in between breaths while constantly wiping the sweat of his forehead. 'He asked where you are and immediately ran, so I thought he'd be here.'

'But all I hear is you running, though?' He looked at him with confused eyes, making the secretary sigh in relief. 'Oh God, thank you. I thou---'

'I'd like to talk something about you, Baekhyun.' The man could not help but to raise his eyebrows at him (Yixing, again, imagined there were corgi ears perking up), and ask, 'Hm?'

'You can go home now.' He froze on his spot, not believing what his boss said. Afterwards, he went into full panic, immediately kneeling then bowing at the sudden realisation. 'I'm sorry, Sir. I p-promise I won't it up ag--'

Baekhyun was cut off from his pleas when he heard his boss laugh loud, laughing on how adorable he was. But he felt his heart skip a beat when he saw his tiny dimple appearing, making him stood there fascinated. 'Am I fired, sir?'

Yixing was about fall from his chair when he saw his eyes were about to be flooding with tears, making him give a soft smile. 'No... I'd love to tell you that you should surprise your lovely boyfriend now since you're going home earlier than he expected.'

The secretary's face lightened up upon hearing his words, standing from where he knelt before jumping and actually crying. 'Thank you, Mr. Zhang! Thank you!'

'Now, please don't cry. Surprise him with flowers,' He replied as he gave him a loving smile before winking. 'Or maybe something more.'

Yixing could only laugh seeing Baekhyun's reaction.


'Ah, youth these days, so full of love,' the idol said as he sat back on his seat after sending the excited Baekhyun off, jealous of a beautiful lovelife his secretary has. 'I wish I had mine like that before... If only Junmyeon didn't leave me...'

'Sir, are you really that old that you actually forget about me?'

He could swear he could've been dead seeing the sudden face of a boy under his desk, making him scream like a chicken. Sehun couldn't help but get annoyed at his father, making him go out and sit on his table. 'I can't believe you're my dad.'

'Well, I don't believe you're my son either!' He retorted, giving him an angry look. 'You just went here telling me that I am your father, when in the last twelve years, I never had a girlfriend nor had !'

'Sir,' Biting his lip, he wanted to smack him for his ness. 'How old do you think I am?'

'You're twelve.'

'When was the last relationship you had?'

'Twelve years ago.'

'So?'

'That still doesn't make sense!' He reasoned out as he gave him a persistent look. 'I have a lot of schedules tomorrow, you know. If you wanted to have picture with me, I'll be okay--'

'I was born on April 12. Do you know what that means?' He smirked, making him look at him like he was crazy. 'That's my debut date. And what about it?'

'April 12,' He breathed out, words almost a whisper that made Yixing's skin crawl in shock. 'I was out of Kim Junmyeon's womb and lived a life without my other father. Can't blame him though, it was my mother's decision.'

'You're...You're Junmyeon's son?' He asked, lips twitching saying his name again. The fact that he was right about this kid screaming Junmyeon, he would cry again. But the emotional moment was cut off when Sehun replied, 'Yeah, and yours too, to be exact.'

'Why didn't he tell me this?'

'Look...Dad?' The boy hesitated, looking at him, making him instanly nod. 'Yeah, call me Dad.'

'Look, Dad,' He continued, eyes looking down as he shared his story. 'I don't know what actually happened to the both of you, but I really need your help.'

'Well, what is it that you want me to do?' He asked calmly as he sat down with him. There were tears on the boys eyes, making Yixing dry those tears immediately, hesitantly saying his name. 'Sehun, why are you crying?'

'I want you two to get back together.' He plainly said those words, making him freeze on the spot. 'Wait, w--'

'His boyfriend is cheating on him, and I don't want to have his heart break.' He cut him off. The offer was tempting for Yixing--all he wanted was to see Junmyeon again and know what he's doing (along with the secret desire on getting him back), but the fact that he'll be a homewrecker wasn't on his things to do. Calmly, he replied, 'I think I can't do that, Sehun. I've already broke your father's heart once and I won't do it again, especially now that he has someone he lov---'

'Someone he loves?' He was shocked on how the boy was looking at him with anger, something that this situation almost made him kill a person. 'He doesn't even love that man, he--'

'Why doesn't he love that man if he's with him, Sehun?'

'That's because he wanted to forget about you!' Yixing could feel his body shake as he saw the boy finally crying in front of him, making his heart break at seeing the mirror image. He resembled his own mother a lot when he cried---especially when he remembered it was that time he said they were over. There was a lump formed on his throat, but he ignored it as he tried to comfort the boy. 'Sehun, I get that you wanted revenge, but this isn't right.'

'What you're telling me is nothing but lies,' Sehun could not help but cry again as he remembered how his dad was sad again from the lost love he sacrificed. He could not contain himself and let the tears dry while he speak. 'My dad failed in forgetting you. Sometimes, he'd be crying reading your letters secretly. I know he wants you back, but he hesitates because you're now famous and had probably forgotten about him...'

Yixing could only hug his son he never knew for the past twelve years. He hated the fact that Junmyeon kept him all of these---but he knew what's the best for him that's why he hates it. All of these years, the love he thought he lost was just on the corner, both hesitant to take the first step until the actual result went in. Hugging him tight, he promised him.

'Let's kick his cheating , shall we?'