Yours

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

I've been house arrest. Thank you so much Lisa. I know you want me to be safe but this is too much. Even the hallways outside of my room full of bodyguards. Thanks to my stupid father as well, he doesn't want anyone enter this room until he said so. I can't even get out of this room.

"Argh!!!!" I screamed so loud.

"Sis! Are you alright?" Tae open the door abruptly and panting heavily.

"Nothing! Get out, Tae! I'm depressed right now. I can't even meet Lisa or see her!" I shouted back and throwing some tantrums at my bed.

"Hehe.. Stop acting like a kid. Don't worry if call her she can visit you here." Taehyung crossed her arms and smirked.

"Your prince charming will run here hurriedly just for you, my little sister." He teased me. I throw a big pillow to him but he quickly closed the door and runaway.

"Prince Charming, huh..." I sighed deeply. Lisa promised me she will answer my confession. I grabbed my phone and looking at my phone cover, Lisa. I change my phone cover after realizing my feelings to Lisa

"You are so beautiful, kind and strong. You deserve someone better which is me. Only me." I mumbled to myself and smiled.

"Ahhh.... You're driving me crazy.." I ruffled my hair.

"I should called her. That's right!" I stand up walking back and forth while waiting for her to pick up. I bitting my nails because i'm getting nervous again.

======

"Sh't, she's really calling me." I'm infront of my computer watching her walking back and forth. I picked up my phone and answer it.

"Hey! Jennie. Are you fine now." Hahah... Sh't. She looks mad.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M FINE!" She shouted at her phone. Ahhh.. My eardrums. This is why i hate this relationship thingy. It's such a drag..

"You want me to go there? I can bring you some vanilla ice cream if you want." Vanilla ice cream is her favorite. Yup, i use the food to bribe her.

"Really! Sure." Now she looks so happy. I sighed because of relief.

"Okay, be there for 15 minutes." I said and smile. I should get hurry i grab my hoodie and wear it. It's so cold outside after all.

"Umm.. Lisa."

"Yesh?" I answered her.

"You will now answer my confession right?"

"Yeah." I smiled after i said that. Shoot! My suprise! Where should i put it. Oh well..

=======
After 20 minutes, someone knock my door.

"Hey, Jennie are you there?" It's Lisa!

I opened the door and i saw her holding my ice cream. I grab the ice cream and went back to my bed.

"Hey! No thank you? No hug nor kiss? Oh well." I shrug and sit right beside her. She stared at me intently.

"Really? Can i kiss you?" She smirked and leaned closer to me. Oh no....

She brushes her lips to mine and smiled. She continued eating her ice cream.

It receive a tingling sensation to my body when she did that.

"Hey, what's this?" She asked me and i snapped to my thought. She was holding a box.

"Open it so you can see it for yourself." I smiled to her. She opens it and she was shocked. I put a necklace there. Yeah, it's from Jennie's dad money i tried to refuse but noooOoo. He insist again. I put a little paper there and i write...

"Yes.." She whispered to heraelf and going to cry.

"Hey! Ahahah! I didn't know you are such a crybaby." She hugged me cried to my chest. I never thought she is this whipped for me. Maybe, i will try opening my heart for her. I wish it will never happened again.

"Lisa.."

"Hmm.." I hummed.

"You are my girlfriend, right?"

"Yeah.." She smiled and buried her face to my neck.

"It sounds amazing." She said. We cuddle each other for the rest of the day talking about our dreams. I am currently laying on the bed while Jennie use my chest as pillow. She suddenly got up and she was on my top.

"I can do this to you right now. Since you are my girlfriend." She whispered to my ear while it.

"Oh my— Jennie~." I managed to say and while trying to control my hormones.

"Hmm..." She just hummed.

She and nibble my ear going to my neck.

"Ugh.." I moaned and this girl just smiled at me.

"Ahh~ Jennie.." She put her hand inside my shirt caressing my stomach and groping my .

"Sh't Lisa. You are so hot." She huskily said making my body shiber under her.

After she teased me. She kissed me passionately. I nibbled her lips and asking for entrance. She gladly opened it to me. I darted my tongue trying to fight for dominance but i lose. This girl is a good kisser. I pant heavily. She grind herself to me.

"Jennie.. T-this is t-too much for me to handle.. Ah..." I said to her.

"I'll be gentle for you." She whispered.

We've been making out for atleast 20 minutes or so. She just grinding herself to me while kissing my body

"F'ck." She my like a baby and put her hand to the other massaging it.

"Jennie...." I already said her name many times. This girl enjoying it!

Someone knock the othee making me come back to my senses but this girl doesn't want to stop.

"Jennie?" F'ck! Crap! That's Jisoo!

"Jen. Stop. It's Jisoo." She still don't want to stop. She bit my making me to arch my back.

"Arghh... Babe.. Baby.. Stop." I managed to say. She stop and look at me with lust to her eyes.

"Bullsh't." She said. She grab my hoodie on the floor and giving it to me. I put it on as fast as i can. Jennie walking like she is going to kill somebody.

She opened the door with a huge bang.

"Jennie! What the actual f'ck."

"F'ck you. Kim Jisoo! Such a wrong timing!" She shouted to her cousin.

"What are you doing— Oh!" Jisoo's mouth formed a 'o'. She saw me panting heavily while wiping my sweat.

"Sorry for disturbing you, couples." She apologize and smirked at bith of us.

"Yeah! You better. Now get out. I'm having fun!" Jennie shouted again and pointed at the stairs.

"Wait! You guys are couple no—." Jennie closed the door and lock it.

She walked towards me. I gulped because she is really y and seducing me at the same time.

She kissed me again. "Sorry."

"I-it's o-okay..." I scratch my nape. I'm so embarassed. I remember the scenario that i said "I will make her shut up to my bed." But it turns out i'm the one who got shut up and not in my bed. Great..

"Can you tell my father that i will be alright. Please.. I want to go to a date with you." She begged at me. I sighed.

"Okay i will try. Jen—." She glared at me. Oops. I forgot.

"I'll try babe." I said to her. She smiled widely and kissed my forehead.

"See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. See ya."

A/N: The BLACKPINK are currently filming the MV. Yeah!

 

​​​​​