uh and thats a long man

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

'So how are you going to learn Mandarin easily?'

'I don't even know. But I will find a way.'

'But how about your father? You're not gonna find him?'

'Look, while I'm trying to find my father, I'm going to learn the language first to impress him.'

'Impress?' Do you think he's some rich man?'

'Well from his name... yeah. Yixing? Sounds rich to me.'

The little boy is desperate enough to get rid of Kris, however his only problem while trying to find his dad is his preparation in case of meeting him. His first action is to learn Mandarin, however, he doesn't know where to start. If he'll ask his dad, he would get suspicious since it's weird to see him have the motivation to learn it without a purpose. Plus, he didn't want to waste any money for God's sake.

He doesn't know where—he just ended up in a convenience store after school.

'我好想你, Baekkie.' (I missed you so much, Baekkie.)

'Ah, I'll be back in a week. He said we'll go back to Seoul so yeah, I'm going home . I miss you too. Have you been eating good? I'm worried.'

He heard the cashier talking with someone over the phone as he walked around to buy banana milk again. As soon as he heard him laughing in his amusingly deep voice—he snapped his head as he heard him talk in another language; it sounds similar whenever Kris and his dad talk. He's Chinese, maybe? But Sehun's eyes narrowed as he examined the man closely. But he looked very Korean—maybe he has a significant other living in China?

'People nowadays are dating people from China, huh.' He whispered in wonder as he opened the fridge and grabbed the small bottle. As soon as he went in front of him, the man gazed at him and spoke to the phone before hanging up: 'Look, there's a customer. I'll talk to you later, okay? I love you.'

The man has curly hair, and is really tall that made Sehun widened his eyes as he opened his hand to receive the banana milk from him. It only took a few seconds before he turned to him again. '10,000 won.'

'Hyung, do you speak Mandarin?' He asked as he handed him the money. The man furrowed his eyebrows as he placed the cash in the register before turning to him again. 'Yes, I do. Why, litte boy?'

'Can you teach me?'

'Why?' He furrowed his eyebrows more and Sehun replied with a sheepish smile. 'Please?'

'Can you tell me the reason?'

'It's a secret.'

'How am I going to teach you if you don't tell me the reason why you want to be taught Mandarin?' He asked with his eyebrows raised questioningly, making the boy gulp. As much as he wanted to say it, he just provided him with an alibi. 'Look, hyung, it's an urgent happening. I need to learn correct Chinese for our play, because the teacher for that subject is Chinese.'

The tall man looked at him in the eye, trying to see if what the boy said was true before sighing. 'Okay then. I'm Chanyeol, by the way.'

'I'm Sehun.'

'So what are you going to pay to me for?' Sehun blinked, confused. 'What?'

'Since I'm helping you learn Chinese, there should be a payment in exchange for that.' He replied with a smile, showing the deep dimple in his face. The boy looked down as he tried to think straightly of what he's gonna do next: he said he'll avoid having money involved, but seeing the small, recognisable photos inserted on the clear phone case, he immediately knew what to do. 'Is it okay if I'm gonna help you surprising your boyfriend?'

The tall man widened his eyes and immediately put down his phone. 'Look, he isn't my boyfriend, he is just my best—'

'Best boyfriend?' He asked with a huge smile on his face that made him speechless. Chanyeol immediately leaned to him, whispering, 'This is a secret, little kid. Now what did you say again?'

'A surprise dinner date for your boyfriend, hyung?' He replied. 'I mean, I can have most of the things for it as a payment. It seemed like he's out of the country for a long time, right?'

'How did you know?'

'That you needed someone like me in your life?'

'I'm not here for jokes, kid.' He replied, giving him a serious look in the face whereas he replied with a smile. 'Tell me, how did you know?'

'Because he is not with you?' Chanyeol looked back and agreed. It seemed that he is right at the same time he's wrong. The older sighed as he handed him his banana milk. 'Okay, I'll be teaching you. When are we going to see each other?'

'Any time you like, hyung.' He raised him an eyebrow. 'Kid, if you really want to learn, you should really set a sure time and place.'

'Is my house okay, then?' He suggested, removing the plastic sheet from the straw. 'It's around the corner.'

'Fine with me. It's okay if it's after my shift though.' Chanyeol replied, turning his back to arrange the messed up . 'Just come here when you really are willing, okay?'

'Okay, I will.' Sehun smiled as he punched the straw to the foil cover before going outside. 'See you later!'

'Ok—what?'


'Hyung, I'm here.'

Chanyeol gave him a bored look as he moved his eyes down to see Sehun standing in front of the counter. The boy showed a huge smile on his face, which made him annoyed, but at the same time he wasn't. The elder waited for the next co-worker to start their shift, and thankfully after fifteen minutes, they finally appeared.

The two walked together with contrasting heights on the street; Sehun wore a jacket whereas Chanyeol was draped with the dark colors of his hoodie that made him look like a walking mysterious with some kid by his side. Silence distanced them as they walked together, but Sehun couldn't help himself in trying to know this hyung better. 'Hyung, how long are you with that guy?'

The tall guy moved his eyes down. 'It's really long. Five years, to be exact.'

'Wow,' Chanyeol chuckled at Sehun's amusement. 'That's really long.'

'Well, we've known each other since kids,' He turned his head up as he tried to reminisce the sweet relationship with Baekhyun and smiled. 'So you're technically correct about what you said a few hours ago. He is my best boyfriend.'

But to his surprise, he heard him sigh, making him snap his head at him with worry. 'What's wrong, Sehun?'

'Nothing,' He replied, but the tall man could see the longing look on his face. 'It's just that I wish my parents is the same like you two.'

'Why, are they divorced?' He asked softly before realising what he said and immediately shook his head. 'I'm sorry for what I said. I'm being nos—'

'It's okay.' He gave him a small smile. 'It's not that they divorced; I've never met my other father once and my dad had never married anyone after he conceived me. But he has a boyfriend who's currently living with us.'

'I see.' He replied, still not taking his eyes off the boy. He stopped walking as soon as Sehun stopped and smiled at him. 'We're finally here, hyung.'

Chanyeol did not expect that he would be standing in front of a mansion with a boy who's probably rich, making him confused. 'So you're rich?'

'No?'

'Then why are you living in a mansion?'

'I don't know?' He shot him back with a more confused look. 'I just lived my whole life there?'

'Then why are you avoiding paying me with money when in fact you are rich?' Chanyeol asked as they entered his home, but he is replied with a glare. 'Look, hyung, just because I live in a mansion and I am rich for you doesn't mean I can pay for every single thing I want. My dad controls everything, okay?'

'What's your father's job?'

'Professor.'

'Name?'

He placed his hands on his hips and gave him an annoyed look. 'Why are you so nosy?'

'Come on, I'm graduating.' He gave a smile as they passed by the swimming pool. 'And I might be in the same university as him.'

'Fine.' He scoffed. 'Kim Junmyeon. S University.'

To his surprise, the tall man widened his eyes and placed his big hands on his shoulders. 'You...you're the son of Professor Kim from Algebra?!'

'I don't know what subject my dad teaches but as far as I know it's related to Math,' He replied before raising him an eyebrow. 'Why, did you take his subject?'

'Yeah, I do.' Sehun opened the wooden door while Chanyeol followed, who then continued with his voice lowered; 'I'm studying Engineering. Anyway, is your dad around?'

His lips are immediately silenced as the boy placed a finger, who scanned around with alert eyes before sighing in relief. 'What was that for?'

'I'm checking if Kris is around.'

'Who's that?'

'My dad's jerk of a boyfriend.' Chanyeol is speechless at the boy's words before he got dragged towards the stairs.

'Damn, do you hate your dad's beau that much?' He asked in a whisper while his eyes watched the different doors in the hallway. 'I hate him because he hates me for some reason I don't know. I wanted to reason out to my dad in order to get rid of him, but he would just shrug it off as if it's nothing.'

The two finally stopped in front of a mahogany door and entered. The next thing Chanyeol did is he open his mouth in speechlessness as he saw the wideness of Sehun's room; preferably how clean and comfortable his room is in contrast to his own. The boy jumped to his bed while he grabbed the chair beside his study table and sat in front of him. 'So what are we gonna do now, Sehun?'

'Why are you asking me that?' He replied as he sat up. 'You're the one who's teaching me.'

'Fine, fine.' He scratched his head. 'So, are you ready for it?'

Sehun gave a smile. Everything according to his plan is running smoothly. 'Ready.'


'Sir, you're going back to South Korea next month.' spoke Baekhyun as he stood in front of his boss. Byun Baekhyun has been working as a secretary for 10 months after graduating earlier than Chanyeol. In those months, he traveled around the globe with his boss, who is an idol turned to CEO. His boss is hot—he couldn't deny that fact but since he has Chanyeol he remembered that he should not be tempted by the devil.

Speaking of Chanyeol, a big grin appeared on his face as he remembered he's gonna go back home, meaning he will see his tall boyfriend again after months of not seeing each other.

'Secretary Byun.' Baekhyun immediately got out of his mind as he heard his name. 'Yes, sir?'

'What are you smiling for? Oh, are you going to see your husband when go back to Korea, right?' As much as he wanted to fear his boss, he couldn't help but to give a small smile seeing his dimple appearing (which reminded him so much of his boyfriend). He shook his head in disagreement. 'We aren't married yet, sir.'

'Oh, you aren't?' His eyes widened at his discovery, but he laughed it off. 'I'm old, aren't I?'

'You're still 30, sir.'

'I'm glad you're reliable, Mr. Byun.' He spoke as he twirled his pen with his hand. 'I could've forget a lot of things without you.'

'Stop being cheesy.'

'What? I could've forgotten my name too, you know.'

'Mr. Zhang, you're too funny.'

'I might be, for you. I don't want to make my employees stress so much on things.' He slumped his back on the chair before sighing. 'I hope once we get back to Korea, the schedule will be smooth as before.'

He hoped for a smooth day, but Mr. Zhang never knew there's a boy coming to mess a little bit of his life.