Consider?

JENLISA: Hack my Heart

I don't get enough of sleep last night and i feel like i'm going to passed out any second.

I am walking right now to save some money.

"I need to save my $5000." I thought and keep yawning.

*HONK~*

I jumped and my heart beats so fast.

"HEY! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" I shouted at the owner of sports car. My jaw dropped when the person leave the car.

"J-jennie?!" I shouted and i remember all of the happenings yesterday.

"Sh't." I mumbled.

"Get in. I'll give you a ride." She adjust her glasses.

"Are you sure, that i'm not disturbing you?" I asked her.

"Just get in." I followed her order like a puppy.

We are driving for almost an hour which is not normal. My house is so near to my university.

"Umm.. Where are we going?" I started the conversation.

"We are not attending the class today." She smiled at me.

"Eh?"

"Come on! You are smart so it's okay to you not to attend the class today."

What is this! What the hell is going on?

She is really interested to me or it's just me.

"I need someone who can stick with me at the modelling studio. Jisoo don't want to tag along with me. She said that she's going to hang-out with Rosé."

"Oh." The only thing i can say.

"I dont know how they met. Jisoo don't want to talk about it." She continued.

"Maybe she is shy? Oh yeah! Why do you want me to tag along with you? You have your boyfriend right?" I asked her. She stared at me and averted her eyes.

"He don't have a patience for waiting me there." She sadly said.

"Hmm... I see.. Oh well i guess i'm going to be your accompany for the rest of your day." I said while playing games on my phone. I glance at her and she seems so happy about it.

Should i consider this as a date?

We reached our destination. Her manager approach Jennie and stared at me like i'm a threat to Jennie.

"Calm down, she is my friend." Jennie said and my heart calm down a bit.

"No, ma'am it just that she looks like a model. Her body is proportion, she is tall too." Her manager explained. I blush when her manager compliment me.

"Oh really?" Jennie look at me from head to toe and averted her eyes.

"Well, you're right." She commented and started to go inside of the building. I followed because i don't want to get lost at this huge building.

"Good morning! Ms.Jennie." A girl smiled at Jennie.

"I told you to drop the formality. Just call me Jennie." The girl smiled widely and she looked at me and blush right away. I stared at her because she looks so nervous around me.

Jennie noticed the girl being nervous around me.

"Oh! Her name is Lisa Manoban. Just call her Lisa." She introduced me to the girl and i smiled at her hoping she can be my friend because why not right?

"Hi.. My name is Momo." She introduced herself. She was fidgeting

"Nice to meet you. I hope we get along." I offered my hand and gladly accpet it.

"Alright! Alright people! Move. We need Ms.Jennie to get ready." Her stylist said.

I signalled Jennie that i'm going to be fine here. I just sit at the Visitors chair and watch the people rushing to get the set done.

"Here some drinks, ma'am." A guy said.

"Thank you." I gladly take the juice and drink it while waiting Jennie to come out to her dressing room.

I heard some people fighting at my left.

"We need a photographer! Our photographer get sick." The guy said panicking because he clearly knows that he is dead to his boss. I guess he is incharge to photographers.

"What are we going to do?" They keep fighting and fighting. Why they don't just moved their to find a photographer than fighting.

"Umm.. Excuse me. You are Jennie's friend right?" The guy who is incharge of photographers said.

"Yes.. What's up?"

"We need a photographer. Do you think you capture some shots for us?" They finally take an action but why me? Yeah, Chaeyoung always compliment me about how good i am at taking pictures but this is different.

"S-sure? I guess it will be fine." I answered. I'm going to regret this surely.

"Here is the camera. Just take a shots. Please go there and make some adjustments because you are the photographer. Just for now." I just nodded go straight where photographers should be.

I adjust some lights and some options to the camera. The people are lost about what am i doing.

"I just going to take some shots. Might as well take a beautiful one right?" I mumbled. I want a softcopy for myself to.

Jennie came out to the dressing room looking beautiful as always. Her charisma is really something else.

"Lisa? What are you.." She is shocked because i'm working here instead watching her.

"Just do your job. I got this." I said to her silently. She just smiled at me and pose.

She is modelling some brands. It looks like expensive.

"Pose." I said and she pose and i capture it. 

Here are some random shots that i taken.

A/N: I don't know how to put a pictures here. Please go to my wattpad account. Sorry but if you know how please tell me😊

"It looks good right?" I asked the guy. He is so shocked. I wonder why.

 

"You are good at taking pictures. Do you want this job? We need a professional photographers like you." He said smiling at me.

 

Sadly, i need to refuse the offer but i'm happy that i did my job perfectly.

 

Jennie approach me and asked why do i became a photographer. I explained her everything and she thanked about it.

 

We are on the parking lot ready lo leave.

 

"You are beautiful, ya know?" I said. She is shocked and blush a little.

 

"Umm.. Thanks.."

 

"Can i borrow your phone?" I asked her.

 

"Why?" She asked. Of course she will ask why since her phone is her privacy and i hacked it.

 

"Just going to pass something." She gave me her phone and transferred some of her pictures.

 

"Here. I asked some softcopy for you. Since, you looked good there." I said.

 

"Umm.. Thanks.. Really for accompanying me and be our photographer. You should just sit and relaxed but.."

 

"Nah, it's okay i kinda enjoyed it." I smiled at her.

 

"If you want you can tag along wi-with me." Really? I can? Well, i can observe her and report to my client.

 

"Sure. If i'm free. You can invite me again."

 

Her phone ringed and she answered it. I do it again listening to her conversation.

 

"Jennie! Go to La Resto. Hurry!" Jisoo said.

 

"Why? What happened?" Jennie asked her she is really looks nervous right now.

 

"Just hurry up!" Jisoo said.

 

Jennie started the car and drives so fast to go to the Restaurant.

 

What the hell is going on?

 

A/N: SORRY FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMAR! If you want to see the pictures please go to my wattpad account. @Skepticalicious (_Skeptical_)