Beast

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

"Hey! Where are we going, Chu?" I asked her. We are walking so fast.

"Somewhere." She answered. My feet hurts. She dragged me until we reached the Parking area.

"Get in." She looks so pissed. I just get inside of the car and put my seatbelt. If Jisoo is mad at me it's a big problem she will not dare to steal a glance at me. She will only answer my question in 1 to 2 words.

Jisoo started the car and drive until we arrived to our destination. I think?

"Umm.. What are we doing to your condominium, Jisoo?" I asked her. She looks even more pissed than ever.

I am following her she leave me at the car. Now i'm not worried anymore, i am getting angry at her. Why is she acting like this.

She entered her room and i entered as well.

"Chu! What the hell is—mmph." I can't continue to talk she slammed her lips to my mouth. I never see her like this being aggresive. I know her being gentle, kind and childish.

"Mmh.." She is bitting my lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth and she darted her tounge inside. Little by little i'm losing an oxygen.

"Chu.. I-i n-need air." I said between our kiss. She parted and start attacking my neck while i getting some air.

"Tell me, Chae. Who is the person confess to you?" She asked me. She my neck and planting some kisses.

"I-it's no one. I don't even know him."

"No one? Then why you don't reject him right away?"

"It's because... Arghh.." She started to travel her hands to my body.

"Times up." She whispered to my ear and started kissing me again. She deepened the kiss even more. My legs getting weak because her touch is burning my body.

I grabbed her neck because i can't take it anymore.

"Please.. Chu..."

"What?"

"Do it." I slammed my lips to her again and she started walking to her bed and put me there.

I just let my instinct take over me and let her lead the way.

We spent our day together in her condominium doing what should couples do.

We already finished what we're doing. My body is so tired. Our clothes are on the floor.

"Sorry." Jisoo said to me while hugging my body.

"It's okay. I never thought you became beast when you get jealous. I wonder who though. Lisa or that guy?" I asked.

"Both." She answered. I giggled so that's why i got chills into my bones my bones while talking to Lisa.

"Don't worry. Me and Lisa are bestfriends. We may became touchy-touchy to each other it's because that's how we interact." I explained to her.

"And that guy actually i can't reject him right away because he is currently crying maybe he can sense that i'm going to reject him." I continued.

"Hmm.... Just don't do it again. Plus, you should called me babe~."

"Chu!"

"Hmm? I didn't hear ya."

"You and Jennie are really cousins. Seriously." She just laughed at me and hugged me even more.

"I love you." She whispered to my ears.

"I love you too. What did you eat? You are so cheesy. It's not like you." I said to her and crossed my arms.

"Hmm.. Probably jelly." She smiled like a dork. My Jisoo is back to normal.

"We should go back now. This is cutting classes! And i never done it except now!"

"Nah! Let's just cuddle. Cuddling is better than studying."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes to her.

"Don't tell to your bestfriend and my cousin about what happen to us."

"Oh hell NO!, She is going to tease me non-stop.

========

"Where did Chae go?" I asked myself.

"Chae,huh."

"Jennie... Not again."

"I'm just wondering where Chaeyoung and Jisoo go. What are you thinking anyway?"

"Nothing." I adjust my hoodie to cover the hickeys she gave me.

"Now, i'm having a hard time to hide this." She chuckled at me. She really doesn't care.

"May i ask. Who is your first kiss." Oh no.

"Oh! Look i need to—."

"You are not going anywhere." She glared at me.

"It's actually in the past. You don't need to worry." I said to her.

"What are we?" She asked me. Honestly i don't know. I have feelings for her but scared to express it. It's because of my past. Since then, i started to change little by little. My party-going self became a not sociable type. The only one who knows everything is Chae.

"I don't know.". I answered her. I'm still confuse about my feelings. Yeah, i kissed her then what? My older self might fall head over heels for her. I even sometimes having a payback by seducing her since she seduced me when we always coincidentally met.

She just sighed and nodded. "Don't worry i won't push you to the edge. Like i said i'm willing to wait after all i knew it was worth it." She smiled at me the most sincere one that i see from her.

"I want to find myself first. After that, i will answer you." I pat her head.

"Chaeng told me you never leave your house. You only leave when you are going to buy foods and stuffs you need. That's why i decided to always come to your house and dragged your away from your bed." She proudly said.

This is troublesome i don't want her barging in like Chaeyoung every Saturday morning just to have a jogging.

"Noooo~"

"Oh yes! Do you have a clothes for school party?"

"Of course, why? Do you want me to go to the party ?" I crossed my arm and smirked at her. I'm doing it again.

"Well, maybe. But not in party though. In my bed. You know what i mean." She winked at me. She is so gorgeous.

"It will only happen in your dream."

"Someday Lisa. Someday it will happen."

A/N: ALRIGHT! First of all thank you for the votes and reads that i receive. I read all your comments i thought i'm the only one smiling like an idiot while re-reading my story.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH!