Resolve.

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

We arrived at La Resto. Jennie hurriedly parked the car and as we got out of the car. Jisoo texted Jennie to meet her outside of the restaurant.

We saw Jisoo and Chaeyoung waving at us and we approach them.

"What is it?" We both said. Jisoo dragged Jennie at who knows where.

"Should we follow them?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"Nah. Just sit here with me."

I ordered some coffee milk.

"So? What happened to your date? Good job at getting one." She proudly said.

"It's not a date. I just accompanied her." I said it with a bored tone and keep drinking the coffee.

"You look so tired."

"I only have 1 hour of sleep because i can't sleep." Because of that hot cat.

"Hmm.. I wonder what happen to them?" I asked Chae.

"You will know it soon. Just wait here and keep drinking your coffee."

"So you don't attend school too."

"Yeah." Chae said and smiled at me. She really having fun. Good for her.

=========

"Where the hell are we going, Chu?" I asked Jisoo. We entered the restaurant silently without getting so much attention and then we hide and try to act like we are ordering something.

"Look over there." Jisoo pointed at the guy. It's Jimin.

"So what about my boyfriend? He seems busy as always because of business meeting."

"Just wait. I'm putting you back to the real world and i'm so sorry for hiding it to you because i care about your feelings." Jisoo sincerely apologize to me. What's going on?

We waited for like 10 minutes and then a beautiful girl entered the restaurant and walked towards to Jimin. Jimin looks so happy and kissed the girl on cheek.

A tear escaped my eyes and i'm so shocked about it. He is cheating and that's it. I still can't move at my seat and Jisoo keep holding my hand.

"I'm so sorry." Jisoo apologize again.

"Let's just go."

"But.."

"Let's go. I don't want to waste my time here." I coldly said and leave the restaurant. Jisoo followed me.

I run towards my car. I saw Lisa's face she was shocked and followed me.

"H-hey! What's going on?" She asked me.

"Get in." I coldly said. She immediately entered the car and put her seatbelt.

"What's going on? Where are we going?" She asked again. I just want to forget the things just for a minute.

"Bar." I said. After that she just keep shut in the whole ride. I know that there is tension air inside the car and i don't care.

Lisa just watching people while humming to the song.

I let my tears escaped without her noticing it. I don't want her to see me so weak. I trust that guy but he hurts me. I even fight for him but he never love me in the first place.

I glance at Lisa, she never fail to amazed me. She is so different to that guy. She enjoyed my company. She even support me from the things that i want to do. She keeps me smiling.

I smiled at that thought. I really fall so hard for her huh? Will she catch me?

Does she feel the same when i'm around her.

=======

We enter the bar. I ordered beer and alcohol that i know i will surely get drunk.

"Jennie.. You drink too much that's enough." Lisa said with concerned eyes. I can't see her clearly and i know i'm getting drunk.

"The person that i love cheated on me. I should believe Jisoo in the first place before i turned blind because of his actions." I keep drinking and drinking.

"That's enough." Lisa remove the beer in my hand. I grab her hand to stop what she's doing but i smirked because of my plan.

I pulled her closer to me and smash my lips to her. I closed my eyes to savor the moment but my mind went blank and i don't know what happens next.

======

I don't know what's going but she's kissing me right now. I panicked when she passed out. I pay the bills for now. I only have $4700 left. She really drunk too much.

I carried her at me back and put her at the shotgun seat. I hack her phone using my phone to know where she lives. I stopped in front of a mansion.

"This is where she lives?!" I am so shocked. She moved a little and i quietly carry her in bridal style so that she won't wake up.

I push the door bell and the door opens.

"Who are— Jennie!" The guy shouted.

"Sorry, i'm her friend. I tried to stop her from getting drunk but she passed out." I explained. He nodded and lead me inside to their house.

The designs inside are too modern and full of technology.

"Who is that girl?" A man voice said. I looked up and i saw him at the second floor.

"Umm.. I'm Lisa, Jennie's friend. She passed out because she get drunk. I tried to stop her but she don't want to stop." I'm so nervous right now. Who is that guy?

"I see. I'm her father. Please can you put her at her bed?" Her father requested i just nodded and the young guy lead me the way to her room.

"Her room is really spacious."

"My name is Kim Taehyun. I'm her brother. What happened?"

"Honestly, she only said to me that her boyfriend cheated on her and wants to forget about him." He looks so angry right now. I carefully put Jennie at her bed without waking her up.

"Thank you. Lisa." I smiled at him.

"Ms. Lisa can i talk to you." Jennie's father said i followed him and we went inside of his office.

"Thank you for looking after to my daughter, Ms. Lisa or should i say. Code L.M?" He smirked at me and sit at his chair.

"I-umm.. Hehe?" This guy can remove my mask without a sweat.

"I know you before i hire you. Just please continue what your doing. I know that i pick the right person." He smiled at me.

"The reason i want to hire you was because our company is getting threatened by an unknown person. I hire you because my relationship to my daughter is not that good. She hate me you see." He explained. He looks so worried and serious at the same time. I wonder what happen to them?

"Don't worry sir, i can't promise to protect your daughter but i can keep you updated." I said. He thanked me afterwards and he gave me $20,000 as a tip. I refuse but he insist.

=======

I woke up. I don't remember what happen last night but i do remember the taste of her lips. I smiled and excited to see her again.

"I wonder if she likes the kiss." I thought. I jump like a kid in my bed because of romantic excitement.

"Ow.. I feel so dizzy." Why the hell did i do that? I still have hangover.

A/N: I always publish 2 chapters per day. This day is different. Sorry i got a headache.