Guilt

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

"Let's eat at the Thai Restaurant so that you can taste some of our dishes." She went straight to the restaurant. I followed her and she already ordered some foods.

"What drinks you want?"

"Oh, just lemon juice is fine." I told her she nodded and order it.

We sit near at the window and wait the food.

"What do you ordered?" I asked her. She put her phone down and look at me.

"Pad Thai." She answered.

After a minute, our food has been served.

"Here's your order." A girl said and staring at Lisa. My blood boiled all of a sudden.

"This girl." I silently said. Lisa stared at me.

"Oh? The food is here. Sorry, i was busy checking my phone." She apologized and smiled at me. Does she noticed about the girl?

"Umm.. That will be $48, ma'am." She said. Lisa grabbed her wallet and give $50.

"Keep the change, the food is delicious."

"O-okay." The girl left immediately because she blushed.

"Tch."

"You don't like it?" She asked.

"I don't like, what?" Why this girl is so dense.

"Food?" Her expression change. She looks so sad.

"No,no,no.. That's not what i mean. What i mean is—." I look at her.

"Sorry, i should bring you at Korean Restaurant where your taste suits better." This girl sometimes she is hard to crack! She is like this unknown code that i don't know what she's thinking.

I slice the food and eat it. This food is not bad. The spices is not that strong.

"This is not bad at all." I said while savoring the taste it's really delicious.

"Really? I'm glad." She smiled. That's better. I want to see her like that.

"So after we eat, what's next?" I asked her.

"Shopping? Since you like doing that."

"Okay, shopping it is." She knows what i like and hate huh? How did she know?

We enter at the jewelry shop. My eyes caught a bracelet. It was really pretty.

"How much is this?" Lisa asked the sales lady.

"$260 ma'am."

"I'm going to buy it." She said.

"Wait? Are you sure? I mean—."

"It's fine. Like i said it's my treat."

We bought the bracelet and she even put it on to me. I'm so happy right now.

"So? It's already late. Let's go home." She said.

"Wait.. I'm taking you home."

"No, it's fine."

"I insist." She sighed and have no choice but said yes.

=========

"I insist." She said. The way she said that looks like i actually talking to her father.

We arrived in front of my house.

"Thanks for your treat, Lisa." She open the car door for me.

"It's okay. I can't even treat Chaeyoung. Your lucky." I said to her and smirked.

"Huh.."

"I treat you because i feel like you are troubled because of your boyfriend and you know happenings on the bar." I scratch my nape. The memories about her kissing me is still strong. I can't forget about it.

"Oh, the bar.. Yeah.. Hahaha.. S-sorry." She apologize to me.

"It's okay. You are drunk so i understand." I could feel that there is an awkward air surround us when i talked to her. I just cleared that air.

She just smiled at me.

"Thanks again, Lisa." She said and kissed me at my cheek. I blushed really hard. Why is she acting like this.

"Umm.. Uh.. N-no Problem." I stuttered.

Another car parked in front of my house. It's a black car. A guy got out to his car and he looks so pissed right now.

"Jennie, let's go leave her. Now!" He ordered Jennie like Jennie is a dog.

Jennie was shocked but she remain her composure. She looks so calm right now.

"Who are you to ordered me?" She asked him. I'm talking about her boyfriend here named Jimin.

"I'm your BOYFRIEND. I have rights to do so." He emphasized the word 'Boyfriend.'

"You lose that rights after i saw you with your girl. CHEATER!" Jennie shouted back to him.

This is bad they are making a scene in front of my house and it looks like i'm the one got caught between them.

"Let's go now!" He shouted and grabbed Jennie's hand and grip it tightly. I saw Jennie getting hurt so i stopped him.

"Wait.. You are hurting her." I said to him and trying to remove his hands to Jennie.

"Get the f'ck away from her. Plus, who are you anyway? You are just Jennie's friends because she have a f'cking money. This is our problem not yours. B'tc—." He can't continue what he's saying. He got slapped by Jennie and it looks really hurt.

"F'ck!" Jimin touch his face.

"How dare you talk to her like that!? She is my friend! She don't do this because of money you As'h'le." Jennie shouted to him again and slapped him.

All of a sudden the reality hit me so hard. We will not meet each other if Chaeyoung is not my friend or they don't transfer to our school. If my desperation of money doesn't eat me so hard. Jennie and I will never be friends. In short, it's like i became her friend because of money.

Jimin is right. I became her friend because of money. Simple as that.

I clenched my hands because of that thought.

"I am worst." I mumbled silently that no one can hear it.

Still staring at them arguing.

"Okay that's enough!" I snapped. They stopped and look at me. Jennie is so shocked.

"Jimin you already get caught so stop denying it!"

"You guys fighting in front of my house. Go home now!" I shouted and pointed at their car.

"Lisa.."

"Jennie, sorry about my sudden actions but please leave for now." I said to her with a pleading eyes.

"Okay...." The only thing she could say and leave immediately same as Jimin but Jimin followed her.

I dont want to see Jennie protecting me. Protecting a sc'mbag like me.

I know i'm doing this to protect her but i feel like i'm doing this because i need money.

This is the first time that i feel this kind of emotions. The feeling of guilt.

People might called me genius but i'm using this brain of mine for money and nothing else.

I entered my house and cried at my room.

"I really hate this feeling."

========

I made Lisa so mad. This is all his fault.

I got out of my car and slammed my door.

"Jennie! Please wait! Let's talk!" He grab my hand and i slapped him again.

"Don't you dare touch me." I coldly said to him.

"What's happening here?" A guy asked. It's my brother.

"Taehyung!" I said and hugged him.

"You? What the hell are you doing here?" Taehyung asked him.

"Please let me talk to her." Jimin said.

"Sorry, my younger sister doesn't want to talk to a f'cker like you." My brother said. He is dumb and childish but overprotective when it comes to me.

"Go away! Let's break up! I don't want to see your face anymore! Leave!" I shouted at him and went inside of the house.

"Leave? Or should i call the guards and dragged your out of this village?" Taehyun asked. Jimin look so pissed. He leave at once.

Taehyung went inside of the house and he saw me sitting on the couch.

"Are you okay?" My brother asked me. I don't answer him and just get inside of my room.

"Now, i don't know how to approach Lisa again." I thought and looked at the bracelet.

It feels like the happiness that i want to feel ended up so quickly.

A/N: Drama,drama so many drama.

BLINKS: Blackpink! You are still not in my area~~