Client

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

I enter my university like a normal person does.

"Do you know the person called Code L.M? That person is so popular right now!"

"You mean a famous hacker. That person is not bad nor good."

"Code L.M is like a ROBIN in fairytales you know? Do you think that person is good-looking?"

"Who knows!"

This happens everyday, why are they so interested about me— i mean, Code L.M.

*ping*

I grabbed my phone and saw a notification.

"Good day Ma'am/Sir, Bank Account #032967548 transferred $5000 at your account."

"Oh i got paid already!" I said to myself.

"Lisaaaa!" A girl shouted out of no where. It's my bestfriend actually.

"Hey! Park Chaeyoung. How are you?" She smiled mischievously.

"I got an A+ at my Physics class!" She shouted and dancing a russian dance in front of me. She is really happy huh?

"Good Job! I knew you can do it."

"Hehe~. By the way, do you know about the Hacker?"

"Hmm? Even you chipmunk? Why everyone so interested about L.M?" I asked her and pout. I'm so annoyed. Annoyed about myself. Tsk.

"Because everyone says that L.M is cool and smart person."

"Yeah, right." I ignored her. I noticed the time. Sh't! I'm late!

"Sorry! I need to go i'm late." I said to her. She just waved at me and i run towards to my class.

I open the door abruptly.

"Sorry i'm late sir!" I said and bowed to him.

"Just go and take a sit Manoban." I nodded and went straight to my seat.

Sometimes a sweater or hoodie saves a boring situation you know? Like put your headset inside your clothes.

"I already finish my job yesterday. I wonder what's next?" I thought and keep daydreaming. I never listened to class anyway. My I.Q is close to genius.

The class ended i'm ready to take my leave but our professor asked me to go to Director's office.

I knocked three times and entered the room.

"What do you want, Mr.Yang?" I asked him. He don't noticed me and keep typing to his computer.

20 minutes later have passed but he is still keep typing.

"Umm.. Sir?" I try to get his attention.

"Do you know why i called you here?" He give me a emotionless look.

What should i do? Should i tell him that i'm Code L.M? Like i'm going to say.

"Hey! Director! I'm Lisa Manoban the famous hacker that keeps hacking the data base. I can hack the NASA if you want but only for a minute but please don't expelled me." Yeah right!? Like i would say that!

"I know what you did just tell me." He looks like he really knows what i'm doing to my life. Is he a freaking psychic?

"Sorry sir, i don't know what you mean." I lowered my head.

"So you forgot huh? If you don't paid your tuition fee this sem. I'm afraid to drop you out to school."

"How much is my tuition sir? I forgot." I honestly said. It's true i freaking forgot about it.

"If per semestral, you need to pay $10,000. If you will going to pay a whole year, it's $40,000 but since you are a honour student. You are going to pay $35,000."

"I see." Sh't i got only $5000 dollars! I need to pay my bills and i need food!

"You have 1 month to pay your tuition or else i have to drop you out. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

I leave the room and keep thinking what should i sacrifice. My studies which is No diploma, no future. Well, i'm famous hacker but still! I need a better job!

I sighed. Should i suicide now?

My phone vibrates and i saw Chaeng calling me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey! Where were you? I keep trying to find you."

"Sorry, the director called me."

"Why? What happen?"

"Don't worry i'm fine. Still alive. I'm going to hung up. Bye Chaeng!"

I need to get a client soon. I have to pay my debts

I got inside of my house and locked it and make sure everything is secured and locked before i go to my bedroom.

I turn on the AC and put my hoodie on. I sit infront of the computer and typed my username and password.

Login: Code L.M
Password: ********

"Enter." I mumbled.

"Let see what job should i take." She scrolled the page until she found an interesting job to take.

"Hmm... Stalking and feeding info. Not bad." She clicked accept and wait for a notification.

"Thank you for accepting our request L.M please click this notification for more info."

A picture of a beautiful girl appeared infront of her.

 


"Woah! I thought it's a virus but it's actually a Hot Girl." She was shocked and keep staring at the picture.

 

 

 

"Her name is Jennie Kim. You are currently talking to her father. Please keep quiet about me talking to you L.M but i request to keep an eye to my daughter and keep feeding me an information about her daily activities. I'm going to pay you $10,000 a week if you do your job."

 

"$10,000 a week!! I can pay my bills and tuition fee!" She exclaimed and put her hand at so that no one can hear her.

 

"Do you accept it or not?" Another notification appeared again.

 

"Hell yeah! I would this is the great opportunity." She immediately replied him.

 

"Sure!" I typed and send.

 

"My,my! I love my job and skills." I relaxed my back at the chair.

 

"When should i start?" I asked my client.

 

"I want it now." Tch, too demanding.

 

I go to all social medias. It's impossible that this girl don't have a instagram or twitter.

 

I typed Jennie Kim on the search bar. All of them looks like a dummy account.

 

"Hmm.. This girl looks smart. She would create a username that no one knows." I keep thinking and thinking until i got an idea.

 

"Let's see.. Kim Nini." I typed it and boom! It's her real account. How do i know? Her account created many years ago and some of her pictures are related about dogs and creative designs. I scrolled down and saw her picture in her albums.

 

"BINGO." I shouted and try to hack her account.

 

Her username is: NiniKim@'mail.com
Password: Vanillaisdabest

 

"Seriously? That's her password?" I mumbled.

 

I try to find other of her social medias and i know all her username and passwords. I just need to use her own account to talk to her. No one will caught me anyway.

 

"Hey! You are so pretty." I typed and entered it. I use her account and message her own account. It's possible you know? Like a secret note at messaging apps.

 

NiniKim is typing~

 

"Ohh! She took the bait!" I talked to myself. It happens when i'm excited.

 

"Who are you? This is creepy. I talk to my own message." She replied.
 

A/N: Wow, i update so soon than i expected.