Prologue

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

Inside a dark room a hooded person sitting infront of the computer only typing and clicking sound can be heard.

Login: Code L.M
Password: ********

"Enter." She mumbled.

"Let see what job should i take." She scrolled the page until she found an interesting job to take.

"Hmm... Stalking and feeding info. Not bad." She clicked accept and wait for a notification.

"Thank you for accepting our request L.M please click this notification for more info."

A picture of a beautiful girl appeared infront of her.

 

"Woah! I thought it's a virus but it's actually a Hot Girl." She was shocked about it and keep staring at the picture.

 

"Her name is Jennie Kim. You are currently talking to her father. Please keep quiet about me talking to you L.M but i request to keep an eye to my daughter and keep feeding me an information about her daily activities. I'm going to pay you $10,000 a week if you do your job."

 

"$10,000 a week!! I can pay my bills and tuition fee!" She exclaimed and put her hand at so that no one can hear her.

 

"Do you accept it or not?" Another notification appeared again.

 

"Hell yeah! I would this is the great opportunity." She immediately replied him.

 

"Sure!" She typed and send.

 

"My,my! I love my job and skills." I relaxed my back at the chair.