Fast Forward

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

When i woke up i didn't see Lisa by my side instead i saw a letter and a breakfast on the bedside table. The food is still warm it means she just left

I fix myself and drive until i reach our condominium and went straight to Jisoo's room. I feel so empty yet satisfying because of what happened to us. This Long Distance Relationship feels heavy to my heart.

I'm eating vanilla ice cream while watching drama on the TV.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo seems understood my situation here and accompany me here.

"Yeah... Before she left we made a promise. I know she will keep our promise. Plus! On the bright side, she is a dense person! She will never realize someone love her." I told to Jisoo and convincing myself to stay strong and don't worry about it.

My phone vibrates, i pick it up and saw Lisa's message.

Hey! Beautiful! Sorry... I didn't wake you up this morning. You look so peaceful that's why i don't wake you up. Anyway, remember that i love you so much. I'm watching you from the distance. Asking how? Well, i got some awesome stuffs. I'll tell you what is it but for now. Please always have fun and be happy. Make a new friends and hang out with them. I will support to  your endeavors. I'll be back to your arms once i deal with my father.

I have so much to say to you. But words can't express of how grateful i am to be your girlfriend when you ask me to be yours.

I'll be forever yours....

Lisa😘

I smiled while reading Lisa's text to me.

"You better comeback to me or else i'm going to punch your beautiful face." I cleaned my tears and got up.

"Oh? So what happened?" I just smiled at her and leave her room. I can't just cry and cry until Lisa comeback to me. I need to focus on two things. Have a new friends and do well to my studies.

After 5 months when Lisa send a message to Jennie. The communication between them cut off. Jennie don't know why but she still hold the promise that Lisa and Jennie made.

In those 5 months, Jennie have new friends. Which is Irene, Joy and Nayeon.

Nayeon admitted her feelings to Lisa but all of those feelings are from the past. Joy became Rosé friend.

Rosé and Jisoo's relationship is stable and going strong. Jennie is so jealous to their relationship.

Jennie always talk to L.M. when she have a problems. Ofcourse as usual, L.M. ended up flirting to her. She almost throw her phone because cheesiness of L.M. Her feelings to Lisa is still there. Sometimes she thought finding new girlfriend but Lisa's face always pop up to her mind makes her guilty.

"Stupid Jennie." Jennie mumbled to herself.

Months became years. 2 years, when Lisa left Jennie alone. Jennie find herself fall in love to L.M. which is Lisa but Jennie doesn't know about it yet. L.M. even asked Jennie to be her girlfriend. Jennie doesn't know what to do or what to say.

"Should i answered her yes? But what about Lisa.?"

"Do i still love Lisa? It's been years already." Jennie thought.

Jennie wondered around the park taking Kuma to walk. Kuma is her new puppy. L.M. gave it to her.

Thinking about L.M. makes her smile for some reason.

"Do i love L.M.? Do i still love Lisa?"

"Yeah.. Do you love L.M? Or Do you love Lisa? What happened if both of them are same person?" A girl whispered to her ear. Making her jump.

Her eyes widened when she saw Lisa but she looks even hot and y.

Lisa is taller than her now.

"So? Your answer?" Lisa asked her with a smile plastered to her face.

Jennie is on verge of crying in front of her girlfriend.

"I don't know. Lisa?"

"What about L.M.?"

"I love her."

"You can love both if you want."

"Are you crazy? I'm not two-timer you idiot!"

Lisa leaned in to Jennie's face. Now their face is just inches away from each other.

"Now? Do you love Lisa or L.M? Babe~."

Jennie realize something. The way Lisa speaks to her versus the way L.M. speak to her with annoying replies.

"Then, i love both. It doesn't matter anyway." She whispered to Lisa and kissed her. The kiss lasted for 1 minute because Jennie needs air.

"Hehe~ suprised?" Lisa . Jennie hugged her as if she is holding her dear life.

"Idiot. Explain it to me, everything."

"Sure.. I always watching you.. I saw you flirt with other girls but you always realize that you have a freakin' girlfriend. I'm the one who give Kuma to you so that you don't feel alone at home... I'm the one who canceled your midterms exam because you forgot to study." She chuckles while giving me an explanation. I can't believe she did that for me.

"When you saw me flirting with other girls. What did you do?" Jennie is curious.

"Hehe~ i flirt with them and dump them."

"You are the worst."

"Tch. Talk to yourself."

"Lisa.."

"Hmm?.."

"Are you still—."

"No, i'm staying with you. I already inherit our company. I'm still studying because i want to continue my course before. I heard you are a school model. That's why i'm stayin' i don't want anyone stalking you nor asking you to be their girlfriend. No way!" Lisa said to Jennie with a bit of possesiveness. Jennie found it cute because who would've thought that her Lisa is like this.

"Aww.... Don't worry... My dear hacker will always number 1 to my hear." Lisa blushed it's been a while Jennie saw this kind of actions of Lisa.

Jennie hugged her tightly and kiss Lisa's cheek.

"I love you so much." Lisa said to Jennie and kissed her. Jennie giggled and kissed Lisa's lip.

"I love you too."

A/N: 😘😚😍😄 Look at this BUWHAHAHA! It looks like Jenlisa and Chaesoo.

A/N: This is not the last chapter. I just made it look like it's the last one. I'll be away from my keyboard because of busy days i have. PEACE OUT! For Now!