Trying.

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

"May i ask about this person named L.M? Who is she?" Jennie asked to me.

"How do you know it's a she? Even me don't know her gender." I said.

"I just feel it's a she." She said and looked at me. Oh boy.. I'm so nervous right now. Does she knows?

"Well, give me a great explanation that L.M is a she not he. All of the hackers are majority a he you know?" I said to her. She just stares at me. I'm freakin' nervous! My stomach is doing a backflip.

"Because last night someone message me at my own account. Look." She show me their conversation. OUR conversation i mean.

"Hey.. You are so pretty." I silently read it.

"See! It's a guy. There is no way that it's a girl." I said to her she seems not convinced.

"A girl can compliment another girl you know that right?" She said and rolled her eyes.

I sighed and look at her. "It's still hard to believe it's a girl. If you tell that to someone no one believes that L.M is a girl." I told her and she furrowed.

"You're right i told Jisoo about this and she don't belive me as well." She mumbled.

"But i think it's probably you." She said. I was shocked but i don't let her see my expressions right now.

"Wh-why me?" I asked her. Sh't i even stuttered.

"Your whole name is Lisa Manoban right? L for your first name and M for you last name." She said proudly. I should build up my defense for this girl she is like detective.

"No. My whole name is Pranpriya Manoban. My name is Lisa because i go to fortune teller and said Lalisa is a great name it praises you a lot. So i use Lisa in short." I explained to her. She pouted and seems lost to it. Finally she gave up.

"My name is Jennie Kim." She introduce herself.

"I know." She blushed and coughed.

"My course is Performing Arts." I thought it's business since they own a five star condo?

"Me too." I plainly said.

Her phone rings and excuse herself to answer it. I just nodded at her.

I grab my phone and tap the app where i can use Jennie's Phone. I plug in my headset and put it to my ears. I just listen to their convo.

"Hey babe! How are you at your university." A guy with a deep voice said. Oh so she got a boyfriend. Might as well remember that for my client.

"I'm fine. Just a little bit tired since i'm used to sleep all day." Jennie said. She seems tired because when i was talking to her. Her voice is so low.

"Get some rest later. I'm going to pick you up okay?" He said.

"Hmm.."

"I love you." A guy said. I think i'm going to vomit. This guy is so cheesy more chessy than i am.

"Okay see ya later." Oh? She don't say i love you back? What's going on here?

I saw Jennie walking towards me. I remove my earphone and turn off my phone.

"So how who is it?" I asked her and act like i don't know anything

"Just someone." She answered.

"Hey! We are back!" Jisoo shouted. I stared at Chaeyoung and it seems she understand it. I gave her. 'Explain it to me. EVERYTHING!"

"Jisoo-unnie, your lipstick is smudge." I said to her and smirked. I think they kissed. Jisoo blushed and get her phone to see if it's really smudged. Jennie just chuckled and Chaeyoung is redder than tomato.

"Let's go now. We don't want to be late right?" I said.

"Ok." They answered. I lead the way to our classroom. We have the same schedules since our course is Performing Arts.

We entered right on time. Jennie and Jisoo introduce themselves. The students are drooling and fantasizes about them. After that they choose a seat. Jennie sat next to me and Jisoo sat next to Chae which is understandable since they are dating.

I day dreamed again. My mind is blank. I didn't notice that our professor is infront of me.

"Manoban." He said.

"Ye-yes sir?"

"It seems you already knew about this topic. Might as well show it to us how to solve that question." He pointed the question. I already know the answer once i saw it. It's really easy. I stand up and start solving the problem in front.

All of them are shocked since i solve it. It's just easy as pie. Why do they asked us student to solve their own problems? Aren't they old enough to do it?

I sat at my chair while the professor was shocked at it.

I felt someone poking me.

"Lis!" Oh it's chae.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"How do you solve it." She asked. Jennie and Jisoo have the same questioned and listen to us.

"It's easy you know? I hate Math as much as you do. I rather study Science than Math." I said to her.

"You are really smart." Jennie compliment me. I looked at her and smiled. I guess this day is not bad at all.

========

Yesterday, Around 8-10 pm.

I heard my notification sound. I saw someone wants to chat me. I was so shocked because the person wants to chat me is me. What the hell is going on? So i build up some guts to replied back.

"Who are you? This is creepy. I replied to my own message." I type and send it.

I was waiting for a reply.

NiniKim is typing~

"Sh't!" I shouted.

"What! What? What is it?!" Jisoo, my cousin came to my room and asked what's going on.

"I'm talking to my own account!" She look so confused. I show it to her and she is not believing me.

Jisoo was shocked that she reads the message of the unknown person.

"Hehe.. Just someone. Goodbye:)." Jisoo reads it and it gave us some goosebumps.

"I read about an article about a famous hacker. Maybe that's him/her?" Jisoo said.

"A hacker?" I asked her.

"They said he/she is famous. That person is not bad or good. That person sometimes do bad things for good things and vice versa." Jisoo explained it to me but i'm still confused.

"That person is harmless. Trust me." Jisoo assured it with a smile.

"I think i should reply back?" I asked her.

"I think you should."

I was supposed to type "Who the are you?" But i erased it because it sounds impolite.

"Thanks for waisting my time." I typed and send.

"Seriously, Jen? What if that person is good-looking than your boyfriend." I stared at her.

"Just you know, maybe that person is better than him." She is still hoping that we broke up for some reason.

"I loved him, Jisoo. Why? Do you love me? Should i call your cute and innocent girlfriend about it?" I asked her and smirked. She widened her eyes.

"Hajima! I love her more than you. She fed me always and support me. Hmmph!" Sometimes she acts like a kid even though she is older than me.

"Sure, sure." I chuckled at her. She is so whipped to her girlfriend. I wonder how they met. I never asked her about it but i know she will never tell me their love story.

=======

"Life is so unfair." I mumbled.

I saw Jennie's Boyfriend. He is handsome, yes but i think that guy only wants Jennie's body and wealth. His name is Park Jimin. I could see it in his smile.

Chaeyoung don't want to drive me back because i car. Plus! She have a date with Jisoo.

So here i am. Being a lonely and single soul walking home.

Same ol' doings. I opened my computer and AC.

"Hello sir, this is Code L.M. reporting. Your daughter is currently dating a guy. His name is Park Jimin. Do you want me to do a background check sir?" I typed and send.

"No, don't waste your time to that guy. Let me handle that. Just continue what your doing. Thank you very much." He replied. I think i do a great job.

A/N: Look forward for the next chapter. Huehie.