oops he did it again

The Adventures of Junmyeon's Little

'I can't believe we've done this,' spoke Kyungsoo as they walked together at home. After they misled the security guard (who was actually very worried) with Sehun's ID, they finally decided to go home after knowing Sehun has spent more time he should inside, making them think he's with his father already. Kyungsoo had a small, itching feeling underneath his stomach when they left the place, but nevertheless, he spoke, 'I hope Sehun won't be mad at us for leaving him.'

'I think he won't be,' Jongin spoke, making him surprised when he felt warmth on his hands. 'He'd be fine in his own.'

It was getting cold with sunset on the horizon, and there are different people around. Couples---different couples are everywhere and Kyungsoo felt it was overwhelming him, especially the fact that Jongin was with him, walking side-by-side together. 

Weird, he thought, to feel something more than what he calls as friendship with him. They had been friends since elementary years before the troublemaker became their friend. It was weird for him to know what he feels for him was something out of friendship; for them to be teased by Sehun; for them to realise the way they look at each other isn't something to be called as 'friendship' to begin with. He was hesitating feeling the slender fingers of Jongin softly brush him, but in the end, he held it.

There was more warmth than he could ever imagine; he held his hand dearly like it was a prized object, only to find Jongin standing still with a shocked expression on his face. His eyes were enlarged---as if he was very surprised by his sudden move. Shy, like he always was, he let go, only to find it being held by him. 'You're good hiding at your emotions.'

'Shut up.' was the thing only he could say as he looked away from him. The blush was still evident on his face as they walked, still hand-in-hand, and his heart was beating frantically like he's some idiot in a frenzy. It was giving more weird feelings as he felt the dancer's thumb caressing his palm. 'Don't you think we are too young for this?'

'Huh? Young?' He turned to see the unbelieving look of the dancer as they reached the park. What he asked was right for him though---being in an unlabeled, unspoken something he have was not right in his age, especially they were still twelve. But all of his questions were immediately being removed from his mind as he heard him laugh--the same moment he noticed how beautiful his brown eyes were as light hit them. It was a beautiful kind of brown--like the coffee his father would often drink in the morning. The he laughed was already beautiful to him; he felt himself being enthralled by him again and again. 'There's no such thing as age in love, Soo.'

'Yes, there is.'

'No.' He immediately let go of his hand and places them both on his hips. 'How do you explain es, then?'

'Look,' The dancer explained as he held not only a hand, but both of them closely to his chest. He felt how strong his heartbeat was when his hands were placed on it, making his own race too. It was even more when he gave him a soft smile. 'It's not the same on what love is. Love is when you find yourself loving that person and to sacrifice what you have for your happiness. Maybe in age... well it doesn't matter. If we fell in love with each other when we are young, that's still love. If we fell when we are old, it's still love. No matter how old or how young we are, as long as we know it's love, it's love.'

'But what if it fades quickly?' Kyungsoo wanted to stop himself from doubting again, but his mouth cannot stop it from saying. Expecting that he'll see him look at him with disappointment, he froze when he went near him and pulled him into a hug. He could now hear Jongin's heartbeat: loud and clear.

'Why do you have to be so doubtful?' He whispered to his ear. 'I've always loved you since elementary.'

Kyungsoo could feel the tears almost going out from his eyes as he buried his head on his chest and breathed. 'I'm sorry, I won't do it again.'

'I love you.'

'I...I.' He stuttered. 'I love you, too.'

'Can I tell you something, Kyungsoo? About fake-calling the police about Sehun being lost?'

'Hm?' He spoke, still resting comfortably on Jongin's chest.

'I think I must've called his mom.'

'What?!'


Junmyeon almost had a breakdown while driving in the middle of the road.

His son. His own ing son is lost.

A call from Jongin telling him Sehun was lost was almost enough to make him faint in the middle of the lecture. He hurried as he was starting worry and panic, telling that the lecture would be continued the next meeting. Instead of being happy, the students were worried seeing the professor's reaction as he ran and sped off towards his home.

The person on his mind was Sehun. It's always Sehun.

'Damn it!' He shouted as he stopped upon seeing the light turn to red. His heart was already paltipating, and he felt that he couldn't breathe. If something happens to his son,...

Junmyeon could only bite his lip until it bled.

He sped off when the light turned green, worry and panic still engulfing him in the worse thing possible. As soon as he arrived, he noticed two figures standing in front an unknown car.

It was Sehun and some man he doesn't know.

Getting out, he ran and hugged his son, along with his lungs breathing and his heart now calm. There were tears on his eyes as he hugged him close. 'Sehun! You're home! How dare you get lost?'

'Oh, did Jongin call you?' spoke Sehun, who knew beforehand what really happened and had decided to play along like some idiot he was. 'Don't worry, Dad. I'm home now.'

The professor stood up and was about to say thank you to the man who brought his own son home, until he looked up and saw his face, making his heart drop.

It was him.

There was no need to hide. No need to pretend.

For twelve years, the lost lovers finally saw each other face-to-face.

In front of their own son.


Another chapter to satisfy (maybe) your needs whoop lol. Anyway, i wrote this since i can't get enough too lol hi you can talk to me on twt tho im @chuuyaks bye hehe