Reveal and Apologize

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

After a week, Lisa called Mr.Kim about her job to him. She resign to her job. She tells him her reason and she felt guilty about her job. She doesn't want to repeat her mistake from the past. Mr. Kim gave her $10,000 as her last payment. Mr. Kim understand her since Lisa intruding Jennie's privacy.

=======

I avoided Jennie for the past few days more like i don't attend school for the past few days because i don't know how to explain my situation to her. I'm scared if i explain it to her she'll get mad at me and i don't want that.

*ring~*

Chipmunk is calling~

I pick up the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Ya! Lalisa! Where have you been? You don't attend the class for few days now. Which is not normal for you to do."

"Umm.. Sorry?"

"What do you mean sorry? If you don't explain what the hell is happening to you then i'm going to crash your place. I'll dragged Jisoo with me. She'll probably dragged Jennie as well..."

"No,no,no.... Only you is fine."

"Okay, i'll be there for 15 mins. Get ready for your explanation."

I hunged up the phone. I switch to Jennie's phone and it looks like she is adjusting her schedule for the school party.

"School party?" I thought.

"NOW! SPILLED IT!" Chaeyoung opened my door with a loud bang because of how abruptly she opened it. I dropped my phone because of shock.

"What the hell, Chae?!" I shouted back.

"It seems like i over did it, right?" I glared at her. How did she found my extra key again.

"Now spilled it." She sit at my bed.

"Rosé, what i am gonna say to you is don't let anyone knows about it." I sighed i cant keep my secret for myself only.

"I am..."

"Groot?" Seriously?

"Code: L.M. idiot." I said to her and averted my eyes.

"And? That's it?"

"You are not suprise about it?"

"Well let's see i'm suprise and not because it makes sense. Since, L and M. You know what i mean?"

"Okay, now for my reason. My job was to observe Jennie and keep feeding my client about her everyday schedule. I should protect her as well if i'm around her. I get $10,000 a week if i do my job right."

"Who is your client?" She asked and now eating my bag of chips.

"Jennie's father. She hates her father by the way." I sighed and buried my face to my knees.

"And?"

"I feel guilty because i feel like i'm doing all of that just for money. I feel like i became her friend just for that." I cried afterwards. I really despise the feeling of guilt and Rosé knows it.

She pat my back and hugged me.

"Lis, what your doing is actually for her safety. You are like her bodyguard but in disguise. Don't feel guilty about it. The money where just a let's say a thank you gift. Her dad is so grateful about it." Chaeng is really good when it comes to advice.

I stopped crying and smiled at her.

"Good, now. Tell me about the midterms. You are the one who did it?" I nodded and smiled at her.

"Amazing.. Thanks a bunch.."

"Nah. Actually i don't study at that time. I panicked and hacked the system." I chuckled. She laughed at it.

I told her about i hack Jennie's phone and showed it to her. I even hacked Jennie's security cam in her condo.

"I guess you have so much fun seeing her ." She smirked at me. My face heat up and blushed.

"Wait? You did? Omo!" Chaeyoung tease me even more.

"No, idiot. I alway turn off my computer when she about to remove her clothes."

"Yeah.. Right.. Like i believe you."

We continued to catch up about our lives. Chaeyoung told her about her love life and Lisa should get one.

=========

"Hey Jennie!" I got back to reality when Jisoo called me. I'm adjusting my schedule for School Party.

"Do you see Chaeyoung around here?"

"No.." I said with no emotions.

"Ppong? What happened?" She asked me and sit beside me.

"Jimin make a scene in front of Lisa's house at that time we just finished our—."

"Date?" Jisoo asked and eating a chicken nugget she ordered in cafeteria.

"N-not actually a DATE but it's kinda Lisa treat me because i looked down that day." I blush a little and coughed.

"Hmm... It looks like a Date to me."

"Lisa got mad because Jimin and I fighting in front of her house and she snapped. I don't know how to approach her now. Plus! The school party i can't asked her to be my date if she is mad to me. I'm so depressed right now." I explained at her and put my head at the table.

"Just say sorry.. Lisa is a kind person." Jisoo said.

"I should looks more sincere. Should i buy flowers?" I asked her.

"Yeah, you should after that asked her to become your date for school party. You know? After school party, you dragged your date at the private room and—."

"JISOO! Don't dare to say that. You can't even do that because Chae is so innocent. You will feel horrible if you do that."

"What if she is the one will dragged me at that room?" She asked and daydreaming about it.

"Well, goodluck.. I guess..." I said to her. She chuckled.

"Hey! You guys!" Someone yelled. We saw Chae and Lisa going to our table.

I can't say a thing to her.

"Jisoo, let's go?" Chae smiled at her girlfriend.

"Uhh.. Yeah.." Jisoo stuttered. She really love her. Chae dragged Jisoo away from us.

"So... Can i talk to you.." I said to Lisa. I feel so nervous.

"Sure." She smiled at me. I feel like all my worries disappear. She sat beside me.

"I'm so sorry about what happened last week. I really mean it." I apologize at her. I bowed my head.

"No, it's okay. Don't bow at me. I'm sorry i shouted at you." She apologize to me as well.

"Umm.. Sooo.. About the school party..."

"Lisa! Your name is Lisa, Right?" A girl asked.

"Uhh... Yeah.."

"A girl name Nayeon asked me to give you this letter." She gave the letter to Lisa.

"What is it?" I asked her. She shrug and opened the letter. I snatch the letter and read it.

Will you be my date? ~ Nayeon.

I choked and give back the letter to Lisa.

"What should i do?" Lisa asked me.

"Do you know who she is?" I asked her worriedly.

"Well, she is kinda like my friend. I don't know what to say."

"Refuse it." I said to her she look at me with confusion.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'm the one will be your date." I said to her. She blushed so fast and lost a gripped at the card.

"Why? You don't accept it?" I seductively said. She blushed even more. She really looks so adorable.

"I— umm.. Ahh... No.. I mean yeah?" She stuttered and averted her eyes to me.

"Oh look at the time. Sorry, gotta go!" She grabbed her bag and run away from me. I giggled and can't remove her blushed face on my head.

"I'm lucky she said yes." I thought. Jisoo and Chae approach me.

"So? What happened?" I smiled at them and blushed a little.

"Hehe.. I knew it." Chae said.

A/N: I'm dying.... Blackpink is like my air. I can't breathe with out them. (It's kinda creepy right? I'm talking about their song here ;D)